• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I woke up today and chose violence. Been working on this ever since I read through the manga (and again to complete this) so I decided to post it now and get it over with. Basically, this thread will focus on the implementation of new calcs along with discussing scaling of the verse. This is entirely will be focus on AP, SS and Durability, so no Speed/LS/Abilities will be discussed.

Anywho, here are the calculations and multipliers used.:

High 8-C (4.98 Tons)

7-C (18.75 Kilotons) [The old High 7-C+ was wrong. It takes the height of the tree, when we don't see it at all, and it pixel scales the hole's height when it's more accurate to angsize it. This also means that the Likely Low 7-B's characters are nuked due to this since they got there due to upscaling]

7-C (21.29 Kilotons)

7-C (26 Kilotons) [Due to this, it is uncertain of the validity of this calculation of Bols so it won’t be used]

High 7-C (128.36 Kilotons)

Low 7-B (2.66 Megatons)

7-B (33.435 Megatons)

High 6-C (381.03 Gigatons)

6-B (22.58 Teratons)

High 6-A (250 Petatons)

Notes

Here is an example of a sandbox that I have done to get us started on discussing the scaling to see whether the calc is valid or outliers or whatever that goes when discussing scaling. I made that in additions to fixing a few stuffs like:
  • Reducing the amount of keys a person have due to over bloating the profiles when just less are better at least to me (i.e Tatsumi, Bulat, Lubbock & Kurome)
  • Adding new keys (I.e Najenda)
  • Removing rating and replacing it with Unknown due to lack of combat feats/does not fight physically (i.e Dr. Stylish, Mine & Chelsea)
  • Joining keys instead of separating them (i.e Susanoo)
I made sure to add references so everyone can know what chapter to go to and confirmed for yourself the scaling in the sandbox.

I hope everyone can be calm and collected when discussing this and remember at the end of this day we are discussing the ratings of fictional characters and do not need to go at each other throats.

And with that I did what I could for this verse. I will leave the left for the supporters to decide and argue. Peace!

Last edited:
Where does these 2 multipliers come from, might I ask?

The first comes from Natala
Stated to be ten times stronger[31] than Apeman, who should be comparable to an Evil Bird, who is so powerful that Base Tatsumi cannot defeat it alone[2], due to being a Special Class Danger Beast

The second comes from Najenda
Due to the injuries that Esdeath inflicted on her, she is currently only at 40% of her original strength, meaning that at her strongest, she should be around 124.5 Tons.

Aha alrighty, that makes sense.

I agree with everything but just have a slight doubt about susanoo.

My memory's foggy, but didn't he got absolutely thrashed by Esdeath, and she was just toying with him and wasn't going all out?

Aha alrighty, that makes sense.

I agree with everything but just have a slight doubt about susanoo.

My memory's foggy, but didn't he got absolutely thrashed by Esdeath, and she was just toying with him and wasn't going all out?
Susanoo is not technically scaling to Esdeath, he scales to 2nd Stage/Evolved Tatsumi since he can able to destroy her ice… well in his Magatama Manifestation, he just downgrades from that for his base.

As noted by the Tatsumi’s section in the sandbox, Evolved Tatsumi/Incursio Armor 2nd Stage Tatsumi, who scales to High 6-C calc, can consistently destroy Esdeath’s ice (I made sure to note it in Tatsumi’s section)

At his level, he is able to consistently crack and destroy Esdeath's ice[4][5][6]

So MM Susanoo scales to Tatsumi rather than Esdeath. This goes the same for other characters like Mine and Drug Doping Akame. I hope that is not too confusing

Wasn't the whole magatama stuff a gigantic buff so strong that it saps away from its user? I see no reason at all to scale his base to H6C since he couldn't do shit in base.

I believe the magatama should be the only thing H6C.

Wasn't the whole magatama stuff a gigantic buff so strong that it saps away from its user? I see no reason at all to scale his base to H6C since he couldn't do shit in base.

I believe the magatama should be the only thing H6C.
Well, Base Susanoo can also destroy giant piece of Esdeath's ice, though it takes numerous attacks for him to do in comparison to MM Susanoo that can destroy layers of ice in just one slice, which is why I downgrade him from MM in the first place.

An Alternative scenario would be to have Base Susanoo just be stronger than Najenda (since I can't think of anything else to scale him from tbh), making him "At least 8-B". This would of course affect the likes of Death Tagool and Danger Beast Dr. Stylish's Durability

I definitely the latter option is the better one, especially considering he doesn't have anything putting him at H6C, and he got damaged by stuff far, far lower than H6C.

At least 8B should work. Everything else is nicely done, gj.

Actually, Base Wave did stated that without his Chariot Sword, Base Susanoo's attack would have killed him in Chapter 32, and Base Wave could fight and defeat Syura. This would definitely put Base Susanoo at "At least 8-B" So if downgrading Base Susanoo from MM state is no good, we can use this as justification

watched your sandbox, so i agree with everyting except these:

Mine: for her Bos, i think she should be high 8-C for being able to harm Koro with Pumpkin, when she is not in a pinch, for Mos being able to harming Seryu , for her EOS i could say some feats that could give her high 6-C dura, like in chapter 50 she was able to physically fight EOS Akame, meaning that she could be physically on par with her

Wave : the durability high 6-C for his MOS is sus,

Bols: just a question, what if Bols just outrunned the explosion and took only some damage of it and not all?

Izou and Dorothea, they should have two keys, one for the MOS and the other for the EOS, where they would be 8-B first key and high 6-C for the second with a justification , Izou: believed to be able to kill Akame, or clashed with Akame, Akame was wary of him, and for Dorothea: she overpowerd EOS Leone multiple times, and stated to be stronger than her

Liver: i believe he should be the same tier as Bulat for being his Master and could physically clash with him in the end of the fight, with high 6-C and high 6-B dura as well

i honestly am iffy for Mine Sandbox, but i will talk later

watched your sandbox, so i agree with everyting except these:

Mine: for her Bos, i think she should be high 8-C for being able to harm Koro with Pumpkin, when she is not in a pinch, for Mos being able to harming Seryu , for her EOS i could say some feats that could give her high 6-C dura, like in chapter 50 she was able to physically fight EOS Akame, meaning that she could be physically on par with her
Are you talking physically? Because Mine never harm Koro physically. I can't remember MoS Mine harming Seryu tbh. And Akame and Mine were just sparing in hand-to-hand, nothing too serious and most of Akame's feat comes from her swordplay anyways so I don't think Mine sparing with Akame will affect anything. Besides at that point, Akame was still MoS, she only reached EoS after the whole two generals colosseum thing (Chapter 55). Anything before that is MoS territory for Akame
Wave : the durability high 6-C for his MOS is sus,
Probably
Bols: just a question, what if Bols just outrunned the explosion and took only some damage of it and not all?
He took damage as shown by him clutching his arm, though I just read a translation where Bols apparently say he outran and there is another where he say he got away. Hard to say if he really where he was when he took the explosion and I don’t want to bother myself so if everyone is in agreement the calc should be deem as invalid. Doesn’t really affect much.
Izou and Dorothea, they should have two keys, one for the MOS and the other for the EOS, where they would be 8-B first key and high 6-C for the second with a justification , Izou: believed to be able to kill Akame, or clashed with Akame, Akame was wary of him, and for Dorothea: she overpowerd EOS Leone multiple times, and stated to be stronger than her
Just because Izou believe it, don't mean he can do it, just like how Akame managed to kill him despite his predictions so it is uncertain whether he could actually put up a fight. And Dorothea is already scaling to High 6-C from Leone
Liver: i believe he should be the same tier as Bulat for being his Master and could physically clash with him in the end of the fight, with high 6-C and high 6-B dura as well
Indeed, Liver could with some doping but that was after Bulat was heavily injured to the point of not being able to sustain Incursio and and not to mention, he was in his base, so I am not sure if anywhere close to as powerful as he was in Incursio, so I just give Liver a "higher"
i honestly am iffy for Mine Sandbox, but i will talk later
Sure
The 10x isn’t an actual multipler. Kuroe is saying that he is 10x stronger then the other puppet.
I agree with everything just needs more clarification on the 10x thing
Don’t really have much of an opinion. If everyone is in agreement that the multiplier is no good, then everyone 8-B will be High 8-C

The scaling will revolve around Post Training Tatsumi who is much stronger than he is than before, making him ”At least High 8-C, likely higher”.

Natala is stated to be stronger than him.

Akame could clash with him

Kurome could clash with her sister

And yada yada

i'm okay with the 10x multiplier
Are you talking physically? Because Mine never harm Koro physically
i said with Pumpkin BUT not when in a pinch, if you want the scans i will give you
I can't remember MoS Mine harming Seryu tbh.
before Seryu give Mine the beating of her life, she shots her in the abdomen

And Dorothea is already scaling to High 6-C from Leone
in short busts? what does it mean? like Dorothea fought Leone physically and she overpowerd her most of the times, i think a second key would be good

i'm going to search for some dura feats for Mine now

i'm okay with the 10x multiplier

i said with Pumpkin BUT not when in a pinch, if you want the scans i will give you
BoS Mine is Varies up to 7-C with her Pumpkin so she can be anywhere up to 7-C depending on the danger
before Seryu give Mine the beating of her life, she shots her in the abdomen
MoS Mine with Pumpkin is Varies up to High 6-C so she can be anywhere up to High 6-C depending on the danger
in short busts? what does it mean? like Dorothea fought Leone physically and she overpowerd her most of the times, i think a second key would be good
That is the format written on the profile currently so I went with it. Could be a reference to the fact that Dorothea has explosive instantaneous muscle power so she is not always High 6-C.
i'm going to search for some dura feats for Mine now
Sure. Maybe you have better luck than me in that regard

BoS Mine is Varies up to 7-C with her Pumpkin so she can be anywhere up to 7-C depending on the danger
MoS Mine with Pumpkin is Varies up to High 6-C so she can be anywhere up to High 6-C depending on the danger
i got what you mean but doesn't have a standard ap shots or something? like what is the power of her normal shots when she is not in danger? we should search for that
That is the format written on the profile currently so I went with it. Could be a reference to the fact that Dorothea has explosive instantaneous muscle power so she is not always High 6-C.
it doesn't means this, Leone meant that Dorothea is physically stronger than her while Leone is faster than her, the profile is outdated as hell, so these kinds of assuments shouldn't be taken seriously.

Last edited:
Looks good, although I think Esdeath should have the High 7-A part removed since IMO she should scale above Shikotazer's Dark Bombs.

i got what you mean but doesn't have a standard ap shots or something? like what is the power of her normal shots when she is not in danger? we should search for that
Ehhhhh...

Bos Mine could be:

Varies (Pumpkin is a gun-type Teigu whose power is dependent on the level of danger the user is in[17]) from At least Large Building level (Her normal shots can easily blast a big hole in one of Iwokaru's bodyguard, who are strong enough to harm Base Tatsumi[12]) to Town level with Pumpkin (When in a pinch, she can output this much power)
The other key could be:
Varies from Likely City Block level (Could deal serious injuries Seryu[40]) up to Large Island level with Pumpkin (Can consistently destroy Esdeath's ice[18][19][4], which requires a similar level of power to that of Incursio Armor 2nd Stage Tatsumi. Esdeath herself noted that it would wiser to avoid Mine's shots rather than try to stop it[5]. When in a serious pinch, she seriously injured Koro in its Berserker Mode[20] and overpowered Budo's Solid Shooter and kill him[21])

IMO Esdeath should even at her lowest scale above the Dark Bomb. Only her and probably also Akame, though.

Was asked to comment but I can't remember the scaling too well, so not gonna comment on that part.

The rest seems fine to me tho - rating changes for the others and keys addition and whatnot.

by the way i found something worthy, while they were escaping the nigh raid took a lighning from Budo, and Mine was there too, so yeah high 6-C dura Mine is true

also another thing worthy is that Mine can withstand the backlash of her shots meaning that she must have the Dura to take these,

so i want to share a thing how about this would be her tiers?

at least high 8-C Far higher when in danger, at least 8-B far higher when in Danger, high 6-C Far higher when in Danger

wouldn't this be good or better?

by the way i found something worthy, while they were escaping the nigh raid took a lighning from Budo, and Mine was there too, so yeah high 6-C dura Mine is true

I doubt that. The large wyvern took the full brunt of the attacks sinFE the attack cover its whole body while Night Raid only took a brunt of the attack due to their small size

Not to mention, Najenda, who is stuck at 40% of her original strength due to her injuries, and Base Tatsumi, who was heavily poisoned and weakened, was both there and they survived the attack and they have no feats that support them being anywhere close to High 6-C
also another thing worthy is that Mine can withstand the backlash of her shots meaning that she must have the Dura to take these,
I mean, how much can she? Her normal shots? Pinch shots? Super pinch shots? Koro could withstand/survive a pinch shot from Mine yet in its Berserker state, it nearly crushed Mine to death. Seryu badly injure Mine with her punches and probably would have beaten her to death if it wasn’t of her injuries from Mine’s normal shots.
so i want to share a thing how about this would be her tiers?

at least high 8-C Far higher when in danger, at least 8-B far higher when in Danger, high 6-C Far higher when in Danger

wouldn't this be good or better?
I leave that for the other supporters to decide. I still like this format better for Mine’s profile:

Varies (Pumpkin is a gun-type Teigu whose power is dependent on the level of danger the user is in[17]) from At least Large Building level (Her normal shots can easily blast a big hole in one of Iwokaru's bodyguard, who are strong enough to harm Base Tatsumi[12]) to Town level with Pumpkin (When in a pinch, she can output this much power)
and

Varies from Likely City Block level (Could deal serious injuries Seryu[40]) up to Large Island level with Pumpkin (Can consistently destroy Esdeath's ice[18][19][4], which requires a similar level of power to that of Incursio Armor 2nd Stage Tatsumi. Esdeath herself noted that it would wiser to avoid Mine's shots rather than try to stop it[5]. When in a serious pinch, she seriously injured Koro in its Berserker Mode[20] and overpowered Budo's Solid Shooter and kill him[21])

Why would Mine be getting a H6C key when she died before there is a H6C feat in the series?
Can consistently destroy Esdeath's ice[18][19][4], which requires a similar level of power to that of Incursio Armor 2nd Stage Tatsumi. Esdeath herself noted that it would wiser to avoid Mine's shots rather than try to stop it

the high 6-C comes from Shikoutazer, wich Incursio 2 Tatsumi can fight and Mine can fight people who can fight him, like Budo and Esdeath,

Can consistently destroy Esdeath's ice[18][19][4], which requires a similar level of power to that of Incursio Armor 2nd Stage Tatsumi. Esdeath herself noted that it would wiser to avoid Mine's shots rather than try to stop it

the high 6-C comes from Shikoutazer, wich Incursio 2 Tatsumi can fight and Mine can fight people who can fight him, like Budo and Esdeath,
Except there is nothing to say tats did not get stronger, that’s why his stage two has two ratings

Then I must have missed that I could have sworn I did the thread already.

Anyway like I said nothing in the series says anyone that died before Shikoutazer was shown scales to Shikoutazer and also I will go through the sandbox properly later.
I can already say I disagree with a some things

Back