• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
So this has been a long time coming, Young Justice is a verse that is completely underdeveloped on the wiki and plagued with some really weird downplay and a load of completely ignored feats which I'm aiming to fix so with that said lets get into this. I'll be listing a bunch of feats and values for each characters that I've calculated below.

First we'll start with those from The Team who don't have any upgrades but instead have a list of feats to finally separate their scaling being solely from the likes of Blue beetle or other uncalculated feats

The Team:​

Superboy:​

AP and Dura:
358.463235796 Kilojoules (Wall level)
0.00958912667 Tons of TNT (Small Building level)
0.03303051688 Tons of TNT (Small Building level)
0.053621414914 Tons of TNT (Small Building level)

LS:
967.6896kg (Class 1)
5,619.94975 kilograms (Class 10)

Aqualad:​

AP and Dura:
0.01440180015901052 Tons of TNT (Small Building level)
0.02230600525813 Tons of TNT (Small Building level)

LS:
1343.7360363 Metric Tons (Class M) with Water Manipulation

Kid Flash:​

AP and Dura:
3,700,808.89 joules (Wall level)
4638.49317528 Kilojoules (Wall level)

Ms. Martian​

AP and Dura:
661.9274643 Kilojoules (Wall level)

LS:
54,560kg (Class 100) with Telekinesis

NightWing:​

AP and Dura:
854.96 Kilojoules (Wall level)

Okay now with all that out of the way its time to get to the real upgrades you're all here for, these I'll actually have to write out in detail.

Impulse and Flash:​

AP and Dura:
Flash endures one of Neutron's waves that's capable of causing this level of destruction - 0.8515105162524 Tons of TNT (Building level)
Impulse and Flash Relativistic KE:
2.1009169455066922794 Gigatons of TNT (Large Mountain level)
2.6106087476099424372 Gigatons of TNT (Large Mountain level)

In the season 2 finale of Young Justice Flash, Impulse, and Kid Flash stop the final MFD that's going Chrysalis at Earth's magnetic north pole, said MFD's are capable of performing a 24.8684211118 Gigatons of TNT (Island level) feat in their sealed off forms before they go chrysalis so the one they stopped would be stronger than this.

Flash and Impulse stop the MFD's chrysalis from destroying earth - 78.0553079467 Megatons of TNT (City level+) Kid Flash wouldn't scale to this since he literally dies when he's exposed to the amount of kinetic energy the other two could endure and build up to stop the chrysalis.

Speed:
This is just another support feat of Impulse running across North America in a couple seconds - Mach 4491.284577 (Massively Hypersonic+)

Superman:​

Superman's survival of the Malina Island explosion - 29.7982006734 Tons of TNT (City Block level)

Superman is probably the most contentious one on this list for his Malina island feat which was previously heavily contested only on this wiki but I'll explain why assuming he made it either outside of the blast or was at its edge is entirely headcanon and just straight up impossible.

Here's the clip of the feat here

In the above blog I calculated the speed of the blast to be 25,525.1232m/s (High Hypersonic+) yeah no one in this series aside from the Flash and Impulse is faster than when it comes to travel speed this so it's literally impossible for Superman who has no feats remotely on that level to have escaped the blast and flew several kilometers in the 4 seconds we see until he's in the camera last to the explosion, also consider he was still getting shot at and you can hear that in the audio so it's a stretch to even say that he got out the mountain cave if anything. Him being launched several thousands of meters away wouldn't contradict him being in the blast (that's literally how explosions work...).

Red Tornado:​

Red Tornado performs this feat about half way through season 1 and its one of our first times being exposed to the full power of one of the league members that's not contradicted by any other showing of him I'd say.

AP and Dura:
1.0681907982791587486 Gigatons (Large Mountain level)
LS:
1,190,692,591,251.822021 Metric Tons (Class T) with Air manipulation

TDLR​

I've got a ton of newly accepted calcs for the verse I'm here to discuss and want to talk about all of the ratings and how we'll format the new feats for those being upgraded and if you think these are outlierly or unfounded consider as well that we already have High 6-A and Low 7-C feats from other characters who already scale to that atm so I'd say this isn't unfounded at all especially since there are more feats in seasons 3 and 4 that are in the same high tier 8 to maybe even low 7-C ranges.

@Dalesean027 YOU'RE MY GOAT
FqKisN2XwAAxBVv.png

Does Dick in Season 1 just scale to his current wall punch feat?
I'd say so since he still cratered in a wall with a punch in season 1 and artemis and zatanna have a like wall-wall+ dura feat in season 1 so he'd scale to that or higher anyways

I'm gonna calc the feat for my next YJ crt along with other stuff

Heard that

Welp, your OP is solid, great job. Nightwing might need another key for... being Nightwing, but other than that, cool
Thanks I appreciate it and yeah the profiles need a whole mess of clean-up so I don't mind that at all

But shouldn't Superman scale to or above Flash since he should be at least stronger than most characters on Young Justice?
Yeah I wanted to discuss the scaling as well so I'd be open to hearing some thoughts especially since we have doctor fate how has low 7-C dura, and now flash and impulse who both have a near 7-A feat and have high 7-A KE along with Red tornado who has high 7-A ED with tornadoes

That said I did do a really really conservative distance for the island feat so Superman's dura is more likely in the 8-A to low 7-C range as well so it wouldn't really contradict

It really just depends on how we scale the characters to their best feats, I'm thinking that maybe having the league heavy hitters be 8-B via Superman is better for now so then we're looking at stuff like this

Red Tornado:
9-A or 8-B, High 7-A ED

Impulse and Flash:
9-B normally, 8-B up to high 7-A at Peak

Superman:
8-B, possibly High 7-A (being one of the strongest members in the league)

That said if we chose to scale them to the full yield then the profiles would look something like this

Red Tornado:
High 7-A

Impulse and Flash:
9-B normally, high 7-A at Peak

Superman:
High 7-A (being one of the strongest members in the league thereby scaling to flash and red tornadoes strongest)

Superman should scale to Tornado via being able to combat (lemme rephrase, take hits from) the AMAZO robot who could combat Tornado
Ah shit yeah Amazo does kinda change things especially since Red Tornado, and Flash were apart of those members who stalemated him for 4 hours alongside Superman until they won

So in that case do you feel that this is more accurate
It really just depends on how we scale the characters to their best feats, I'm thinking that maybe having the league heavy hitters be 8-B via Superman is better for now so then we're looking at stuff like this

Red Tornado:
9-A or 8-B, High 7-A ED

Impulse and Flash:

Superman:

That said if we chose to scale them to the full yield then the profiles would look something like this

Red Tornado:
High 7-A

Impulse and Flash:

Superman:
High 7-A (being one of the strongest members in the league thereby scaling to flash and red tornadoes strongest)

Just noticed that the feats calced are literally peak Barry and peak Tornado... so now I'm more skeptical about it

The first half should be good, maybe scaling Kal to Barry and Impulse's MFD stop should work too for an average power level

The first half should be good, maybe scaling Kal to Barry and Impulse's MFD stop should work too for an average power level
Maybe but even Barry and Bart scale above that themself since that's kinda lowball considering I calculated it with Wally being a full ⅓ of the KE when we know he's not so even then that'd upscale 7-A by a real estimate

This could be a good feat

Also, didn't the bomb on Malina island flat out destroy the island?
Yeah that's another 8-B support if its not hollow since it fragged the entire thing

Maybe but even Barry and Bart scale above that themself since that's kinda lowball considering I calculated it with Wally being a full ⅓ of the KE when we know he's not so even then that'd upscale 7-A by a real estimate
Hmmmmm, there's no way to account for how much he took?
Yeah that's another 8-B support if its not hollow since it fragged the entire thing
yup

Also, Fate should possibly get his feat of deflecting the laser that would've "ended the world in a matter of minutes" checked out. Can support him scaling to Klarion's multi-cont feat

Hmmmmm, there's no way to account for how much he took?
Well they contributed unquantifiably more KE than wally I suppose I could do the full yield and scale barry and bart to 45% each and wally to the last 10% which isn't that far fetched since its the speed difference of 1 supersonic to 2 near lightspeeders

That'll be a huge difference going from 33% for each to 45% for those two

Red Tornado:
9-A or 8-B, High 7-A ED

Impulse and Flash:

Superman:

Red Tornado:
High 7-A

Impulse and Flash:

Superman:
Where will Lobo be ranked?

Pretty sure that came from a ship that destroyed a hemisphere, seems tier 6

Pretty sure that came from a ship that destroyed a hemisphere, seems tier 6
Yeah I mean like the destruction of the actual metal portion of the ship its probably like a 7-A to high 7-A feat

But yeah the statement and feat for the laser itself is tier 6
Where will Lobo be ranked?
Probably "likely 8-B"

Actually wait wtf no the moon is in that same shot um that laser is ******* massive its good god I'm gonna calc that in like a hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back