• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leone and Susanoo upscale upgrade

for the explosion we could consider that an outlier,

about this Mine High 7-C calc was redone since it was used a wrong method and it get a new tier, 7-C (18.75 kilotons)
I meant that, what feats does BoS have that warrants 7-C? Wouldn't Mine 7-C be an outlier, or at least only scale to her firepower and not durability?

I meant that, what feats does BoS have that warrants 7-C? Wouldn't Mine 7-C be an outlier, or at least only scale to her firepower and not durability?
you are too strict on this Riki, this is not an outlier is just a good ap feat that can be used, like the profiles are already SUPER outdated, do you honeslty believe that characters are high 8-C with 7-C ap or something in this series? no Teigu users BOS are 7-C with ap AND dura and a good chunk of the Zero prequel,

but this is not the time to talk here, i will talk to another thread

Edit: i hope i didn't sound aggressive

now i think this thread can be applied to the characters then since the people seems to agree

Asking for feats isn't being "Strict", if there are no feats that come close to this in BoS, I see no reason for it to scale. Like what reason do they have for BoS to scale to 7-C? There are no feats that come close to this in BoS.

I genuinely believe only Mine should be 7-C BoS, and that's only with Pumpkin.

Anything after that, I'm fine with them scaling.

Last edited:
Woah there, we still need more agreements. Who has accepted 7-C BoS? And you should point out the reasons for them scaling.

Also you should probably ask a staff to vote here.

I'm talking about Beginning of Series. You should list out the reasons for them scaling to Mine's 7-C calc.

Also, I just noticed, but I also disagree with Susanoo scaling to High 6-C. Esdeath was literally toying with him, and she defeated him easily even with that. I don't think he scales.

BTW, can you link me the new Mine calc?

I wish, but the gap between 7-B+ and 33.435 megatons is 1.59x

I mean they almost certainly should upscale but I'm not sure the wiki would accept upscaling for such a big gap without evidence.

However, Najenda at her peak would be 7-B+, since current Najenda is only at 40% of her previous power level due to Esdeath maiming her.
A 1.59x gap is too much for upscaling

Also, I just noticed, but I also disagree with Susanoo scaling to High 6-C. Esdeath was literally toying with him, and she defeated him easily even with that. I don't think he scales.
again i admit i was wrong,as explained above
A 1.59x gap is too much for upscaling
again we already denied that
BTW, can you link me the new Mine calc?

Hmm, it could work. Iirc
  • Budo could fight against Evolved Incursio Tatsumi, who is 7-B.
  • Leone and Akame could fight against him.
  • Nyua stated that Bulat’s strength is pretty close to Esdeath and iirc Esdeath herself was wary of Bulat.
  • Akame say that at her peak, EoS Kurome surpasses her
  • EoS Wave, while could exchange fists with Evolved Tatsumi, he is badly beaten, kinda implied that Tatsumi wasn’t fighting seriously and needed to dual wield Teigu to match his strength
  • Mine with her Teigu is seen as a threat to Esdeath and we seen what she did with Budo
Just need to flesh out the justifications

Hmm, it could work. Iirc
  • Nyua stated that Bulat’s strength is pretty close to Esdeath and iirc Esdeath herself was wary of Bulat.
  • EoS Wave, while could exchange fists with Evolved Tatsumi, he is badly beaten, kinda implied that Tatsumi wasn’t fighting seriously and needed to dual wield Teigu to match his strength
  • Mine with her Teigu is seen as a threat to Esdeath and we seen what she did with Budo
Thanks you Kob

Hmm, it could work. Iirc
Although iirc, wasn't Akame unable to break Esdeath's ice but Evolved Tatsumi can? Not to mention Akame was able to break/crack her ice when she began dopping

Although iirc, wasn't Akame unable to break Esdeath's ice but Evolved Tatsumi can? Not to mention Akame was able to break/crack her ice when she began dopping
we already have a key for doped Akame,

infact EOS Akame scale to 7-B for fighting Budo who could fight Evolved Incursio, and to be superior to the teigu users who can block Shikoutazer missiles

After thinking about this some more, and rereading the beginning chapters, I'm actually alright with the BoS scaling to 7-C now.

After thinking about this some more, and rereading the beginning chapters, I'm actually alright with the BoS scaling to 7-C now.
i have other things that explain that, tough this should be talked in another thread, also this regard the prequel too

I'm sorry but would someone else be willing to put in the upgrades?

I'm just not too good with all the different tiers and characters that'll have to be updated, so I'll probably miss a few important ones.

I would really appreciate it.

Kob sorry to ask to you, but when you have time can you apply the changes Accepted? only when you have time

Back