• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can we just put in the agreed stuff and after that we can talk about what isn't agreed on?
the thing is, i don't agree with the scaling, and yes the high 7-C scaling would be good to use, but i don't have the time to make a sandbox for how things would be if the scaling would be accepted

the thing is, i don't agree with the scaling, and yes the high 7-C scaling would be good to use, but i don't have the time to make a sandbox for how things would be if the scaling would be accepted
But what about the 7-B and High 6-C stuff?

okay but i can't right now i hope someone else can do it
I'll put in the High 6-C and 7-B stuff as much as possible, and since FRA I think Esdeath upscales far above the High 6-C calc of 381.03 gigatons, I think she's far enough above it to upscale to Baseline 6-C+.

For reference:

Base Esdeath >>> Tyrant Tatsumi >> Purge Mode Shikoutazer >> Base Shikoutazer = 381.03 gigatons

I'll put in the High 6-C and 7-B stuff as much as possible, and since FRA I think Esdeath upscales far above the High 6-C calc of 381.03 gigatons, I think she's far enough above it to upscale to Baseline 6-C+.
yes since she is far stronger than Base Shikoutazer, this should be correct

yes since she is far stronger than Base Shikoutazer, this should be correct
She's not just far above base Shikoutazer, she demolished Tyrant Tatsumi, who is far above his earlier form that easily defeated Purge Mode Shikoutazer, who himself is far above his base.

Also, shouldn't EoS Akame go up to High 6-C with doping?

Her current profile states that her drugs let her briefly fight Esdeath and even cut off Esdeath's arm, so with drugs EoS Akame should be a High 6-C.

Her current profile states that her drugs let her briefly fight Esdeath and even cut off Esdeath's arm, so with drugs EoS Akame should be a High 6-C.
yes she should, she has this key too

I've already put in the High 6-C upgrades for Esdeath and Shikoutazer (with Tatsumi coming next), but before I do Akame, can someone else please answer about Doped EoS Akame scaling to High 6-C due to holding her own against Esdeath and cutting her arm?

I've already put in the High 6-C upgrades for Esdeath and Shikoutazer (with Tatsumi coming next), but before I do Akame, can someone else please answer about Doped EoS Akame scaling to High 6-C due to holding her own against Esdeath and cutting her arm?
i already said i agree to this

Today has been a decent so far, just planning to drop the sandbox that I scrambled together before dipping regarding Akame/Bulat thing and the High 7-C rating and whatsnot.

I do not know why changes was performed before the thread was accepted or why some of it was badly done, but I can't bring myself to bother tbh

PS: Added a few characters from Ga Zero since Ga Zero Akame is affected by the High 7-C scaling:

Today has been a decent so far, just planning to drop the sandbox that I scrambled together before dipping regarding Akame/Bulat thing and the High 7-C rating and whatsnot.

I do not know why changes was performed before the thread was accepted or why some of it was badly done, but I can't bring myself to bother tbh

PS: Added a few characters from Ga Zero since Ga Zero Akame is affected by the High 7-C scaling:
What do you think about the following:

looks good, tough i would like to say something, Wave in chapter 29 he expletely said that Pre Training Incursio Tatsumi was comparable to him, here the scan

tough i don't think he meant in terms of ap, but still noteworthy

What do you think about the following: Proposal for Esdeath to scale to 63 soldiers in Base instead of 8.

For the Esdeath thing: I probably said it somewhere in this thread, I don't have an opinion as I don't care.

For the Akame thing: Drug Addict Akame's feats against Esdeath are about as significant as Stage 2 Tatsumi's (And he fought Esdeath many times and bruised her through her ice with Esdeath stating that she can feel the pain from it) and nobody scaling him to Esdeath so why should Akame

looks good, tough i would like to say something, Wave in chapter 29 he expletely said that Pre Training Incursio Tatsumi was comparable to him, here the scan

tough i don't think he meant in terms of ap, but still noteworthy

• The fight happened Pre-Timeskip and both could have gotten much stronger since then. Tatsumi sure did
  • Tatsumi did not fight back and only try to run away, so Wave should not have any reliable knowledge on Tatsumi's fighting capabilities or physical strength
  • Pre-Training Incursio Tatsumi himself stated that if he didn't try to block it with all he had, he would have died due to Wave's Grand Fall

For the Akame thing: Drug Addict Akame's feats against Esdeath are about as significant as Stage 2 Tatsumi's (And he fought Esdeath many times and bruised her through her ice with Esdeath stating that she can feel the pain from it) and nobody scaling him to Esdeath so why should Akame
I mean, she did a better job of holding her own against Esdeath, and instead of just bruising her Akame actually cut her. She shouldn't scale as equal to Esdeath but she at least held her own.

And 2nd-stage Tatsumi does go up to High 6-C.

Last edited:
Tatsumi did not fight back and only try to run away, so Wave should not have any reliable knowledge on Tatsumi's fighting capabilities or physical strength
Kob..... in the the scan Wave literally said he sensed it that he was on par with him, EVEN WHEN Tatsumi wasnt' fighting back
Pre-Training Incursio Tatsumi himself stated that if he didn't try to block it with all he had, he would have died due to Wave's Grand Fall
of course, Tatsumi took many beatings of him, he wasn't at full strengh when he took the Grand Fall

Last edited:
I mean, she did a better job of holding her own against Esdeath, and instead of just bruising her Akame actually cut her. She shouldn't scale as equal to Esdeath but she at least held her own.
I wonder which is more impressive; cutting someone's bare skin, who was caught off-guard mind you, with a sword or bruising someone through solid ice with their fist, sending that person somewhere and out of commission until he and the rest of this friend left with that same person saying that they could feel pain from it?

By the end of their "fight" in Chapter 75, Akame was huffing and puffing with cuts and blood all over her while Esdeath was fine and asking her if she finished already. While the same can't be said about Tatsumi, hell she praised Tatsumi for holding his own against her. And I doubt Esdeath was fighting Akame far longer than she did with Stage 2 Tatsumi.

Last edited:
hmmmm maybe Pain should be able to answer this question if Drug doping Akame would back scale to Esdeath

can we call him here?

Kob..... in the the scan Wave literally said he sensed it that he was on par with him, EVEN WHEN Tatsumi wasnt' fighting back

of course, Tatsumi took many beatings of him, he wasn't at full strengh when he took the Grand Fall

Correct, even with stage 2 Tatsumi did only slight bruises to her at the best, while Akame even managed to cut her arm, she doesn't fully scale but backscale,
Indeed, but why should I trust Wave when Tatsumi himself stated that had if he not block with all he had, he would have died from Wave's attack.

You said many 'beatings' but in the fight, Tatsumi only took two direct solid hits, and one crack his armor and the second nearly kill him

Indeed, but why should I trust Wave when Tatsumi himself stated that had if he not block with all he had, he would have died from Wave's attack.

You said many 'beatings' but in the fight, Tatsumi only took two direct solid hits, and one crack his armor and the second nearly kill him
actually this new scan could confirm this, Wave considered him strong, Tatsumi is on par with Wave but he didn't fight back because he didn't wanted to fight Wave hence he Held back, like MCU Cap was overpowered by his past self because he was holding back,

You could but he said that he is currently busy and will get back to this thread later
yeah its better to wait Pain,

Okay so I took a new look at the sandbox and this are my contentions
1. Akame third key should be “At least High 7-C” since she got stronger after a month of training.
2. Small error on Mine page
City level (Can consistently destroy Esdeath's ice[18][19][2], which makes her stronger than EoS Akame,
It should be straight up “drug boosted akame” not well EoS as EoS has lots of keys

3. Lubbock will “at least High 7-C” with his realm curing thread since a High 7-C could not cut through his thread

4. I’m thinking we should split Esdeath key into two
Base esdeath snd
ISCIC
Base would be scale above everyone else in the verse including shikoutazer missiles.
ISCIC would scale to her own feat in it, which is possibly High 6-B and high 6A environmental destruction.

The rest is fine, great job

also there is something i would like to say

first Liver should be high 7-C for physical as well, not only his Teigu, since he tanked a kick from Bulat, and was pretty fine, while Nyau was so weakened that even Base Tatsumi gave him trouble

and Wave with Double Teigu should be high 6-C as well, not only with the feathers, because the Teigu enchance his body too, and most importantly he was able to push back Purge Mode Shikoutazer by himeself and with Tatsumi 4th form was able to crack Shikoutazer armor and pushed him back

You could but he said that he is currently busy and will get back to this thread later
Hey Kob, if there is nothing left, you can apply the changes of the sandboxes in the profiles, of course keeping in mind about the last things we talked about

if i find something later i'm gonna do another crt

Back