• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also like...are we good to like actually make profile changes now and produce profiles? When we're free since everything here has been accepted?

Also even before that the terror twins scale to Superman right or was it superboy?

Also even before that the terror twins scale to Superman right or was it superboy?
It was Superman. Superboy once posed as Tommy Terror and went into a super prison, and the control collars didn't work on Superboy because they were explicitly designed for Superman levels of strength.
I remember Superboy fighting them one or two times (the second time in the comics i think), so i doubt they scale to Superman
He got stomped by TT's least muscular incarnation. The Terror Twins have fought Superman and Martian Manhunter in the show.

kinda stole some of the shit from my other blog from My Adventure's With Superman but that aside this is what I have currently, I'll be tackling Flash as well as far as new profiles go, I'll need you guys's help to just throw some shit together for other profiles when ya can but that aside ARE WE ALL IN AGREEANCE WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE AS IT STANDS CURRENTLY

Large Mountain level (Is stated to be Superman's Equal by WoG) | Small Town level+ (Permanently split his power into a third of what it used to be to bestow his power to his family)
My body cringed
Thank God you changed it.
Ofc ofc that's what I'm doing right now for the new profiles, however for the current ones can changes be applied?
Yeah

Okay, I think we're misinterpreting the statement of Superman being the strongest but others scaling.

And no I'm not trying to scale them to Fate's peak and Klarion.

Here's the order of the strength of the leaguers regularly.
  1. Superman (The objective strongest), Green Lanterns and Fate
  2. Shazam, Icon, Wonder Woman
  3. Aquaman, Telekinetically Enhanced Martian Manhunter, Quantum-energized Captain Atom.
  4. Red Tornado, Hawkman and Hawkwoman.
  5. Flash, Plastic Man, Zatanna, Atom
  6. Batman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Black Lightning, Rocket
Now.

How its worded is that the lanterns and fate are regularly weaker than Superman. Like on a regular basis, inferior to his power.
At their absolute peak, their moveset and power is as strong as Superman. Depending on how they're fighting, they could probably beat him in a fight.

So when it comes to the Lanterns and the average Fate host (we need to give Dr. Fate multiple keys per host), they're weaker than Superman, but at their absolute best, they're on his level, or at least slightly stronger.

I just don't agree with them scaling regularly "stronger than superman"

I used to love that show as a kid.

There's some jacked feats, like piercing through the armour of the Anti-Monitor, albeit through a combined attack that included the most powerful of the main cast.

I may be misremembering a bit, since I last watched it almost a decade ago.

There's some jacked feats, like piercing through the armour of the Anti-Monitor, albeit through a combined attack that included the most powerful of the main cast.

nah you're absolutely right and there's some insanely high tier shit in that show like easily ranging from tier 7 to tier 5 and they're absolutely Relativistic to FTL in combat in that show let alone the casual MFTL lantern flight speeds without that Super ship

If that can be used for young justice then like shit is gonna get real for combat speeds

Do you recall if there's any scaling to the Guardians?

From memory, some of the Guardians are kind of comparable (like not 100x weaker) than blasts from the Anti-Monitor that can convert entire solar systems to energy in a short time (I think that was in the Orange Lantern episode).

Also, IIRC, Anti-Monitor tanks planet-busting Red Lantern missiles.

Edit: I'm currently looking through clips, and I was wrong. He just converts them to energy.

Last edited:
Also

Wow
That's cool

Here's his respect thread in case you wanna use feats from there

Continuity with Earth-16

• There are no timestamps, or any other direct indications of date or time, within the series.
  • Mogo appeared in multiple episodes of GLTAS; it is a sentient planet that becomes a Green Lantern. Upon doing so a luminous green ring with a Green Lantern symbol forms around it. In "Influence", Guy Gardner sings a song mentioning the luminous ring of Mogo.

Discrepancies with Earth-16

• Carol Ferris, Guy Gardner and Tomar-Re are voiced by Jennifer Hale, Diedrich Bader and Jeff Bennett, respectively. In Young Justice they are voiced by Kari Wahlgren, Troy Baker and Dee Bradley Baker, respectively. Guy's accent is significantly different between shows.
    • Counterpoint: Recastings are rare but not unheard of on Young Justice.
  • Guy Gardner wears a sleeveless, lapelled, double-breasted green jacket over a long-sleeved black turtleneck. In Young Justice, he wears a sleeveless, single-breasted jacket, mostly green with a black yoke, with bare arms. Tomar-Re's costume also has minor detail differences between shows.
    • Counterpoint: The costumes are constructs from their rings and can be easily changed. Hal Jordan's costume changed in Young Justice's third season.
  • In "Beware My Power, Part One", Ganthet says that one Green Lantern is assigned to each sector of Guardian space. Greg Weisman had stated there are two Lanterns per sector on Earth-16.[5]
    • Counterpoint: Greg's statement is canon-in-training and subject to change.
  • The Guardian meeting in "Beware My Power, Part One" appears to show that all of Guardian space and Frontier Space are in a single galaxy, which is later confirmed by Atrocitus in "Part Two". Ganthet states that only the Interceptor, an experimental ship considered possibly the fastest vessel made by sentient life, could reach the Frontier in a short amount of time, with conventional ring travel taking 18 months. This travel time is reiterated in "Regime Change". However, in "Needful", the Javelin is stated to be able to reach Earth from the other side of the galaxy in just a couple of days, with other vessels and ring travel achieving comparable speeds.[6]
    • Counterpoint: There are some inconsistencies that indicate travel between Oa and Frontier Space can be achieved in much less than 18 months without the Interceptor: in "Loss", the Science Director has arrived in Ysmalt in Frontier Space though nowhere near 18 months seems to have passed since she was last seen on Oa in "Reboot" and she clearly did not take the Interceptor; and in "Love is a Battlefield", the Interceptor is still in Frontier Space, not far from Ysmalt, when Kilowog says they are two months from Oa without Ultra-Warp.
  • Oa, first seen in "Beware My Power, Part One", is depicted as a green planet with lots of lights visible from space, and two rings. In Young Justice the portion of Oa seen from space is yellow-orange with no lights or visible rings.
  • In "Beware My Power, Part Two" Aya states repairs to the Interceptor's Ultra-Warp will take 9.21 months. The repairs are completed in "Invasion" with no indication of any speeding up. This means the first half of GLTAS alone takes place over just over nine months. However, the existing evidence outlined in the Continuity section suggests the events of the whole of Earth-16's version of GLTAS should take around nine months at most. (The opening of "Beware My Power, Part One" which takes place months before the rest of the series is ignored here.)
  • In "Flight Club", Thanagarians are shown to be able to breathe and fly in space with no obvious equipment to aid them. This was not the case for Hawkwoman in "Influence".
  • In "The New Guy", Guy Gardner is introduced as a new Green Lantern, having become one after Hal left Earth in "Beware My Power, Part One". In "Ranx", John Stewart is also mentioned to be a new Green Lantern. In Young Justice, both were already Green Lanterns by the show's first season, which takes place years before the events of GLTAS according to the timeline established in "Encounter Upon the Razor's Edge!".
  • In the episode "Steam Lantern", Steam Lantern told Hal Jordan that he modeled his outfit based on another Green Lantern who previously visited his world, who wore a red shirt and a cape. Hal claimed that he was unaware of any such Green Lantern. However, Alan Scott of the Justice Society of Americawas known to have worn an outfit of that description, which Hal would likely have known.
    • Counterpoint: Hal may not know much about superhero history. It may also be reference to the fact Alan Scott was never officially part of the Green Lantern Corps, having received a damaged Green power ring.
  • In "Babel," Hal's phone says that it is Saturday, July 16th. July 16th was a Saturday in 2016, but as mentioned above, the Earth-16 version of events started no earlier than July 4th. Given all of the events that occur between "Beware My Power, Part One" and "Babel," it is unlikely that all of this happened within these 12 days.

Canon version of events​

There have not yet been any specific details revealed concerning the Earth-16 version of the events in the series beyond what appears in "Encounter Upon the Razor's Edge!"; that an individual named Razer got a Red power ring on Volkreg, befriended Hal Jordan and Kilowog, later left them in search of someone called Aya, and was followed by a Blue power ring.

man I was planning on eventually indexing GLTAS too so shit this is just big news to me

I can help with profiles. Anti-Monitor actually eats a universe over time, and Aya even tries to prevent the big bang in the series finale. Shit is crazy.

My favourite DC show tbh

this legit adds so much bruh we'll have to cover the Green Lantern shit in another thread

ya know I saw Razor too and I just figured they were doing their own adaptation I didn't even think about it being canon

So I found the definition of canon-adjacent for YJ
Folks have asked me if it's in continuity with Young Justice. My answer: it's YJ-adjacent, much like that old Green Arrow/DC Showcase short I wrote years ago. A version of these events happened on Earth-16. If you're a completist, you're going to want to watch. (Also, I really think it turned out great!)
We have NOTHING to do with the New 52 movies. Nothing. NOTHING. I mean, we don't even have a team called the TEEN TITANS. Anything relating to other media interpretations of the character is completely moot, unless Brandon or I state clearly that something is either canon or canon- adjacent to Earth-16.

Eh I'd rather not considering the story contradictions and how vague it is?

That and the differences in story and lore elements + feats, it's better that neither scale to one another. And I doubt the writers of GLTAS were planning on having their series be connected to YJ.

Last edited:
Typed in stronger and strongest, only focused on the heroes and their comparisons, but there's more
Typed in fastest, faster, and others
So my question I had last night was in regards to the "ask greg" questions how would we go about adding references for that stuff

And would we backscale the kids to nightwins Class 25 feat?

last thing I wanted to get out of the way as this

LS upgrade for our human guys:

LS upgrade for literally everyone else and is upscaled on HEAVILY by higher tiered characters:
These are accepted btw so the superboy tiers will scale to class M and the Superman tiers will scale vastly above them by an unquantifiable amount, our adult human characters will be Class 25

Soooo guys I could use some help getting scans and clips for the abilities so I can flesh out the P&A for the new profiles, I've been busy with work so I haven't had the time so I'd appreciate it if when you guys have the time could help compile these to speed things along

This will just be for Superman, Flash, and Shazam, this is what I have currently I'll just need an extra push so to make things easier and to cut down on time so I can finish these off and produce the profiles, hell I still gotta reference this stuff and I'm not looking forward to doing that 😭

Anywho here's what I have so far:

Any older profiles will need much more time to get scans and references added and that's not happening anytime within the next couple weeks since I'll need time to do that so we're saving those guys for later and not touching their P&A in this thread

I just don't have access to gifs or Young justice beyond like, Lobo shit from a vid so sorry that I can't be of any help
it's all good it doesn't matter if its from like reddit or whatever rando google searches I just need to make sure I have everything before we produce so I don't need to go back over these guys for ability CRTs later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back