• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done all I can do for tonight, could others help fix up the other profiles

I can prolly apply some stuff, it's getting all the references or footage that's gonna be rough
You should only be applying the applicable upgrades to the profiles that are out now, if other footage is needed to justify some things then it can be found for it but I already produced the 3 profiles atp since shit died and no one really replied. So it's literally just adding thr new stats to pages, writing new justifications and linking calcs

Okay guys this will be my last time asking but can you guys please help update the ratings for the characters on the verse page tomorrow if you have the time, I won't be able to do anything at all tomorrow.

Remember the OG team will have new keys i.e Artemis, Red Arrow, Zatanna, and Kid Flash. They're all wall level in season one and Wall+ upscaling their season one selves in season 2.

Wally in season 1 would be 9-B and 9-B+ with speed, in season 2 he'd be 9-B+ higher with speed

As for LS they'd all scale to Nightwings Class 25 feat in the season 2 keys.

Aqualad has Class M water manip and would downscale Class M physically from Superboy anyways, the same goes for Wondergirl, Blue beetle, and Black Beetle

Miss Martion would have Class M for being able to restrain them with TK and we can give her the same physicals of Wall+ and Wall level for each season.

Despero will need his upgrade to At least Mountain+ for stomping season 2 Shazam

Fate, Klarion, and Child can lose their high 8-C shit and make it flat out high 6-A, Fate's Class G TK feat isn't linked to his profile for some reason and it should be.

Fate will need a key for pre-zatanna's dad that's weaker than he normally would be since he varied below that point consistently before then.

That should be all so pleeease its all here😭😭

Okay guys this will be my last time asking but can you guys please help update the ratings for the characters on the verse page tomorrow if you have the time, I won't be able to do anything at all tomorrow.

Remember the OG team will have new keys i.e Artemis, Red Arrow, Zatanna, and Kid Flash. They're all wall level in season one and Wall+ upscaling their season one selves in season 2.

Wally in season 1 would be 9-B and 9-B+ with speed, in season 2 he'd be 9-B+ higher with speed

As for LS they'd all scale to Nightwings Class 25 feat in the season 2 keys.

Aqualad has Class M water manip and would downscale Class M physically from Superboy anyways, the same goes for Wondergirl, Blue beetle, and Black Beetle

Miss Martion would have Class M for being able to restrain them with TK and we can give her the same physicals of Wall+ and Wall level for each season.

Despero will need his upgrade to At least Mountain+ for stomping season 2 Shazam

Fate, Klarion, and Child can lose their high 8-C shit and make it flat out high 6-A, Fate's Class G TK feat isn't linked to his profile for some reason and it should be.

Fate will need a key for pre-zatanna's dad that's weaker than he normally would be since he varied below that point consistently before then.

That should be all so pleeease its all here😭😭
Thanks for that, leave the rest to us nd breathe

I might be doing a huge project at work tomorrow, but I'll see what I can do.
Understandable that's kinda my current deal tomorrow I'll be at work for a pretty long time and when I get off I won't be able to use my PC unfortunately

Forgot to mention Blue beetle loses his total control key cause the high 8-C literally never existed for himself and black beetle in the first place and its based on nothing so like I said on the last page the two of them would just be 9-A

Thats all tho, thanks for all the help you guys are amazing❤️🙏🙏😌😤

Shouldn't Child have Class G LS from this calc? Not sure if Klarion can do the same since he seemed intimidated by it but he is weird and chaotic so idk.

Is there any possible lifting strength calc we can use for the kids?

I thought about Kid Flash running while holding Artemis and being able to stop with her still moving at that speed. Could that do something?

Is Emerald Empress just 8-B? Because Zatanna's shields scales to her.
Actually wait its not just Zatanna, Rockets shields could hold up against War Worlds missiles, idk what ither feats EE would scale to tho since like everyone was apparently weakened at the time
Is there any possible lifting strength calc we can use for the kids?

I thought about Kid Flash running while holding Artemis and being able to stop with her still moving at that speed. Could that do something?
Probably some shit hiding right under our nose, I'll take a look on my next day off

Would be enough to scale them to Class 25 as kids as well, Wally breaks out of Vandal Savages grip and we have Ms. Martian physically holding back a kobra venom enhanced gators jaws

Amped Teekl can upscale from Superboy bare minimum here

Klarion had to stop a shot from Artemis on an unamped Teekl here

Only real feat beyond this (from what i've found) is just the Klarion's rock falling on him feat, which is dubious since you could very easily argue Klarion protected Teekl.

gonna cry there are so many feats I'm still trying to add on the verse page like thank god these all have calcs now BUT **** ITS TAKING ME A MINUTE TO FINISH JUST ADDING THE CALCS
Keep trucking along man. Discipline is food for the soul. That's why I'm obese.

This can be closed, we can knock out going over specifc character changes and scaling in another thread whenever I feel like going through YJ again to do ability and scaling checks on stuff

The season 4 kryptonians stuff will need its own thread anyways probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back