• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have to rewatch some shit cause if any of the weakened guys at the end of S4 are comparable to emerald empress then that means Superboy post resurrection is 8-B😬

A-1 = Zatanna and Artemis (9398.85 Kilojoules (Wall level, 9-B) = Dick Grayson (S1) = Tim Drake = Beast Boy (Base) = Miss Martian = Wally < Wally (with speed) (Wall+, 9-B+, Upscales from Zatanna/Artemis) = Batman = Red Arrow = Green Arrow = Barbara Gordon = Sportsmaster = Deathstroke = Dick Grayson (adult) = Miss Martian (adult) = Wally (adult) = Zatanna (adult) = Artemis (adult)

A-2 = Aqualad (0.0223 Tons (Small Building level, 9-A) ~ Wonder girl < Superboy (0.053621414914 Tons of TNT (Small Building level, 9-A) < Lobo < Aqualad Shields (0.14630164759 tons (Small Building level+, 9-A+) < Blue Beetle (0.18527563764 Tons of TNT (Small Building level+, 9-A+) = Black Beetle

A-3 = Varies from Season 4 Kryptonians to Season 2 Captain Marvel/Lanterns level/Lor-Zod/Despero: (13.498862332695999555 Tons of TNT (City Block level, 8-B) to (4.76883455193 Kilotons, Small Town level+, Low 7-C+)

A-4 = Red Tornado (1.068 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, High 7-A) < Bart Max KE (2.101 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, High 7-A) < Barry Max KE (2.611 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, High 7-A) = Fullpower Superman/Shazam (Scale to Flash, Large Mountain level, 7-A) < Peak Lanterns (Stated above Superman (Large Mountain level, High 7-A)

A-5 = Doctor Fate, Klarion and Child (607.31 Petatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level, High 6-A)

Last edited:
Alright all that's left is Despero, Lobo and Wondergirl as far profiles that already exist is concerned. Also do we consider Deathstroke equal to the other adults or slightly higher? Also do we have separate keys for kid and adult versions of the characters?
We literally are just following the scaling chains we've had wonder girl is 9-A deperso scales to S2 shazam

Last edited:
Despero is just more than 1/3rd Captain Marvel, who's 1/3rd of Superman's AP, since he stomped Season 2 Cap.

Yeah I was gonna ask for the justifications on that.
Why is Blue Beetl Superman level? Dayum
Actually looking again Blue Beetle and Black Beetle scale ******* high for no apparent reason on the profiles, I'd misremembered and thought the league physically fought Mongul but apparently that never actually happened. They previously were made to scale high on the profiles just because ig so we can drop that whole thing since without any other proper justifcations they'd just be a higher level of 9-A

Omg yeah that's my bad I said that going off of the profiles but they're literally circular with no real justification since Blue beetle is top tier for fighting Black Beetle but Black Beetle is high tiered for fighting blue beetle so I just bamboozled myself😭😭

This verse was in shambles JESUS💀💀

I don't know or remember the whole thing bruh, was just asking. Also I don't know which 9-A calc we're scaling Wonder girl to, the Aqualad one or the Superboy one?
Aqualad and Superboy both have several of their own 9-A feats so they don't NEED to scale to each other however Aqualad would downscale Superboy anyways and while Superboy is very much superior to him Aqualad doesn't just get pasted and one shot and could still take direct hits from the man and throw them back so it doesn't matter really

Wondergirl~Aqualad<<Superboy

As for the Adults again they'd just be Wall+ baseline upscaling the feat Zatanna and Artemid had as kids and yes that'd mean the kids would need new keys as Adults

Last edited:
A-2 = Aqualad (0.0223 Tons (Small Building level, 9-A) ~ Wonder girl < Superboy (0.053621414914 Tons of TNT (Small Building level, 9-A) = Blue Beetle = Black Beetle < Aqualad Shields (0.14630164759 tons (Small Building level+, 9-A+
So Blue Beetle actually already has his own 9-A+ calc btw so him and Black Beetle would just be 9-A+

A-1 = Zatanna and Artemis (9398.85 Kilojoules (Wall level, 9-B) = Dick Grayson (S1) = Tim Drake = Beast Boy (Base) = Miss Martian = Wally < Wally (with speed) (Wall+, 9-B+, Upscales from Zatanna/Artemis) = Batman = Red Arrow = Green Arrow = Barbara Gordon = Sportsmaster = Deathstroke = Dick Grayson (adult) = Miss Martian (adult) = Wally (adult) = Zatanna (adult) = Artemis (adult)

A-2 = Aqualad (0.0223 Tons (Small Building level, 9-A) ~ Wonder girl < Superboy (0.053621414914 Tons of TNT (Small Building level, 9-A) < Lobo < Aqualad Shields (0.14630164759 tons (Small Building level+, 9-A+) < Blue Beetle (0.18527563764 Tons of TNT (Small Building level+, 9-A+) = Black Beetle

A-3 = Varies from Season 4 Kryptonians to Season 2 Captain Marvel/Lanterns level/Lor-Zod/Despero: (13.498862332695999555 Tons of TNT (City Block level, 8-B) to (4.76883455193 Kilotons, Small Town level+, Low 7-C+)

A-4 = Red Tornado (1.068 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, High 7-A) < Bart Max KE (2.101 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, High 7-A) < Barry Max KE (2.611 Gigatons (Large Mountain level, High 7-A) = Fullpower Superman/Shazam (Scale to Flash, Large Mountain level, 7-A) < Peak Lanterns (Stated above Superman (Large Mountain level, High 7-A)

A-5 = Doctor Fate, Klarion and Child (607.31 Petatons of TNT (Multi-Continent level, High 6-A)
all done! (i think)

KT you reminded me of this as well

Ms. Martian should have subsonic flight speeds since she could keep pace with drone bombers in episode 9 which is from that clip

drone bombers can move at speeds of 250MPH and Mach 0.3 according to these sources
FYI these should also be a general flight speed upgrade for the verse since usually all of our fliers aren't shown being drastically faster than the others and are confirmed to not breach Supersonic travel speeds or higher aside from the Flashes

what should we call Shazam's keys?

Full Power | Weakened or 1/3 Power?

OR just Season 1 | Season 2 Onwards

kinda stole some of the shit from my other blog from My Adventure's With Superman but that aside this is what I have currently, I'll be tackling Flash as well as far as new profiles go, I'll need you guys's help to just throw some shit together for other profiles when ya can but that aside ARE WE ALL IN AGREEANCE WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE AS IT STANDS CURRENTLY

kinda stole some of the shit from my other blog from My Adventure's With Superman but that aside this is what I have currently, I'll be tackling Flash as well as far as new profiles go, I'll need you guys's help to just throw some shit together for other profiles when ya can but that aside ARE WE ALL IN AGREEANCE WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE AS IT STANDS CURRENTLY

Subsonic flight speed?? 😭

Subsonic flight speed?? 😭
Yup they're confirmed to not be even be as fast as KF well actually in Superman's case he could eventually exceed the speed of sound but he can't just fly at that speed regularly as he just shoots off

Shazam is confirmed faster than Superman in season 1 however he himself is nerfed after that as well

Typed in stronger and strongest, only focused on the heroes and their comparisons, but there's more
Typed in fastest, faster, and others
See here for all relevant statements

Yup they're confirmed to not be even be as fast as KF well actually in Superman's case he could eventually exceed the speed of sound but he can't just fly at that speed regularly as he just shoots off

Shazam is confirmed faster than Superman in season 1 however he himself is nerfed after that as well
They getting blitzed by DC street tiers dayum

At last, a slow version of Superman

Looking good so far

I mean me personally I could not like the Speed force but at least have Wally be Mach 5 as a cap and have Superman be Mach 2 as a cap with high effort. Like bro Superman literally fails at his own moniker of being "faster than a speeding bullet" 😬 it ain't a good look at all

They getting blitzed by DC street tiers dayum
DC Comics street tiers vs Young Justice Superman
god-of-war-ragnarok.gif

Shazam should just be Mountain level+, with the Warworld missiles (which he tanked with 0 damage) as a supporting feat. His power is explicitly at 1/3rd.

Also, just a nitpick, but Impulse is Rel+ via Flash scaling, so Flash shouldn't get his justification from scaling to Impulse.

Also, just a nitpick, but Impulse is Rel+ via Flash scaling, so Flash shouldn't get his justification from scaling to Impulse.
Fair I just did that since Impule has the MHS+ support feat on top of flash scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back