• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AGK revisions for EoS 7-B people.

Coming from someone who has read through AgK twice at this point, the argument that the city is the size of the country of Great Britain is contradicted by basically every shot of the city or its walls, and I have the scans to back this up

Also to add to it, your calcs are wrong
When discussing the consistency of sizes of a measured object, using shots of the less focused measured object in the background of other more focused objects far smaller/larger in comparison should not take precedence over shots that focus directly on said measured object.

but please by all means make your thread

If Weekly's nerfs are accepted, maybe we could use one of the following calcs for Esdeath's Ice Storm?
Do you want to see what I have cooked?
Sure, we just need to determine the best one to use

If Weekly's nerfs are accepted, maybe we could use one of the following calcs for Esdeath's Ice Storm?

Would probably be best to have an updated version done, the rules for how we treat planet curvature scaling have changed a bit since 2020

1. The 7-B's all currently scale of 2 Revolutionary soldiers blocking Shikoutaser's missiles, which each scale to 33.435 megatons.

However, one of these revolutionaries using the Teigu known as Black Marlin stopped 15 missiles at once, so the 7-B's should all actually scale to 501.525 megatons and actually be 7-A.

This would possibly scale to Liver, Black Marlin's previous owner, and Bulat, who matched Marlin.
I was under the impression we do not scale/multiply values by the amount of attacks.

@Damage3245 @Firestorm808 what do you think of this?

Scaling to the multiple missiles should be fine, the adjustment for the yields of those missiles will be discussed in my crt

We currently have 2 staff approvals, one staff member who is on the fence, and plenty of agreements from AgK fans.

Back