• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AGK revisions for EoS 7-B people.

1. The 7-B's all currently scale of 2 Revolutionary soldiers blocking Shikoutaser's missiles, which each scale to 33.435 megatons.

However, one of these revolutionaries using the Teigu known as Black Marlin stopped 15 missiles at once, so the 7-B's should all actually scale to 501.525 megatons and actually be 7-A.

This would possibly scale to Liver, Black Marlin's previous owner, and Bulat, who matched Marlin.

2. Mine's Pumpkin was so strong that Esdeath would rather dodge her attacks than try to defend them (as stated on Mine's profile), so Mine should be "7-A, High 6-C with Pumpkin", which would only scale to Budo's Sharp Shooter since it and Pumpkin destroyed each other.

Last edited:
Weekly was going to revision the entire verse after the RWBY ones, can you wait that he creates the thread, and then you can tell him this in case he doesn't bring it

or he has found something better tiers to use?

Weekly was going to revision the entire verse after the RWBY ones, can you wait that he creates the thread, and then you can tell him this in case he doesn't bring it

or he has found something better tiers to use?
If he wants.

Since I don't know how long until Weekly does his revisions, does anyone else have thoughts on this?

Just curious, what do you plan on revising?

I don't suppose it'd involve a new Commander in Chief calc that either uses the planet's curvature or uses Najenda's statement that Esdeath can "attack the world and its lands"?

And I take it you agree with the OP?
That plus tackling the massive issue of the current size scaling for the capital city and the AP scaling problems that comes with it

That plus tackling the massive issue of the current size scaling for the capital city and the AP scaling problems that comes with it
Don't really see the issue with the capital city's size.

Do you agree with the OP, btw?

Also, perhaps you should make a sandbox listing some of your proposed revisions for the AGK verse.

Don't really see the issue with the capital city's size.

Also, perhaps you should make a sandbox listing some of your proposed revisions for the AGK verse.
The fact that using the numbers presented in the manga would make the capital city larger than the country of Great Britain, would make the walls and shikotazer reach into outer space several times over, and would make the characters multiple kilometers tall via scaling to stuff we can see in close up shots

I'm going to yeah

The fact that using the numbers presented in the manga would make the capital city larger than the country of Great Britain, would make the walls and shikotazer reach into outer space several times over, and would make the characters multiple kilometers tall via scaling to stuff we can see in close up shots
Well that does make sense.
I'm going to yeah
K.

Do you agree with the new scaling for the people who should scale to 15 missiles FRA and Mine getting a slight boost?

Eseseso again, i don't think it would be good to continue, because Weekly is going to do the revision in some weeks, and it will definetely include the EOS as well, giving them new tiers, by his new calculations, wich will be new and more precise than what we have now

What about the AGK revision that is being planned?
after seeing what he wanted to do, and some talking with other supporters, i understand that the revisions he wanted to bring weren't precise at all

and so the verse doesn't need a downgrade at all,

after seeing what he wanted to do, and some talking with other supporters, i understand that the revisions he wanted to bring weren't precise at all

and so the verse doesn't need a downgrade at all,
Ok, so does that mean we can proceed with my above proposals?

And didn't he say something about wanting to allow curvature scaling for Esdeath's Ice Storm calc?

Ok, so does that mean we can proceed with my above proposals?

And didn't he say something about wanting to allow curvature scaling for Esdeath's Ice Storm calc?
if the others will accept it then i will too

his calc was wrong, like very wrong

Nah, im revising the tier 6 stuff, dont know why this was put on hold for what im going to be doing

this looks good. I'd honestly even agree with up to High 6C with Pumpkin but that depends on Mod opinions since I know scaling off of confidence or lack there of can be a bit iffy.

this looks good. I'd honestly even agree with up to High 6C with Pumpkin but that depends on Mod opinions since I know scaling off of confidence or lack there of can be a bit iffy.
All of the tier 6 stuff is going to be revised sometime this week

Does it matter?
Unless you want it as a supporting feat for the current High 6A
Uh, I've seen some curvature calcs for CoC in the past, they go up to the exatons/zettatons.

It's supported by Najenda saying Esdeath can attack "the world and its lands".

Uh, I've seen some curvature calcs for CoC in the past, they go up to the exatons/zettatons.

It's supported by Najenda saying Esdeath can attack "the world and its lands".
Well, if the timeframe is in secs or less, sure they can go up that amount
It would be best to do that yes, the current high 6-A calc was recalced to 7-A
it was recalced by you, and that calc I have seen it and it is absolutely wrong, so No the current calc is still valid. Make a CRT and I will tell you there why your calc is false

Well, if the timeframe is in secs or less, sure they can go up that amount

it was recalced by you, and that calc I have seen it and it is absolutely wrong, so No the current calc is still valid. Make a CRT and I will tell you there why your calc is false
Im going to be making a crt yes

Was it accepted?

Since I checked your new wall size calc and I think the mod(s) in the comment section rejected it because official statements > scans.
It was accepted yes, calc members take priority over thread mods in terms of calcs being accepted, and I've spoken with multiple admins who agree with the new scaling

Back