• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Across the Mario-Verse [2-A God Tier Upgrades & Cosmology]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This blog outlines why the cosmology should hold infinite universes and why some people should scale.

If we have character profiles for Luigi, Peach, or Bowser eventually being made for their paper counterparts then this tier upgrade would apply to them as well with a Pure Hearts key.
Makes sense. I mean, Dimentio's profile states If Dimentio had not been defeated by the Four Heroes of Light, he would have destroyed all worlds and possibilities in the Mario universe.

I would agree. Most of this is sound

Only thing I'd say is Dream Depot should probably be mentioned at the least due to how important dreams are to cosmology, given it connects various parts of the cosmology involving dreams across the games.

Also maybe the Dream Machine from Super Mario Bros 2 that sustains good dreams. These opinions of mine don't change the fact that I agree: I think it they're just some smaller, but important things that could be added to fill in smaller gaps given Mario Party 5 is mentioned (Dream Depot), and the stuff with Wart and SMB2 is too (Dream Machine).

Holy
Crap
Lois
FsvUP4JXwAUGpSe.png

I agree. Been in the 2-A Mario believer for a while. The infinite stuff is legit in LM2 and i dont see why not.

I dunno. The reasoning makes sense, it seems a bit weird to update a whole verse based on what is essentially just an endless side mode of a game. Neutral I guess.
Thinking on this, I would personally prefer if 2-A remained just a possibly or a likely. I'm not going to push for it, Mario cosmology isn't something I have a stake in, but I would prefer if it was listed that way.

Thinking on this, I would personally prefer if 2-A remained just a possibly or a likely. I'm not going to push for it, Mario cosmology isn't something I have a stake in, but I would prefer if it was listed that way.
So, is that a weak agree or still neutral for now?

Possibly/Likely 2-A seems okay, although some aspects could be interpreted in other ways (endless dream could refer to a dream that will exist forever as opposed to an infinite size dream, and games like Dream Team show that multiple dreams can coexist in the same overall space as shown by the Mt. Pajamaja Pi’illos and how Big Massif’s dream exists within dreamy Wakeport, which somewhat contradicts the idea of an individual world for every dreamer). But since there is an endless ghost count and endless is a synonym for infinite, it seems okay.

Last edited:
I agree with the proposals, most of the stuff is already accepted, and the overall confirmation of the size of the cosmology being 2-A seems quite simple to accept.

I was gonna bring in Mario's Cutout ability to see if we could get a higher result, but I'll save that for another thread.

I don't think the cutout stuff would matter anyway since I don't think we could apply it to dreams or say that the destruction of all worlds that the Chaos Heart was gonna pull off extended to whatever the cutout stuff would bring.

I don't think the cutout stuff would matter anyway since I don't think we could apply it to dreams or say that the destruction of all worlds that the Chaos Heart was gonna pull off extended to whatever the cutout stuff would bring.
Just hear me out on this in a future thread, okay? I have a few ideas in mind with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back