• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Princess Peach: Showtime! CRT (SPOILERS!!)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so I think I managed to let the recent Princess Peach game settle in for a bit. Let's get down to business, shall we?

The Game Itself

Right, so let's first look at the game itself. While Luigi's Mansion had more linking it to the mainline games with the plotline of the first game being Mario and Luigi investigating a mansion they won in a contest and Mario going missing, the only links I can readily find for Princess Peach: Showtime and the mainline games is the presence of Peach's castle in the opening and the fact that Toads still show up as fodder characters. The rest of the game, down to the coins, seem original.

Given the theater setting of the game, it's hard to exactly define where the abilities are real and where they aren't. I mean in the first stage of the game (and the only level whose placement is mandatory, as the game kinda plays like Crash Bandicoot in regards to level selection), you gotta deal with cardboard cutouts representing purple vines. Did I mention nearly every enemy in this game is William Afton?

For the sake of the argument, it's best if I mark the dubious abilities in italics, as otherwise people will question what I'm even doing.

The Abilities

Why am I jumping to this right away? Well, all the feats in the game are too small to affect the scaling of the Marioverse.

Looking into the abilities itself, Peach would innately have Accelerated Development. That is the one ability she doesn't need Stella for. The reason for this is whenever she takes on one of the roles the Sparklas (basically the PINGAS-nosed yellow guys who are actors) have, she winds up mastering the abilities practically immediately. It's like standard RPG logic where a character masters a spell as soon as they learn it. While power-ups are essentially items and thus wouldn't follow under the same umbrella, the transformations in the game are explicitly roles, and there is a direct indicator of mastery shown in the form of Sparkla Spirits, which Stella stated are representations of mastery.:

In the game, base Peach's primarily method of attack is Stella. The range is hecking small. Just doing a quick measurement using Peach's typical height figure of six feet (1.8288 meters), I only eeked out a 2.46-meter radius for the normal ribbon twirl and the same reach for throwing Stella in front of her.

The video I've linked above is a full playthrough of the game, so you should be able to see everything I'm trying to say here.

Making use of Stella, Peach would have Magic (duh!), Empathic Manipulation (from basically just lighting up the pingas-nosed guys), Statistics Amplification (which is pretty frequent in the first stage for every scenario Peach enters, most notably in the first Swordfighter and Cowboy stage), Plant Manipulation (dubious as while she did make trees and bushes bloom, the resulting trees are shown to be cardboard if you hit them again), Light Manipulation (she regularly makes interactable objects glow brightly and had even made lights direct themselves at a passage at the end of the first Swordfighter stage's first section), Teleportation (being caught as both regular and Ninja Peach causes Peach to warp away in an identical manner) and Purification (Type 2; used against bosses when purifying Darkle (dark energy)). Save for Purification, a lot of what Stella could do seems to be innate in Peach's transformations in the game, though the Light Manipulation would be dubious as that can be seen as a spotlight focusing on Peach on cue.

One could argue that the Empathic Manipulation could also be Social Influencing... Yeah, I don't think hitting someone with a magic ribbon is the same thing as giving someone a pep talk, plus Peach beats the recurring Figure Skating boss with Empathic Manipulation in all three Figure Skater stages.

Specifically for each transformation, here's what I can gather.:

Swordfighter Peach: Minor Energy Manipulation (just the orange waves from the end of the combo is enough to damage foes and break purple vines), Instinctive Action (Peach can pull off Ultra Instinct in this form specifically, and there are times where she had to use it, like against the giant hammer knight and the ghost knight), Non-Physical Interaction (can damage a ghost knight)
Ninja Peach: Acrobatics (Kinda surprised she couldn't do that already considering wall-jumping is a standard move in Super Mario 3D World), limited Free Movement (If you deliberately go into the water in the very part of the first Ninja stage where you get the Ninja form, Peach would don water skates. This is the first chase sequence are the only spots you could do that in the entire game. Other bodies of water are apparently too deep for water skates), Stealth Mastery (I mean, that's the whole point of the transformation), Invisibility (The camouflage mats used for sneaking along walls blend almost impeccably with the wall used for hiding whether the user moves or not. This renders the ninjas in the hide-and-seek post-game feature completely invisible), Teleportation (Does that log thing ninjas do. Also the Ninja Sparkla's Pure Shadow Technique is literally this ability), Smoke Manipulation (Should share this ability with the Ninja Sparkla), Magic (she can make use of magic scrolls, although the scrolls basically make stage props move, like the wave and the dragon, hence why I listed it as dubious), Information Analysis (Likely capable of reading scrolls, as shown in 8:40 of another video), Earth Manipulation (a less-skilled ninja was able to move a Daruma statue), I didn't list the running along walls thing as that disqualifies it from the Surface Scaling ability.
Cowgirl Peach: None (I really couldn't find anything that would be considered hax for this one since all Peach could really do with this one is toss a lasso)
Patisserie Peach: Magic (Really, how else could you qualify her magically turning dough into cookies without baking anything?). Her stuff isn't combat-applicable, though.
Dashing Thief Peach: Grappling Hook would be standard equipment. Other than that, we have Technology Manipulation (can hack into security systems and can stun robots and camera tech) and Flight (hang glider)
Figure Skater Peach: Social Influencing (recruiting the pingas-nosed skaters for a performance; a good chunk of what Peach does in all three Figure Skater stages qualify under this umbrella, really), Purification (Type 2; the Figure Skater boss fights had the boss putting the pingas-nosed skaters under a spell)
Detective Peach: None (In fact, in regards to combat, Detective Peach might be the worst off since suspecting the wrong entity physically harms her)
Mighty Peach: Energy Manipulation (She seems to hold up certain objects like buses with energy waves), Electricity Manipulation (her gauntlets spark whenever she attacks), Flight (given the side-scrolling segments, yeah...), Spaceflight (Marking this as dubious as while the first part of the second Mighty stage does fit the characteristics, including the ablation that occurs when entering a planet's atmosphere, you can see the strings on the spacecraft and the ground in the opening section). I would've put Size Manipulation under there, but the scientists literally assisted her with that one.
Mermaid Peach: Animal Manipulation (Like a discount Aquaman, Peach's singing can control fish. The fish look legit, but the eels don't), Broadway Force (she legit defeated the William Aftons with the power of song at the end of the first Mermaid stage), possible Levitation (Once you save the Mermaid Sparkla, you can see her levitating in the air. Having obtained the Mermaid Sparkla's spirit prior to rescuing her, Peach should have the same ability to levitate in Mermaid form.)
Kung Fu Peach: Martial Arts (duh!), Acrobatics (Seems that comes with the ability as well, as she can swing along poles to take out a bunch of William Aftons), Attack Reflection (Okay, while Peach couldn't use energy manipulation in this form, she can deflect it), possible Fire Manipulation and FIre Aura (Her jumping from pole to pole may result in a fiery kick. Can potentially burn enemies with her kicks)
Radiant Peach: Should upscale from Peach and Mighty Peach (as the form was achieved through obtaining the power of all ten Sparklas), Flight, Energy Manipulation, Negation of Sealing (1 layer; While Stella can break the seal of other boss doors, she couldn't do anything about Grape's boss door. However, upon becoming Radiant Peach, Peach was able to handle the seal just fine.)
Super Radiant Peach: Everything Radiant Peach could do but better, Magic (The ending had Peach restoring the demolished Sparkle Theater back to its original state), Restoration, Telekinesis, Weather Manipulation, Light Manipulation (all for the same reason described before)

While nearly everything here would be pretty obvious as soon as you see each of Peach's forms in action, there were two that I had to put timestamps for specifically because they were pretty niche when everything else can be seen from normal gameplay.

The Scaling

This is more of a footnote than anything else, really. Seems the scaling is simpler than expected. While multipliers are typically a no-no on this wiki, exceptions are made for proven ones. In this case, there is a direct multiplier statement for Mighty Peach:

qlEK88L.png

Right off the bat, one can associate this multiplier with Lifting Strength since that is literally the first thing anyone thinks about when thinking about super strength. In that case, it's already fairly broken, granting Peach three times the lifting strength a Star in Mario Party 2 would. A quick calc (since this is the feat the cast scales from) should grant a Lifting Strength of 8.386*10*17 kg (compare to the Star's 2.795*10^17 kg). Still Class P, but very close to Class E, we're almost there.

I do think this applies to AP as I personally tried attacking one of the two UFOs directly with base Peach and she couldn't even leave a dent on the UFO. At the same time, Mighty Peach can easily destroy UFOs by yeeting them into walls or even punching them. That should be a good enough difference to apply the multiplier to AP as well, especially when you consider the third stage for every transformation goes from the levels being stage plays to the levels being "Oh my god, what the hell is wrong with this world?"

In that case, we're going from 24.49 gigatons to 734.87 gigatons of TNT, which is going from 6-C to High 6-C+!

Everything I said here would also apply to Radiant Peach and Super Radiant Peach as they have powers greater than what Mighty Peach could pull off. Radiant Peach's power came from all the Sparklas (note that Mighty Sparkla is one of them) while Super Radiant Peach's power came from every pingas-nose on the island.

So yeah, that's about the best I can assess this game having played through it from start to finish myself. I doubt this thread would really get anywhere, but still.

Last edited:
there's only a few things to add in terms of what certain abilities she gains from the forms,
Ninja peach: An ensemble that instills in the wearer an attunement to ninja techniques.
This could Potentially include a capability to read any scrolls to learn new techniques as Stella in the detective stage hints at. 8:40

(this would only really be applicable if she's facing another ninja with scrolls).
If Not and this only applies to the Theets the only possibly addable things based on in-game showings would be
Rock Manipulation or telekinesis (Via a trainee being able to do this 19:00)
Pure-Shadow Technique: Shadow Manipulation/teleport or movement (Ninja sparkla does this)
Smoke Screen Technique: Releases a smoke cloud to discombobulate or conceal self (Ninja sparkla does this as well)
Either a Gravity manipulation Meteor or fire rain technique (done by opposing Sour ninja) 3:55:58

Kung Fu Peach: Possible Fire Manipulation Via Fire Kick when jumping from pole to pole, Fiery Aura (Can also kick enemies to hard they catch fire).

Regarding the UFO thing, if it takes no damage from base Peach, does that mean we scale it to base Peach?
Enemy scaling in the Super Mario Bros series is quite finicky, so uhh... I really don't know how to respond to that.
Ah, same thing.
there's only a few things to add in terms of what certain abilities she gains from the forms,
Ninja peach: An ensemble that instills in the wearer an attunement to ninja techniques.
This could Potentially include a capability to read any scrolls to learn new techniques as Stella in the detective stage hints at. 8:40

(this would only really be applicable if she's facing another ninja with scrolls).
If Not and this only applies to the Theets the only possibly addable things based on in-game showings would be
Rock Manipulation or telekinesis (Via a trainee being able to do this 19:00)
Pure-Shadow Technique: Shadow Manipulation/teleport or movement (Ninja sparkla does this)
Smoke Screen Technique: Releases a smoke cloud to discombobulate or conceal self (Ninja sparkla does this as well)
Either a Gravity manipulation Meteor or fire rain technique (done by opposing Sour ninja) 3:55:58

Kung Fu Peach: Possible Fire Manipulation Via Fire Kick when jumping from pole to pole, Fiery Aura (Can also kick enemies to hard they catch fire).

Okay, we got some real meat here. Neat.

I don't think we have anything on the wiki about characters being multilingual, which is something Peach would qualify for typically ninja scrolls are written in Japanese regardless of which country you viewed it from. Plus the text looked like run-of-the-mill calligraphy, so uhh... Yeah.

In regards to her facing another ninja with scrolls, in both chase sequences, Peach used scrolls to chase after thieves. Which... Peach made use of the wave scroll to plow through ninjas (they were the first foes to try beefing with Peach after she used the wave scroll). I don't know how well that would translate into anything, though. In any case, we have an ability article for learning techniques from scrolls: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Information_Analysis

I ain't entirely sure if any of the purple guy abilities would readily apply to Peach herself or not, but the Sparkla abilities definitely should since Peach pretty much inherits their abilities and their spirits before moseying on over to the basement to rescue the Sparklas. From what I see, Gravity Manipulation seems more likely since the purple guy made a building perpetually move upwards while everyone's in "What The Hell?" Land.

I'll add this to the OP.

Update: I looked at the Pure Shadow Technique and... It's just straight-up invisibility.)

Last edited:
I think Super Radiant Peach should have Telekinesis because if you look closely at the end she was telekinetically moving huge chunks of the theatre to restore it.

Okay, we got some real meat here. Neat.

I don't think we have anything on the wiki about characters being multilingual, which is something Peach would qualify for typically ninja scrolls are written in Japanese regardless of which country you viewed it from. Plus the text looked like run-of-the-mill calligraphy, so uhh... Yeah.

I ain't entirely sure if any of the purple guy abilities would readily apply to Peach herself or not, but the Sparkla abilities definitely should since Peach pretty much inherits their abilities and their spirits before moseying on over to the basement to rescue the Sparklas. From what I see, Gravity Manipulation seems more likely since the purple guy made a building perpetually move upwards while everyone's in "What The Hell?" Land.

I'll add this to the OP.

Update: I looked at the Pure Shadow Technique and... It's just straight-up invisibility.)
ahh good to know.
As for the purple guy, I'd only assumed it as a possibility since they're whole goal at the start was stealing scroll techniques from the ninjas. Figured it was possibly another advanced technique since at the end of each ninja section a scroll technique ends up being utilized. Plus he's in full Ninja gear so there's always the chance that whatever he can use other ninjas can too.

Ngl I've been busy working on Rosalina's profile revision so I haven't started yet but I'll prob get around to it soon.

what about turning disco bird's disco balls into birds and reflecting spotlion's light orbs
The first thing would fall under the same umbrella as Peach's usual purification deal as the disco balls are eggs that would hatch into Darkle chicks. Really, Peach dealing with boss attacks is really Peach converting Darkle to Sparkle.

Speaking of bosses, Light Fang straight-up rewinds time and... From what I've seen from my time playing the game, Peach can survive time being rewound and can even move normally if she's behind a wall, but not if she's exposed to Light Fang (how she can take normal physical damage from Time Manipulation I would never know). Weird since time is supposed to be a completely different entity from space. I didn't list that because I don't think taking cover qualifies for a resistance to anything.

Last edited:
Was asked to comment here, don't have the time to go through the whole video but the OP looks good, the multiplier is fine with me given it's direct and the abilities for the suits look okay. However, regarding the instinctive reaction for swordfighter Peach, is it not just dodging swiftly? I didn't see the whole thing do to time constraints but the gameplay shows her doing a blurred dodge when attacked, is it up to the player or is that just something that happens while she's Swordfighter Peach?

Was asked to comment here, don't have the time to go through the whole video but the OP looks good, the multiplier is fine with me given it's direct and the abilities for the suits look okay. However, regarding the instinctive reaction for swordfighter Peach, is it not just dodging swiftly? I didn't see the whole thing do to time constraints but the gameplay shows her doing a blurred dodge when attacked, is it up to the player or is that just something that happens while she's Swordfighter Peach?
I'll get back with you on that later. That's something I need to be hands-on for and I can't do that rn since I'm at work.

No problem.
So I went and captured footage for the action.:

Sorry about my hand getting away at times; it's late and I was fumbling with the buttons at the time (yes, it's a video game. You still have to press buttons even if you play as Ultra Instinct -Sign- Goku if you want the character to do the thing), but here, I was intentionally making Peach turn her back towards a grunt. And, well, even if I did press the A button to activate the action, Peach still managed to pull this move off even though I had her back turned towards the grunt. She didn't even turn to look behind her; she just basically Ultra Instincted her way around the dude.

I will say, I forgot the afterimages, which is stupid of me from how obvious they were.

So I went and captured footage for the action.:

Sorry about my hand getting away at times; it's late and I was fumbling with the buttons at the time (yes, it's a video game. You still have to press buttons even if you play as Ultra Instinct -Sign- Goku if you want the character to do the thing), but here, I was intentionally making Peach turn her back towards a grunt. And, well, even if I did press the A button to activate the action, Peach still managed to pull this move off even though I had her back turned towards the grunt. She didn't even turn to look behind her; she just basically Ultra Instincted her way around the dude.

I will say, I forgot the afterimages, which is stupid of me from how obvious they were.

I guess it's fine then. While it's player controlled, that's a game mechanic since we the player don't actually exist. And considering she can do it with her back turned skillfully it should be okay in my opinion.

I'm still working on organizing the abilities which hopefully won't take too long. Should someone go and apply the Scaling stuff now?
I was thinking "wasn't it 48 hours after the last vote?" But then I searched it up and realized that it's 48 hours since CRT creation and my logic was just me being stuck in 2017.

So I think I got everything. I didn't include some abilities that were iffy. Is there anything I should change before I add the abilities to profile?
I'll try and list out what I could.

Sparkle:

Light Manipulation (This one is universally applied since some interactable objects light up either temporarily or indefinitely whether she uses Stella in her base form, or poses near a light source in any of her transformations.)
Attack Reflection (Most notable in the Disco Wing and Spotlion bosses)
Teleportation (Strangely the same teleportation ability Ninja Peach had also applies to base Peach. This is an exception rather than the rule.)

Swordfighter Peach:

Non-Physical Interaction (She fought ghosts, including the Phantom Knight. You expect her to not have that?)
Instinctive Action (I had to verify that one to LordGriffin1000 by intentionally having Peach face away from her opponents and got his somewhat approval.)

Ninja Peach:

Automatic Translation should be put under Ninja Peach instead. Also, the "Possibly" could be removed, but the "Limited" stays.

Dashing Thief Peach:

It should be important to note that all of Dashing Thief Peach's enemies are robots, so it's less "minor" and more "limited."

Figure Skater Peach:

Social Influencing (Isn't that the whole point of the Figure Skater Peach stages? Although her defeating the recurring Figure Skater boss would fall under the Empathic Manipulation umbrella more so than Social Influencing.)

Mighty Peach:

Energy Manipulation (I mean, look at Peach's hands as she is lifting the bus.)
Electricity Manipulation (Sparks come out of her hands with each punch she makes.)

Mermaid Peach:

Possibly Levitation (It should be noted that when Peach gained the Swordfighter Sparkla's spirit, Stella stated that the spirits are given to those entrusted with starring roles. The Sparklas' abilities should also apply to Peach. Other indicators of this include the first Dashing Thief stage where Peach was explicitly told she was being given the Dashing Thief's power, and the first Mermaid stage, where Peach was directly stated to have a voice identical to the singer (intended to be the Mermaid Sparkla. The Mermaid Sparkla was explicitly shown to levitate in the air in Sparkle Theater, so it should be possible for Mermaid Peach to do so too.)

Radiant Peach:

We usually indicate how many layers there are (ex. 1 layer) for layered hax. I specifically specified one layer since while Stella could break the seal on other boss doors, Stella couldn't handle Grape's boss door. Radiant Peach, however, CAN break the seal to Grape's boss door.

Also, generally Radiant Peach would have heightened Sparkle abilities.

Super Radiant Peach

Telekinesis (If this wasn't added in, we'd be getting hella complaints from people in this thread.)

As for a missing one...

Cowgirl Peach:

Her lasso would be listed as standard equipment for this particular form. Same equipment logic could be applied to Dashing Thief Peach for the grappling hook, the power suit for Mighty Peach, the kunai for Ninja Peach, and the sword for Swordfighter Peach.

Oddly enough, the only two forms that wouldn't be used for combat are Patisserie Peach and Detective Peach, I mean even Mermaid Peach directly beefed with a ghost ship despite her being a utility form!

Last edited:
Non-Physical Interaction (She fought ghosts, including the Phantom Knight. You expect her to not have that?)
Peach already has layered npi so I don't think it's worth noting.
Social Influencing (Isn't that the whole point of the Figure Skater Peach stages? Although her defeating the recurring Figure Skater boss would fall under the Empathic Manipulation umbrella more so than Social Influencing.)
Looking at the Figure Skater Peach stages I didn't see Peach having any showings of any of the possible uses for Social Influencing except maybe Leadership but that feels like stretching. I'll rewatch the Figure Skater Peach stages just in case I missed something.

I'll add the rest in a bit when I get the time.

Back