• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Revision Bros 2.0 (Mario and the Power Stars)

Two characters
When Mario collects the Power Stars, is he not technically drawing the energy from them to battle other characters? If the Grand Star had enough energy to create an entire galaxy, doesn't Bowser also draw the energy from it to battle Mario? Like I said before...
I mean, looking at this from a logical perspective: if I had Galaxy level Attack Potency via something like creation, that should mean I can deal Galaxy level damage via means like creating something like energy beams or whatnot with the same potency, right? And if said characters can withstand it, then they by definition should have Galaxy level durability, no? You do realize that just because someone has a certain level of damage they can inflict on others like Country level via a calculation doesn't mean that they can actually destroy a country, right? Donkey Kong may have Island level AP due to his moon punching feat, but that doesn't mean he can destroy an island with a single punch. And it's not like he actually destroyed the moon, anyway; he only knocked it out of orbit.
You have an object that has the energy to create a galaxy, then you should be drawing that said energy for yourself, right?

Uh, I said that because Mario needed the Power Stars to defeat Bowser who was amped by a Grand Star, did he not?
Yeah because the space ship he was riding on his way to beat Bowser needed fuel he kept a grand total of zero power stars in galaxy at any time outside of level endings and maybe the hub-world return cutscenes

When Mario collects the Power Stars, is he not technically drawing the energy from them to battle other characters? If the Grand Star had enough energy to create an entire galaxy, doesn't Bowser also draw the energy from it to battle Mario? Like I said before...
I mean bowser used a grand star to power a device made to create a galaxy but we don’t know how it would create the galaxy if wasn’t all at once the value drops greatly

I think the Power Stars key could be:

Large Star level (a single power star was able to move 12 stars) to Multi-Solar System level (Power Stars are capable of creating black holes and realms containing a starry sky), possibly Galaxy level (Power stars are a possible future transformation of Lumas, with some Lumas being capable of becoming entire galaxies.)
Hey @JTGamer96, remove the Solar System level part from the blog and the revision and just leave the High 4-C and the 3-C parts:

Large Star level (a single power star was able to move 12 stars), possibly Galaxy level (Power stars are a possible future transformation of Lumas, with some Lumas being capable of becoming entire galaxies.)

Conclusions​

Power Stars keys should return and instead of what was previously discussed, the Galaxy level rating will be secondary and classified as "Possibly Galaxy level", the primary rating will be Large Star level due to this feat and, with enough Power Stars, characters can become Solar System level as calculated before:

Large Star level (a single power star was able to move 12 stars) to Solar System level with enough Power Stars, possibly Galaxy level (Power stars are a possible future transformation of Lumas, with some Lumas being capable of becoming entire galaxies.)

Here is Mario´s page if the upgrade is accepted
Did you not recommend this? I'm not trying to propose only Galaxy level for this; I'm trying to propose other levels. Now stop repeating the same thing!

So, are we fine with High 4-C Power Star key?

Last edited:
I am only seeing you propose Galaxy level rating
Because I wanted to keep arguing for Galaxy level; I was listing the reasons why I believe they should be Galaxy level. I don't care if the Galaxy level rating doesn't come back for this thread, I'm just trying to bring the Power Star key back for this. Cripes!

Also, none of what you constantly repeated addresses my points or proposals.

Last edited:
Because I wanted to keep arguing for Galaxy level; I was listing the reasons why I believe they should be Galaxy level. I don't care if the Galaxy level rating doesn't come back for this thread, I'm just trying to bring the Power Star key back for this. Cripes!

Also, none of what you constantly repeated addresses my points or proposals.
I am only seeing you trying to get 3-C power stars through 2 ways

1- Scaling they to Lumas suicide movement

2- Scaling they to the Grand Star

Not sure if brought up before but homing meteors Giant Bowser makes to harm Mario amped by the Luma should scale to the calc yield since it's sourced from the same telekinesis too.

I treat his Mega Form at the end a deal because of his adrenaline state like in BIS

Not sure if brought up before but homing meteors Giant Bowser makes to harm Mario amped by the Luma should scale to the calc yield since it's sourced from the same telekinesis too.

I treat his Mega Form at the end a deal because of his adrenaline state like in BIS
Good point. I'll save that for another thread.

I've noticed you guys forgot to give King Bob-Omb a power star

Also when did we ever agree to scaling people to Multi-Stellar LS?

Back