• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Seireitei's size and Ulquiorra's stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have multiple calc that put seireitei at Country size, yet they are all have been ignore for some reason.

Yhwach recently compared and said that he wanted to create a country, base on the seireitei. (Don't confuse it with Soul Soceity.)

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/bleach/bleach_626/bleach_626_16.jpg?v5

And there has also been instants during the first arcs that imply at the "divisions/squads" never see each other inside seireitei on their daily jobs, and it was rare for such meantings, given the fact they were Hypersonic back then. Example , Example 2 ,

Back on track,

Then in Hueco Mundo, we also had Las Noches fortress, and it has been compare to be base on the Seireitei. (I don't remember were this was said,) but the wiki at least has it:

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Las_Noches

(I need someone to back this as well. If you can find the manga scan as well, that would be great.)

So base on all of this, shouldn't this calc be worth something:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Soul_Society_Size_calculatio

Short answer: no

Long answer: Direct scaling is much better that statements and we already have scaled Las Noches.Even if Seireitei is that big there is no reason Las Noches would be the same size.

Actually, I remember that we don't take Yoruichi's 10 days or Nel's 3 days or something to walk statement to calc the size.

Thanks anyways.

So you don't accept info from the author, and make two significant characters irrevelant. While scaling bad, background drawings? I guessYhwach ins't planet lvl either since is only statements, and the one week statement for major speed feats, is also irrevelant. Alright, im going to start debunking somethings then.

Why are you so deliberately antagonistic about this?

I'm pretty sure it'd be an outlier, anyways, for Ulquiorra to jump from Tier 7 to Tier 6 based on something that is debatable.

Promestein said:
Why are you so deliberately antagonistic about this?
I'm pretty sure it'd be an outlier, anyways, for Ulquiorra to jump from Tier 7 to Tier 6 based on something that is debatable.
You mean how Goku and Piccolo went from island lvl to Small planet lvl? Is that an outliner like Roshi's? I'll be happy to debate since Moon lvl was 1500 while planet lvl was over 9000! (18,000) And Raditz only feat was Mountain lvl. No. Only his second form and hollow ichigo should scale.

Uchihazinon said:
What was the dc on ulquiorra's Lanza del relampago
Hollow Ichigo and Ulquiorra were fighting on top of Las Noches, before he detonated a Cero on Ulquiorra. [[1]]

Later Ulquiorra's throws a Lanza del Relampago, and you can still see the hole Hollow Ichigo left in the roof. [[2]]

I meant that you could message him, but I have done so myself instead now.

the problem with pixel-scaling is Kubo doesn't care about the size-scaling when he draw and everyone knows that Kubo is bad with the backgrounds (though the characters design is cool), like seireitei size looks different in every scan from inside the seireitei or outside that's way pixel-scaling shouldn't be used for seireitei size or Las Noches, using Yoruichi's statement ([1]) is more accurate since it's Kubo trying to tell us how big seireitei is, and Yoruichi is well knowledgeable about Soul Society and she said that while they were making a plan so she wasn't bluffing or anything. Also in last arc thousands of shinigamis died in this war and some of the characters take time to go from one place to another and other reasons already posted by HokageMangaVox above. So yeah I agree that seireitei and Las Noches are more than likely country sized.

>Country level Ulquiorra.

I guess that Universal Yhwach and Multi-Galaxy level Gremmy makes sense now.

Obviously i'm joking.

You need 3 days to reach the nearest gate, which was at the center of one side of the fortress. According to Google Maps, you can walk 340 km in 3 days. Even if you consider 8 hours of resting time per day, and the slowest walking speeds possible you'd get a distance of almost 90 km at least considering they walked for 30 km a day. So there we go... Length of Las Noches = 2x 90 = 180 km (since the gate is at the center, the complete length of the side is 2x)

Area of Las Noches (considering its a square) = 32,400 square kilometers (and this is as big as Belgium).
10922461 781170195287551 1878708059118791454 n

I don't know why their statements are not accepted.

-Yoruichi is a well known and former Captain, and she did lived in Seireitei for 100 of years. And as shown in Flashbacks she use to do shunpo races with Urahara and Byakuya in the past.

-Nel is a former Espada, she lives also in Las Noches before Nnoitra split her skull and turn her into a kid. And she also liked to play tag with her 2 fractiones.

Funny thing is the 2 of them have the same explination.

KamiYasha said:
>Country level Ulquiorra.
Yes, possible upgrade.

I guess that Universal Yhwach and Multi-Galaxy level Gremmy makes sense now. Obviously i'm joking.

No. Just No. Stop Incoherent comparation.

Mm, I do think we should take the scaling > statements. It requires more assumptions to be made.

So I don't agree with any changes here.

LordAizenSama said:
Mm, I do think we should take the scaling > statements. It requires more assumptions to be made.

So I don't agree with any changes here.
Correction, incoherent scaling. Look at Ichibei's 1,000 Ri the palace is far away from them, but the scaling doean't match a 1,000 Ri distance at all. Unless, Yhwach is a thousand meters tall. Lol So downgrade? To Ichibei's speed. Kubo's background skills, are not to be trusted he varely draws any. I say we should go with the statement on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back