• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

Upon returning, he went to his house first to look for more money and some more food, then he went to a car rental place to find something big and spacious enough as a cargo truck.

Back at the streets, there's a strange looking woman covering her face with a hat, her skin pale, and her clothes covering almost all parts of her body.

Tom stopped, got out of his vehicle, and went to check on Mrs.

"Eh, h-hello, is your alright, friend?"
Her face was revealed, having horns and different shaped ears, her eyes lifeless and her skin more pale than ever.

"I'm fine sir, I'll be on my way..." she said softly.

Her voice was gentle and soothing, with a warm and welcoming tone.

Her face was revealed, having horns and different shaped ears, her eyes lifeless and her skin more pale than ever.

"I'm fine sir, I'll be on my way..." she said softly.

Her voice was gentle and soothing, with a warm and welcoming tone.
Tom looked at her and it reminded her of his friend, he guessed both was related at one point, so he went easy on her.

"Oh come on lady don't be shy my name is Tom" he said as he gave her his hand

Tom looked at her and it reminded her of his friend, he guessed both was related at one point, so he went easy on her.

"Oh come on lady don't be shy my name is Tom" he said as he gave her his hand
"Oh, hello Tom. It's very nice to meet you, but I'm afraid I'm not very good at socializing these days. You see, my appearance tends to frighten people and I don't want to make you uncomfortable..." she said softly, her tone sounding almost like an old lady as she gently took Tom's hand, her hand cold and smooth.

"Oh well, I was going to the market to buy some things" He said as he took out a list with 15 different products most of it was food and about 4 things were hygienic

Back