• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

"I thought you might say that.." He whipped out a revolver from his pocket, aiming at the scaled menace.
"You've got a lot to live for. I'm sure of it. It'd be pretty stupid to blow all of it here."

"Dammit I'd shoot if you take a step forward! Last chance. If you take another step I can't promise you safety. Turn around and step away from me with your hands up!"

Noah watches both people leave before heading on his own way. As he began to walk home he muttered to himself, “Today sure was exciting. Didn’t think I’d run into anyone else with powers.” His smile still hadn’t left his face.

Rinley looks on at the spectacle happening in front of him with a slight smile while keeping a low profile.

"Hmph."

Without moving a single muscle and only using his mind, he attempts to pull out some sort of identification from the disheveled pants of the dinosaur man.

Rinley looks on at the spectacle happening in front of him with a slight smile while keeping a low profile.

"Hmph."

Without moving a single muscle and only using his mind, he attempts to pull out some sort of identification from the disheveled pants of the dinosaur man.
Pants? He didn't take them off.

After a while Tom leaves his house to see what was happening, he was walking back to the place of the initial event, but first he detoured and bought a shovel, that way he could protect himself

In addition, he was thinking of asking his neighbor to use a part of the yard to have his own plants

[Ah shit]

Rinley turns invisible for a few seconds while scoping around the building.
You come across the large figure, draconic in shape, sneaking into a large, empty room.
After a while Tom leaves his house to see what was happening, he was walking back to the place of the initial event, but first he detoured and bought a shovel, that way he could protect himself
The area seems fairly damaged.

Noah continued wandering the streets walking vaguely in the direction of his home. As he went he was thinking deeply to himself, So just how many people with powers are out there and where did they come from? Maybe more and more will start showing up now. This could get very entertaining.

Back