• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

Little did you know, you were right. A strange person in a welder's mask is using strange tools on what seems like a huge, horrifying snake with a thousand legs. The bat seems afraid again.
Tom motioned for his new friend to stay back while he carefully looked to see if this person had a weapon or something nearby.

Tom was debating how to interact, so he sneaked up at a slow pace, he had his shovel in hand but he wasn't sure if he wanted to knock him out.

"what is this place and who are you?" He said while pointing his shovel at him, being at a distance of 4 meters

Tom was debating how to interact, so he sneaked up at a slow pace, he had his shovel in hand but he wasn't sure if he wanted to knock him out.

"what is this place and who are you?" He said while pointing his shovel at him, being at a distance of 4 meters
"AAAAGH, CURSES!!!" the figure yells, spinning around with the welding torch in hand, "I'm a superhuman, you'd best run!"

"Yes, the family farm is beautiful, from what I remember there was a small lake half a kilometer from the farm when you entered into the forest" He said while smiling a bit

Tom thought about it, but then there was the thing that if someone saw Cisc amd the others, they would call the police and what he doesn't want is to end up four meters underground or in a prison trying to explain this, at least not until he has the evidence and knows if he can count on the police

Tom thought about it, but then there was the thing that if someone saw Cisc amd the others, they would call the police and what he doesn't want is to end up four meters underground or in a prison trying to explain this, at least not until he has the evidence and knows if he can count on the police
Cisc is still just standing there, unflinching.

"Well, I'll be back now, I'm going to check the farm and if I find a transport where no one can see you, I'll be back in an hour or so" He said as he walked away

Back