• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

"Hold it, buddy! I would highly suggest dropping the call, as well as the phone." Caesar said as he started to form rocks around one of his hands, carefully concealed behind his back.
"Why are you doing this?" she asked softly, not having any hint of animosity in her words.

Last edited:
"Why are doing this?" she asked softly, not having any hint of animosity in her words.
"I feel it's quite obvious; I don't want to hurt you people, but I'm not opposed to it. So, I'm giving you a chance to leave unharmed and in one piece." Caesar said, with a particularly venomous tone with the latter half of his sentence.

"I feel it's quite obvious; I don't want to hurt you people, but I'm not opposed to it. So, I'm giving you a chance to leave unharmed and in one piece." Caesar said, with a particularly venomous tone with the latter half of his sentence.
"But you've robbed people of their belongings..." she said softly, still not having any anger in her tone.

"But you've robbed people of their belongings..." she said softly, still not having any anger in her tone.
"You could look at way, but I like to think of it as if I'm robbing a wealthy, tyrannic corporate conglomerate. I mean, what's a lost million or so to a multi-billion dollar company? By the end of the day, they'll have made back 10 times what I stole!"

"You could look at way, but I like to think of it as if I'm robbing a wealthy, tyrannic corporate conglomerate. I mean, what's a lost million or so to a multi-billion dollar company? By the end of the day, they'll have made back 10 times what I stole!"
Tom sighed, this will come to nothing, this person will try to escape and he doubted that he could protect his new partner without a weapon, so he raised a finger towards him and made like a gun (Like Makima)

"Well, I doubt we can come to a clear agreement beyond the fact that we walk away and you turn yourself in to the police or we hurt each other"

"Stealing is wrong, no matter what the reason is..."

"Stealing is wrong, no matter what the reason is..."
"That is where we shall have to disagree, madam. I steal for a reason that I can't really explain right now, but know that it is justified." Caesar stated coldly, almost as if here were remembering something from his past.
Tom sighed, this will come to nothing, this person will try to escape and he doubted that he could protect his new partner without a weapon, so he raised a finger towards him and made like a gun (Like Makima)

"Well, I doubt we can come to a clear agreement beyond the fact that we walk away and you turn yourself in to the police or we hurt each other"
"Could he have an ability to shoot bullets from his finger tips? That's bullshit!" Caesar thought to himself, "No, it must be a bluff. But just in case...". "Well, I'd love to stay and chat about morals, but I've got more important places to be. This is your last to back off."

"That is where we shall have to disagree, madam. I steal for a reason that I can't really explain right now, but know that it is justified." Caesar stated coldly, almost as if here were remembering something from his past.

"Could he have an ability to shoot bullets from his finger tips? That's bullshit!" Caesar thought to himself, "No, it must be a bluff. But just in case...". "Well, I'd love to stay and chat about morals, but I've got more important places to be. This is your last to back off."
"Is this what your heart is really saying? Is this truly what you want?"

"Just stop I don't want to do this, okay?" He said look at the man, he already had a plan to do to neutralize him, since both saw Him, tom had already formed a strategy

"Is this what your heart is really saying? Is this truly what you want?"
"I already made up my heart when it was ripped out 3 years ago. I need to do this. For them."
"Just stop I don't want to do this, okay?" He said look at the man, he already had a plan to do to neutralize him, since both saw Him, tom had already formed a strategy
"Clearly you do if you've continued to interrupt me for this long! I'm afraid I was very truthful in my last statement; that was your last warning." Caesar said with a now serious scowl. Rocks now fully coated his body, making him look more monster than man.

"I already made up my heart when it was ripped out 3 years ago. I need to do this. For them."

"Clearly you do if you've continued to interrupt me for this long! I'm afraid I was very truthful in my last statement; that was your last warning." Caesar said with a now serious scowl. Rocks now fully coated his body, making him look more monster than man.
"I see. Fine then."
"Grandma I'm sorry, I wanted to solve this without violence but I don't think I can do it"
Before the man could coat himself in rocks, before Tom could say the word "Grandma", time has stopped.

She then charged forward, sliced apart his limbs with her Ki enhanced hands clothed with bladed gloves.

And shortly after, time resumed.

"I see. Fine then."

Before the man could coat himself in rocks, before Tom could say the word "Grandma", time has stopped.

She then charged forward, sliced apart his limbs with her Ki enhanced hands clothed with bladed gloves.

And shortly after, time resumed.
In the blink of an eye, she was behind him, and his limbs were slashed all to hell. He didn't even process it at first, but after a couple of seconds, the pain hit him like a semi-truck. He was taken aback, and let out a loud cry of pain, now a bloody mess on the floor. "God damnit! All this time I was worried about what the annoying goodie-two shoes was going to do, when it was the pale bitch who was the powerhouse. How could I have been so stupid?!" Luckily, she hadn't sliced off his limbs, though he felt she could've rather easily.

In the blink of an eye, she was behind him, and his limbs were slashed all to hell. He didn't even process it at first, but after a couple of seconds, the pain hit him like a semi-truck. He was taken aback, and let out a loud cry of pain, now a bloody mess on the floor. "God damnit! All this time I was worried about what the annoying goodie-two shoes was going to do, when it was the pale bitch who was the powerhouse. How could I have been so stupid?!" Luckily, she hadn't sliced off his limbs, though he felt she could've rather easily.
"Wow, but what happened" Tom said surprised

Though Evelyn could've dealt the coup de grace had it not been for asking him one question:

"Such disregard for others... Why are you doing this? How could you forget their value? Why steal from other people who haven't even wronged you?"

She held no drive to hit him, no anger in her previous attack, no hatred in her face, and no such thing as a single hint of emotion present.

Though Evelyn could've dealt the coop de grace had it not been for asking him one question:

"Such disregard for others... Why are you doing this? How could you forget their value? Why steal from other people who haven't even wronged you?"

She held no drive to hit him, no anger in her previous attack, no hatred in her face, and no such thing as a single hint of emotion present.
Hearing those words reminded him of something from a bygone era of his life. A time where he wasn't some low life scrounging around for food and robbing stores in order to achieve his goal. But he couldn't focus on those emotions ; his pride wouldn't let him. So, like a man who has nothing to live for except a death wish, he rose up.

"I didn't forget their value. After all, if I did I wouldn't be stealing them in the first place. It's nothing personal, really; I just need it more than they do. I have a job to do and people to avenge. My blood is the last thing that remains of millennial worth of hopes and dreams. If I can't even avenge my people... than what am I good for?"

Hearing those words reminded him of something from a bygone era of his life. A time where he wasn't some low life scrounging around for food and robbing stores in order to achieve his goal. But he couldn't focus on those emotions ; his pride wouldn't let him. So, like a man who has nothing to live for except a death wish, he rose up.

"I didn't forget their value. After all, if I did I wouldn't be stealing them in the first place. It's nothing personal, really; I just need it more than they do. I have a job to do and people to avenge. My blood is the last thing that remains of millennial worth of hopes and dreams. If I can't even avenge my people... than what am I good for?"
"You don't have to resort to such acts, you can still be a good person...." she spoke softly.

A clicking sound emnates from the back of the room.

"Tssk, tssk, tssk. You all make me sick." says a voice in the shadows, "You let yourself be inhibited by inhibited by overwhelming senses of morality, when, in reality, you are actively pushing yourself back."

"Tssk, tssk, tssk. You all make me sick." says a voice in the shadows, "You let yourself be inhibited by inhibited by overwhelming senses of morality, when, in reality, you are actively pushing yourself back."
(Who is this addressing?)

"Hm?"

She was slightly surprised, but kept her poker face intact, not knowing where the sound comes from.

Moments after, she turned her head back to Caesar, waiting for him to answer.

"Hm?"

She was slightly surprised, but kept her poker face intact, not knowing where the sound comes from.

Moments after, she turned her head back to Caesar, waiting for him to answer.
"Don't you ignore me." The voice comes again. You hear a coat swish through the air, as someone seemingly steps out of a shining portal in midair. A 2-meter tall man in a coat that covers most of his body steps forward, chuckling briefly, "I'm here for a fight, and I'm gonna get one."

"Don't you ignore me." The voice comes again. You hear a coat swish through the air, as someone seemingly steps out of a shining portal in midair. A 2-meter tall man in a coat that covers most of his body steps forward, chuckling briefly, "I'm here for a fight, and I'm gonna get one."
"Huh, I guess you don't mind at least introducing yourself?"

"Why do you want to fight? What's wrong with you?" she asked softly, having walked near Tom.

"You've already avenged your people, my dear friend... You only need to return those you've stolen..." she replied softly.
"..Yes, you just have to change for the better, after all it's never too late to start again"
"Shirorororo.... you guys are the first supportive people I've meet in a while. Thanks for that. "
"Why do I fight? I was given money to start a fight, and you seem especially powerful.
"As for YOU, you're threatening my new friends, and unfortunately for you... I don't take kindly to that."

"I think it's about a guy who appeared in the city square several hours ago, the gritsba guy from the end of the world and that, I got away from him when I saw that the guy was extremely mutated''

Back