• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

Tom noticed that, thinking that he would have to carry all the things, as he did with his mother, when both went shopping, that memory made him smile.

So both now go inside

Before you can finish your next thought, a foul wind sweeps over the town. Something is at foot, and yet you have no idea what. Dark times are coming.

Before you can finish your next thought, a foul wind sweeps over the town. Something is at foot, and yet you have no idea what. Dark times are coming.
"?"
The lady was slightly surprised, having noticed the sensation ran rampant in her senses.

(I guess this is where she uses the Clairvoyance)

Across the street from the supermarket was a jewel store, and in that jewel shop was Caesar.

"Shirororororo! This'll be a snap thanks to those new found powers o' mine!", he thought to himself, planning in his head how he was going to steal some of the precious stones right from under the employee's noses!

Across the street from the supermarket was a jewel store, and in that jewel shop was Caesar.

"Shirororororo! This'll be a snap thanks to those new found powers o' mine!", he thought to himself, planning in his head how he was going to steal some of the precious stones right from under the employee's noses!
(Damn, replying to myself; kinda depressing)

Caesar started to control a few of the gems through the glass to armor his body in order to steal them, but unfortunately, an employee rounded the corner just as he was about to succeed.

"Shit, I gotta get outta here before that pain in the ass calls the police", Caesar thought. He dived into the ground, slipping through the soil at an alarming rate in order to get out of there a free man. When he dove back up, he was standing in the middle of a grocery store.

(Damn, replying to myself; kinda depressing)

Caesar started to control a few of the gems through the glass to armor his body in order to steal them, but unfortunately, an employee rounded the corner just as he was about to succeed.

"Shit, I gotta get outta here before that pain in the ass calls the police", Caesar thought. He dived into the ground, slipping through the soil at an alarming rate in order to get out of there a free man. When he dove back up, he was standing in the middle of a grocery store.
(is it near where Grandma and her Grandson is?)

"Ah." Tom just said and then just turned to do as he saw nothing

"You must have some form of power, yes? You... said things about having seen people's faces just like mine... You must have some power, right?"
Hearing this, Caesar started to panic. "Oi oi! There's no need to be so hasty, buddy; after all, you've just met me!" Caesar blurted out in an attempt to try to stall long enough to escape safely.
"A little different, Grandma, but I do have one but I don't think it's a good idea to act without analyzing the situation, besides he seems the type who doesn't want problems"

"Are you sure about this? We just can't let them escape... These are criminals were talking about, dear..."
"The truth is that it's a bit difficult, although we could do something, we don't know what he's capable of, I don't want to be stomped like an bug, but I suppose that trying to calm the situation will be fine, being civilized people and wait for the officers to explain the situation, just play along until someone better prepared for this, my powers are not really useful for combat"

"The truth is that it's a bit difficult, although we could do something, we don't know what he's capable of, I don't want to be stomped like an bug, but I suppose that trying to calm the situation will be fine, being civilized people and wait for the officers to explain the situation, just play along until someone better prepared for this, my powers are not really useful for combat"
The old lady nods in response, not wanting to use her own powers as well.

With that in mind he carefully began to call the police, since he had previously turned away he could easily hide his attempted call.
"Hold it, buddy! I would highly suggest dropping the call, as well as the phone." Caesar said as he started to form rocks around one of his hands, carefully concealed behind his back.

Back