• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new legal Shonen Jump digital manga platform

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Shonen jump has announced a new platform called New Shonen Jump, it will have dozens of free manga chapters for any user to read and try and get into manga, ontop of that , it is perfectly legal and distributed by Weekly shonen jump themselves, and it's safe to use regardless on what device, so no need to worry about viruses or ads, ontop of that you can get a membership for only $1.99, not only will you recieve all your fav weekly Manga goodies, translated by official sources and distrubters , so no need to worry about inconsistent fan translation, and ontop of that you will gain nearly 5 decades worth of backlogs from the History of WSJ, this is ridiculously cheap, as someone who collects physical manga volumes i can vouche and say it's not a cheap hobby, this is something ive heard from many users before, how some volumes are to expensive or are hard to get, which is unfortuantely true in countries where manga isnt really all that popular, however with this platfrom anyone can get access to Manga for extremely cheap prices, this will be a far easier and more comfortable way for your average joe to support their Mangaka and the industry with out turning into Edward and Alphonse (analogy :p ). as all revenue will go directly to WSJ

for more information check out this video from WSJ:https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=hL7p2fZjbu4

Thank you for your time and Sayonara fellow Weebs and Otaku's

Will the platform be available via the Google Play store?

Hmm. The video was not made available in my country, so I suppose not in my case. :(

I also can't see the contents of the video :(

but finally, they realized that the world trend had shifted from paper to paperless

more countries are going to be available starting from the 17th, which is when the full service will be in motion

I only costs 2$ a month, so it is very cheap. I am going to get a subscription if it becomes available in my country.

The video is not available in all countries yet.

AppleLord said:
The content is Free but you have to pay membership to read it?
Some chapters are free to read , while others are not.

for example Boruto chapter 28 and 29 is free

however not the entire series..

Back