• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

CrimsonStarFallen said:
PsychoWarper said:
[Totally not gonna just disappear and let you guys handle all that on your own ovo]
[You should be seeing the government doing something in reaction to, you know, the explosions]
[probably launching their own nukes tbh]

DragonEmperor23 said:
A world without monsters? I guess it's possible.

"What is the biggest thing one of your kind could destroy with any weapon available?"
"I-I d-don't know! Please, j-just leave!"

"CALM DOWN!" i grab Johann's shoulders. "We need to be smart about this, let's get back to everyone else." i release him.

[Considering the situation, I'm 90% she wouldn't want a ride back.]
[.....................................

i don't see that but ok]

[I could be forgetting what you're even saying tho]

[I hope the military shows up since id be totally invincible]

I fly over to where the two people [Yobo and Dragons characters] are talking and land by them.

"I.......i think it's probably better to travel separately, since i'm definitely the most subtle person here," i respond, making sure to keep my distence from the monster

[The government probably wouldn't respond with nukes, they don't know anything about the group here, but they'd probably expect that there are some sort of demands and that was just a warning shot. I would expect them to start doing these things: Quarantining the area, trying to assess damage, sending in people to learn of the weapon used, and trying to negotiate, all while preparing a military response in the background in case things go wrong.]

"Aren't you stuck here? If I left no one would know where you were and you would probably starve to death or break something trying to get down."

"... Yeah thats smart. Well, see you latter". I turn back to Lizard, keeping my distance so i don't get radiation. "Stay out of trouble for a while, we don't want the military and the heroes of this world to attacks us."

"See ya" i say to both Lizard and Johann, before taking off to a random direction at high speeds.

I take the poster and head over to the lucky man. "I believe this is the same cat." I show him the poster, it also has an e-mail, street address, and telephone number to contact.

I look back over towards the monster

"Heeeeey buddy, i know you're angry at........something......but it's probably best to not draw attention to yourself right now."

While running pretty fast, i see a large group of men, all of then have guns, they have military outfits... ****.

[Hey Blah, would you be willing to roleplay as the military group real quick?]

Hl3 or bust said:
I look back over towards the monster
"Heeeeey buddy, i know you're angry at........something......but it's probably best to not draw attention to yourself right now."
[@Christian]

You know what? If i get out of here, they will have no idea i was here in the first place, seeing how fast i am. So yeah, bye.

I go to the opposite direction and reach where i saw Xavier going.

"So... hey" i say to Xavier and... the Dragon?

Back