• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

[Oh, so everyone wants to destroy the world, in one way or another. Great cast of characters we have here ovo]

PsychoWarper said:
[Bad Smol Lizard ovo]
I move out of the way of the slap and turn to Melvin "What was that about?"
"You had a fly on your forehead"

It's not like i just wanted to slap his forehead or anything ... baka

I land at a new city and snatch a human while making sure not to harm it and then fly away. After landing on a mountain, I use my free hand to carve out an opening. I place down the person, revealing that it's a girl.

Now I can make sure what type of world this is.

"What is the name of your leader?"

[yobbo respond pls]

I get in the town, it's pretty destroyed. There is fire everywhere and some houses are destroyed.

"The hell happened here?"

"I dunno, the normal explaination would probably be a really bad gas leak that went up, but i have a feeling that that's not the case."

[your chance for an encounter Yobo ovo

Unless Stand jumps in at least ovo]

The beast was a bit shocked. What to do, what to do. He looked at the other two talking and walked towards them. No radiation yet.

[Either that or the Geiger is faulty ovo.]

[So...................should i kinda lead the encounter or at least start it?

i have a feeling i'll overestimate our abilities and get us both killed]

As i lift myself up with many arms to try and get a scope of what's happened, several more explosions seemingly go off, and i see someone sitting on a rooftop roughly 200 meters away, and who seems to be occasionally moving in the general direction of the explosions

I jump up and grab Johann, and i see the strange person on the rooftop.

"It looks like that's the person causing the explosions. Do we have an plan of attack?"

As i try to respond to Walter, a large explosion goes off directly in front of me, although not close enough to hurt me

Once the dust clears, a small, frail looking man is standing there, eyeing us both with a creepy glare

[he has this person's powers in case it helps]

He snickers for a second before whispering to himself, although loudly enough to be heard, "I am..........explosion jesus." before bursting out in laughter and causing massive explosions all around him, which i kinda dodge due having moved back

Back