• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

[Thank god for my speed]

I step way back. Not a friend huh. i think to my self.

Fire comes out of my fist as i enter a fighter stance.

"So... should we go find the others or can I sleep?"

[This is to anyone whos still in the starting town]

"Eh......it's a working title." he says before breaking out in a sort coughing fit as Walker feels a slight gust of wind as the ~10 meters of ground he's standing on expodes, creating a small-scale and realtively weak earthquake, as i begin to create stupid amounts of arms in response

Shit. I block the explosion with my arms. It doesn't do much, but it blinds me with the dust.

"Johann, move out of the way!" i yell, before jumping and creating spears of rock bellow explosion jesus, in a atempt of impaling him.

He's momentarilly surprised, or, more accurately, scared shitless of how fast Walter can attack, and only barely manages to blow up the rock spears before they hit him as at least several thousand arms of various materials rush him, although he's able to casually stay away from them for now

I hear something and turn around before the girl can respond.

Someone's fighting? Okay, now I'm really starting to get annoyed.

I charge a beam of magic in my mouth and fire it at the person causing the explosions.

[get sniped boyo]

DragonEmperor23 said:
I hear something and turn around before the girl can respond.
Someone's fighting? Okay, now I'm really starting to get annoyed.

I charge a beam of magic in my mouth and fire it at the person causing the explosions.

[get sniped boyo]
[you're really not that much faster than the person you're shooting it at]

"Johann, stand back!" i order him, causing harsh sunlight, before charging and quickly firing a beam of energy. (AKA solar beam)

A large rush of air comes from the man just before the beam hits his left arm, causing it to be burnt to a crisp, but still a thing and attached, although it's not exactly usable

He visably cringes in pain for a moment before almost every single dust particle in the area explodes, causing an explosion that engulfs that side of the town, which i very nearly die to, only saved by a large mass of exceptionally durable arms that formed around me

The explosion creates a large earthquake as well, able to be easily felt from the other town

"Shit" i use my max speed, grab Johann, put him in a safe place (around 500 meters from the man) and lastly, throw a explosion of Magma at the man (Said explosion is around 300 meters long).

I get very tired after that and take a moment to breath.

A beam of energy suddenly comes out of nowhere at hits the ground where the man was a moment ago

He, again, barely manages to dodge the attack, and it destroys what's left of his left arm, although his skin begins to visibly slough off as he screams in pain

[@Dragon, aim-dodgeing from several km away when you're not fast enough to blitz him boi

@Crimson, does Groudon have any form of healing?]

Theres a massive BOOM as a large light-blue pillar with something resembling a greek cross on it's top appears in place of the man

I use the opportunity to get into a nearby cloud, a km or 2 above the town, and brace

The pillar shatters a moment later, revealing the man to be fully healed, with large wings and a sort of halo made of the same substance as the pillar, before rising around half-way to where i am and raining balls of the same material as the pillar onto the town in the thousands

PsychoWarper said:
I start floating up and look towards where the explosion is going to come from.
You can see a lots of smoke and dust clinging in the air around what seems to be the ruins of a town, with several bright blue orbs flying towards the ground

My body catches fire as i start firing massive jets of fire towards the man and the balls, making sure i don't hit Johann in the process.

[Would I be able to fire a weapon that far?]

What the hell is that I think before saying,

"Hey guys, it looks like theres a fight in another town a few kilometers away!"

I manage to "steer" he cloud up a good ways before the balls hit the ground

Even those back in the first city can feel the shockwave it creates, as the surrounding ruins, forest and large chunks of the first town are flattened and throw into the air, knocking Xavier out of the air and into a nearby tall building as a massive, nearly hundred-kilometer tall mushroom cloud rises above what used to be the town, the sheer heat and power of the blast having negated the fire jets Walter shot

Oh, boy. That was noisy. He didn't like noise. He started to roar out in anger at the loud noise. He clearly wasn't happy.

Back