• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(A Good Portion of) Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 4

"... Ow" I say as I crawl out of the explosion, I then start to fly towards the explosion (SNI still active).

"**** YOU" i say enraged and bleeding from my arms.

A massive explosion comes from my body, magma and rocks falling from the sky.

A massive jet of magma comes from the explosion and goes at explosion jesus direction, the jet reaching into space.

[Meanwhile, over where I am with Monarch.]

After driving/running through the highway for a while, we arrive at a town with many extremely large, expensive looking houses.

We stop for a bit because the car needs more gas, and I notice a piece of paper attached to a wall.

Upon closer inspection, I find that it's a picture of a cat. There's also writing saying that it's missing, and whoever finds it will be offered a large sum of money as a reward.

I hear a thud sound behind, me, and turn quickly thinking the lucky man has been attacked, only to see a cat… no, the cat has fallen on the car's hood.

Even while desparate and at basically full power, the most the man can do is stall the magma jet as it slowly reaches him, knowing that all he can do is back away as it moves far too fast for him to dodge, along with the initial explosion bursting his eardrums

Suddenly, innumerable arms begin to suddenly form all around him, several seemingly inside of him as he begins to become even more skin-and-bones than before as the arms were rapidly absorbing his biomass, although he manages to back away enough to avoid them for the time being as even more appear all around him

[I shall go now.]

The big thingy walked over to the big BOOM, still a bit mad. He was snarling, but radiation wasn't bad here.

The lizard reached the city and saw what was happening. He was a bit angry, so he roared out, proving he still existed.

The man, further weakened by his biomass being slowly absorbed, begins to panic at the sight of several people and/or monsters suddenly appearing and throws many of his projectiles at them too, although this also allows the magma jet to catch up even faster

Kabus roared out and dodged. Soon enough, he started to....laugh? He laughed at this man's pathetic attacks.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I create an 10 km artificial sun, 50 km above him. The sun releases a giant beam down on explosion jesus.
[Sounds of Deep Impact intensify

you may want to not crack open the earth's surface y'know]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
[I want the beam to clash with the magma jet. I hope to **** this works]
[<0>_<0>]

The sun-beam and magma jet connect as a result of the mans negligence, and create a ******* mass of quark-gluon plasma from heat alone, which quickly collapses, releasing several orders of magnitude more energy than the man possibly could have, although it's mostly deflected upward by the motion of the magma jet and doesn't really damage anyone else

As the heat distortion that covered most of the town's crater dissipates, there is no sign of the man left, although it's basically impossible for him to have survived

[Psycho's SNI Should now be telling him about the news reports of an unknown group of terrorist with unknown weapons and two monsters causing widespread destruction across one city, and the complete annihilation of another, possibly the movement of the military, as well as any superpowered individuals who happen to have a sense of justice, to deal with said "terrorists".]

I manage to climb down from the cloud and land in front of Walter

"OKOKOOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKO HOW THE **** AM I EVEN ALIVE RIGHT NOW?!?!?!"

[Btw, the beam and the magma hitting each other? Complete luck. And Monarch is supposed to be the lucky guy]

"He is gone? Oh good." i drop to my knees, catching my breath.

Hl3 or bust said:
I manage to climb down from the cloud and land in front of Walter

"OKOKOOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKO HOW THE **** AM I EVEN ALIVE RIGHT NOW?!?!?!"
"Dude, i don't even ******* know."

[tbf, they were both aimed at the guy]

I visibly begin to have a freak-out, at least kinda certain that some government has already launched the nukes or some other weird shit's gone down

A world without monsters? I guess it's possible.

"What is the biggest thing one of your kind could destroy with any weapon available?"

[I did ovo]

"You think the people from this world noticed a few massive, nuke-like explosions happened?" I ask, getting up.

PsychoWarper said:
[Totally not gonna just disappear and let you guys handle all that on your own ovo]
[You should be seeing the government doing something in reaction to, you know, the explosions]

Back