• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Brackets

Hello everyone. Apologies for the tardiness. Some real life things came up.

Current Bracket Standings

Anyhow, general rules on character submissions

• Characters must be 9-A in AP and no higher than 9-A in dura
  • Characters undergoing revisions should not be used.
  • When submitting a character, submit their AP in parenthesis, preferably with a link to the calc. If they are baseline, putting (baseline) like such is sufficient
  • Low levels of hax are fine. To balance out AP, characters with low AP and more potent hax are more likely to be accepted than a character with high AP and potent hax. For example, a character 2x baseline that can stop time for 10 seconds would be accepted. But a character deep into 9-A with this same hax would not be accepted
  • Regen above Low-Mid is not allowed
  • Only one submission per user
  • Only one character per verse
*Please note, I will reserve the right to replace a character with another one nominated if they are shown to be too strong for the bracket. There will be a small list of characters that didn't make the cut that have the potential to enter the brackets if a character should be disqualified for this reason in the first round This does not apply to AP stomps

Other Notes:

• Right now only 16 (technically 15 submissions) will be accepted. If there are more submissions than this then I will likely expand it to 32 slots total
  • Once again, apologies for the extreme tardiness
  • These rules may be updated, so please that in mind
An example submission (Though my submission may change)

Isis Philae (Greater than 0.161 tons)

Submissions:

1. Nephthys Philae (Litentric Teon)

2. Mama Scarface (Turok) (Christian Higdon)

3. Crank (Antoniofer)

4. Otus (Starter Pack)

5. Elodie (Long Live the Queen) (JackytheJack)

6. Delirium (Edwardtruong2006)

7. Iggy (Kiryu2012)

8. Brad Armstrong (Saikou the Lewd King)

9. Gordon Freema (CinnabarManx421)

10. Daud (Weekly Battles)

11. Jesus (Madness Combat) (Phoenix821)

12. Henry Stickmi (Psychomaster)

13. Yotsugi Ononoki (Agnaa)

14. James Bond (Arsenal1212)

15. Great Baggi (00potato)

16. Starman (Earthbound) (DaBigP)

Extra 1: Batman (DC Extended Universe) (The Wright Way)

Extra 2: Wolverine (X-Men Film Series) (AnonymousBlank)

Extra 3: Jack the Ripper (Horrorclix) (HeadlessKramerGeoff777)

Extra 4: SCP-096 (Steven Pogi Paitao)

Bolt Crank, limited to 9-A weapons/defenses (5.54 kg, although it vary from weapons). And no, he can't just eat a concept that has no presence and suck the soul or memories of people, and he do not generally eat biological beings.

Oh. So we're supposed to show the AP. I have no clue what the T-rex's AP is here, but are links to feats fine?

@Christian

Links are fine. If there's no calc, we'll just assume baseline as per usual unless there are reasons not to.

Christian Higdon said:
Oh. So we're supposed to show the AP. I have no clue what the T-rex's AP is here, but are links to feats fine?
If it's baseline just say baseline. Links to feats are probably fine.

@Psychomaster

Seems far too haxy with all those itesm

@Jacky

How often does she use her hax? I'm not a big fan of empathic manipulation and paralysis inducement in one character.

@Christian

Rex seems fine.

Her hax is used very rarely. Paralysis inducement is only a possibly as she never does it on her own, and only other Lumen have done it before and not her. Empathic manipulation is something she's never done in combat but knows how to do.

@Antoniofer

I'm a bit tentative on bolt, but I'll take your word for it. Accepted.

@Edward

Only issue I have is that Mid regen.

@Starter Pack

Otus is fine. Accepted.

I mean

You can still kill him by just

beating him up.

It's how Isaac can do it.

The whole health bar thing y'know.

Well, to make up for it, Henry is extremely unlucky. Plus, cant you restrict some of the items he has that is illegal here?

@Psycho

Alright. I'll decide on it in a moment.

@Edward

If beating him up is all that's required then I suppose that's fine. Accepted.

@Jacky

Alright, sounds fine. Accepted.

@Lintentric, welp, in order to not left something in the air, other stuff he have is something similar to Danmaku (by manifesting a bunch of rocket launchers) and, if he ate something hard, before piercing him one would need to pierce the object inside of him (although, that time he ate a nuclear train). Also, no nothing stop him for eating a non biological opponent (naturally, can't one-eat someone far larger than him).

@Saikou

Brad seems fine. Accepted.

@Phoenix

That continuous resurrection is a bit too much for these brackets. He also has Mid regen.

@Antoniofer

Thank you. That makes me much less certain on Bolt if he can just eat, say, a robotic opponent. Or something like a living spirit. Or ghost.

Also, having to pierce an object he ate to piece him? Is there a limitation to what he can eat? Like, can he only eat things in the surrounding area or can he manifest things to eat the way he does his rocket launchers.

@Cinnabar

Sans actually seems kind of alright. But I'd like to know the AP first.

@Weekly

I was waiting for someone to nominate him. Get me an AP value and he'll be accepted.

The ressurection takes an undetermined amount of time and isn't combat applicable.

The regen is't very good and only allowed him to reatach part of his ahead that was cut off, but not any of his other wounds.

@Weekly

Ah, wait, I just realized that possession is in character for him. I may actually has to disallow him if that's actually the case.

Back