• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament | Characters with few abilities Edition

image-w1280.jpg

In honor of Godzilla Minus One, I'm doing my first tournament.
Okay, so we have some rules:
  • Only 8-C characters. No 9-A+ or baseline High 8-C.
  • The max of abilities is 10 (Not including Superhuman Physical Characteristics and resistances).
  • Only 8 participants will participate (Less than that makes it too small, more make it too big)
  • One character per user
  • Characters are all going to be bloodlusted and have speed equalized
  • Please try to put characters from different franchises, but if it's not possible, only 2 characters per franchise.
  • Please say the AP value for the characters.
  • Please don't focus on 8-C+, and only put them if you think they are weak enough that they won't stomp the others
  • Please don't put characters with EXTREMELY powerful abilities, that could one-shot the others
  • Please don't put characters with an extremely fast reaction/combat speeds, to make sure they won't blitz the others.
  • No prior knowledge or prep time.
  1. Jumbo Josh (0.889097248 tons of TNT) - HonestlyBored24
  2. Stray (Minecraft) (0.3051 tons of TNT) - JustANormalLemon
  3. Bart Simpson (0.682212195 tons of TNT) - TheMassivlyUnkn0wn
  4. Maguma (1.46 Tons of TNT) - Oiguana2701
  5. Captain Goomba (0.71 tons of TNT) - Koopa3144
  6. Bastion (Somewhat above Baseline) - DaReaperMan
  7. Fancy Pants Man (1.8 Tons of TNT) - Psychomaster35
  8. Yuji Itadori (0.40073819 Tons of TNT) - Arnoldstone18
m2uiTqs.png

Last edited:

Bad Girl (She doesn't have the cloning machine in Standard Equipment and Awakened Power/Berserk Mode are basically the same ability anyways)

Bad Girl (She doesn't have the cloning machine in Standard Equipment and Awakened Power/Berserk Mode are basically the same ability anyways)
Same here, need the AP value

Wait hang on, I just realized something. Doesn't she come from a verse with some really broken skill feats?

You can always create your own. Not saying in a rude way, it's just that if you want to find a tournament with your rules, then create your own. Genuinally not trying to be rude
(Hope I didn't misinterpret the comment)
Nah, no offense taken. I've considered making some, but I don't feel I have the energy to make and maintain one. I mostly just pop in if one I see interests me. I just have surprisingly bad luck when it comes to finding a tourney that allows Judgement. It's either an all stats equal so her main win-cons that make her special get nulled, or rules that would prohibit them from entering. I suppose that's just a testament to her being somewhat op I guess?

Baseline so 0.25 tons and just barely skates by with 10 abilities total (not including superhuman physicals)

HOLD IT

I PICK

I counted her abilities and she has 11 (Weapon Mastery, Statistics Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Precognition, Instinctive Reaction, Awakened Power, Berserk Mode, Shockwave Creation, and Attack Reflection) which goes over this tournament’s limit of 10 abilities, so she shouldn’t be here.

I counted her abilities and she has 11 (Weapon Mastery, Statistics Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception, Precognition, Instinctive Reaction, Awakened Power, Berserk Mode, Shockwave Creation, and Attack Reflection) which goes over this tournament’s limit of 10 abilities, so she shouldn’t be here.
Already went over this and Awakened Power and Berserk Mode are essentially the same. It doesn’t particularly make much of a difference.

Already went over this and Awakened Power and Berserk Mode are essentially the same. It doesn’t particularly make much of a difference.
They aren’t. They are 2 completely different abilities even if they are from the same technique. Not to mention on the Awakened Power page:

“It differs from other similar powers such as: "Berserk Mode" or "Rage Power" because the user is still under control, able to think and act rational, not fueled by rage or blinded by emotions.”

HOLD IT

I PICK

Fancy Pants Man (10 abilities, 1.8 tons)
Cassidy cause that Bastion rework ain't gonna go through in two days and his profile is actually hot dogshit

Oh, and he's baseline 8-C
All of these added

Baseline so 0.25 tons and just barely skates by with 10 abilities total (not including superhuman physicals)
I'm sorry, but I had no space. I mainly picked characters I knew at least a bit, and numbers were short. Hope you are able to put this character in another tournament.
Is Korra valid? Here
She has a ton of abilities, too much for the tournament. Same for the last, hope you can put the character in another tournament.

Back