• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament | Characters with few abilities Edition

Yeah, I can wait a day. I would probably wait around that time anyways, because I need to do the pairs, in order to not make a stomp. Tell me when it's added
It will be added probably tomorrow for me pretty late, 48 hours grace on CRTs and don't expect a miracle.

But there's also the fact that High 8-C minigun being the in-character first move makes for an interesting time. Just fair warning.

It will be added probably tomorrow for me pretty late, 48 hours grace on CRTs and don't expect a miracle.

But there's also the fact that High 8-C minigun being the in-character first move makes for an interesting time. Just fair warning.
Just a bit worried about the High 8-C attack, since most characters on here don't even scale to 1 ton of TNT.
And it also enters above 8-C, so I would either need to put it as 8-C at most, meaning, basically restrict it, or just not add the character.

Last edited:
Also, just asking In case you are gonna restrict it, can Bastion have his High 8-C shit for use against Pants and Maguma?(if both make it that far)

I thought his dura also got to High 8-C. If it's only AP, I'm using his High 8-C
Nah, if his Recon is 8-C then his dura is also always 8-C sans the chunk taken out of all damage thrown at it by Ironclad, it's Sentry and tank, or Assault and Artillery in this case, that's High 8-C, and a decent chunk into it at that at 5 tons, it's not to be trifled with, but Bastion also only has baseline 8-C durability

Nah, if his Recon is 8-C then his dura is also always 8-C sans the chunk taken out of all damage thrown at it by Ironclad, it's Sentry and tank, or Assault and Artillery in this case, that's High 8-C, and a decent chunk into it at that at 5 tons, it's not to be trifled with, but Bastion also only has baseline 8-C durability
Was waiting for the revisions of round 3, but it's going to take long, apparently. So, just to make sure, 8-C dura (Baseline?) with High 8-C AP, right?

Back