• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Tournament | Loser Edition

Decided to make my own version of a tournament that I thought would be unique. Drop in your characters and see if it’ll make it to end.

Battle Etiquette
  • This is a 9-C-only tournament, no 10-A+ or baseline 9-B characters.
  • Only 8 participants will be selected.
  • You can only pick characters with no wins in their profiles.
  • One character per user.
  • Battle conditions are Standard Battle Assumptions.
  • Locations will be picked based on the characters at play.
  • Max 1-2 characters per franchise and their AP value should be listed.
  • I will evaluate if a character does end up being too broken for the tournament, if it does, I will ask you to pick a different character.
Participants

1. Jean Pierre Manuel (375 joules) - The_man_with_the_Midas_touch
2. Ignited Chica (Baseline) - AThe1412
3. Mikaela Reid (Baseline) - Uzukeas
4. Jack Skellington (Baseline) - DaReaperMan
5. Ghostface (375 joules) - ShockingPsychic
6. Creature (Baseline) - Oiguana2701
7. Dale Gribble (Baseline) - CrackerVolley
8. Ezekiel (Baseline) - Adem_Warlock69

So without further ado, let’s get this tournament qualification underway.

Last edited:
Looks good, though I wonder if the Death Manip is like one hit
Yeah it's a one hit but it needs the Madness Manipulation to drain the target's sanity first to create the hallucinations which does take a while. From what I have seen, MM is not that relevant on the other Igniteds because it takes just a bit too long to kill for them. Chica is the exception because her MM doesn't just work through sight but also gets inflicted by her jumpscare (Along with the stun effect) which drains significantly more sanity compared to other methods.

Last edited:
Yeah it's a one hit but it needs the Madness Manipulation to drain the target's sanity first to create the hallucinations which does take a while. From what I have seen, MM is not that relevant on the other Igniteds because it takes just a bit too long to kill for them. Chica is the exception because her MM doesn't just work through sight but also gets inflicted by her jumpscare (Along with the stun effect) which drains significantly more sanity compared to other methods.
Aight, should be good for the tournament

9691 Joules

Just curious, which end of the calc is used for the character? The low end or high end?
It's unspecific. The feat itself is someone beating down another character to the point where every single bone in his body was broken off screen.

It's impossible to objectively calc, so they just have his rating as “At least Street level, possibly Streel level+”

It's unspecific. The feat itself is someone beating down another character to the point where every single bone in his body was broken off screen.

It's impossible to objectively calc, so they just have his rating as “At least Street level, possibly Streel level+”
Ok, for the sake of the tournament so that there’s no one-shot, just Street level (375 joules) will be used

Looks good, though I wonder if the Death Manip is like one hit
Unfortunately no (They should later tho since they scale to a wall level character). Street level+ durability. But they got weapons that would easily let them keep up granted there's no people here who are skill gods or have crazy hax.

2.57 Kilojoules. Probably not gonna win too much but seeing as my other choices were Scourge(0 survivability), Oogie Boogie(Insanely easy to incap) and Jack Skellington (Only very durable), he's really my best choice here.

Well besides FNaF characters but they're outdated

I think you should add an AP range because there probably wouldn't be many fighters who have either the skill or hax to deal with oneshots.

9691 Joules

2.57 Kilojoules. Probably not gonna win too much but seeing as my other choices were Scourge(0 survivability), Oogie Boogie(Insanely easy to incap) and Jack Skellington (Only very durable), he's really my best choice here.

Well besides FNaF characters but they're outdated
Aight, while yes they are both 9-C, I think compared to the other fighters, their values are well above one-shot. If you both can pick different characters, that will do.

Back