• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

I was planning on making a handful of new matches tonight but I’m tired af...
Not really in the mood to make matchups either lol.

Though I think we should just vote in the two active threads, as pretty much every argument has been argued in both.

Not really in the mood to make matchups either lol.

Though I think we should just vote in the two active threads, as pretty much every argument has been argued in both.
I contacted Vin and Divine to see if Tsukasa vs Finn is able to find its juice, for that matchup we should at least wait for a response from the two of them

Shelly vs Hyoga does seem to be dead, and it did have a decent amount of discussion, so we might as well strike it off and vote for whatever sides we agree with more

And while Shelly De Killer fought valiantly, his expert assassination skills were no match for the power of anime blade men...

Our second result of the tournament... Hyoga defeats Shelly De Killer!

@RandomGuy2345 should note this in the OP by correctly adjusting the combatants point tallies where relevant

We can but I’m kinda busy today, gimme a few hours I might be able to make a few

To make up for the slow momentum so far, expect a LOT of matches when they do come 😉

We can but I’m kinda busy today, gimme a few hours I might be able to make a few

To make up for the slow momentum so far, expect a LOT of matches when they do come 😉
if we have any hope of this tourney happening we need the other matches to happen soon. maybe the other supporters will be more active.
I think tsukasa and finn is officially dead, so i vote for finn just getting the points or a straight up incon

I'm considering changing Galael with Dereck, it has lower AP (instead of destroying a door in two hit, it generally destroy him in 3), but it has more interesting stats, such martial arts and high endurance. What do you think?

Back