• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

Anyways, to keep things moving I’ll start making matches for the other groups, starting with the first two entrants for group A2, which are...

checks notes

Tsukasa and Finn...

Ok, here we go, I can’t describe myself as optimistic, but I won’t go down without a fight! Watch out @Spinoirr, The Demon King is after you.
the demon king is bullshit
if he is in the key where he instantly gets up after he dies im quitting

the demon king is bullshit
if he is in the key where he instantly gets up after he dies im quitting
He's not.

That's just Pika's way of playfully threatening Spinoirr.

It's going to be a fight for the ages, unlike the current match that's going on now...

I do have an issue with the movie, that being the fact that Vector was already old enough to sit upright when Gru was 11 years of age. This means that Vector, despite being a new villain in the original Despicable me and seeming so young, is already over 46 years old, which makes no sense

FUUUUUUUCK I DIDN’T REALISE GALEAL’S P&A HAD 3 TABBERS

Scythe Proficiency, Shockwave Generation (Only when transforming[2]), Claws Extension, Non-Physical Interaction (Attacks made by Arrakesh can damage energy), Durability Negation (Attacks capable of damaging energy ignore hardness[3]), Social Influencing (Possesses Persuasion 40 and Style 35[1]), Minor Body Control (Possesses Feats of Strength 40[1]), Statistics Amplification (By feeding from the fear, he can increase his offensive capabilities), Surface Scaling, Minor Fear Manipulation, Self-Sustenance (Via Physical Exemption, doesn't need to sleep, eat or breath[1]), Ice Manipulation, Possession (Can possesses corpses. Not combat applicable).

THAT’S TOO BROKEN MAN

At least 9-C, in game terms he can survie his own attack with 100% of damage... Although the second one would may cause severe damage, the third would make cripple him, and most certainly would die at the fourth. It relies more in dodging, wouldn't die unless he receives a direct hit in a vulnerable spot.

If that wouldn't work, I was hoping that he can make use of one of his optional equipment, a dark wolf... But for that the CRT would need to be accepted first.

Well, the show must go on, as Austin Theory’s battle with Batman rages on, and Tsukasa and Finn Bálor continue to clash...

Next up is Shelly De Killer vs Hyoga! Coming soon!

Also upcoming, Galael vs Ash Williams!

Back