• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament - Two Worlds Collide

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
WELCOME TO THE 9-B TWO WORLDS COLLIDE TOURNAMENT!

The Universe as we already know it is a frighteningly large collection of worlds. Entire civilisations likely lie within our own grasp, we are hindered from engaging with them only through technological limitations. But, through the mystic arts, only known to a select few, we are able do go deeper, to not just our own cosmos, but the countless others that many call home. While in practise, this form of magic is one designated for peaceful research, the forceful joining of so many universes is bound to lead to some... conflict. While our forces are currently able to partially segregate these universes at war, the seal is rapidly changing in ways unknown to us, and could break at any moment.

But perhaps... this crisis can be used for research after all. When the dust settles, who will be the strongest, who will stand victorious, who will rise above the rest after countless clashes, clashes between two worlds.

Format:

4 groups of 4, split into “A” and “B” sections

So Groups:

AA/A1
AB/A2
BA/B1
BB/B2

1 Win = 3 points
Incon = 1 point

The winners of the four groups automatically qualify for “Bracket A”, which has a loser’s bracket

Then the second and third places of each group battle it out for the remaining 4 spots in bracket A, the losers of this go into “Bracket B” which features the characters who finished dead last in the groups

Once the brackets have concluded, the winners of Bracket B and Bracket A Losers battle for the right to face the winner of Bracket A Winners for the crown.

For those of you who do not understand, here's a much more simpler way of explaining it:

Rules:

1. Max Participants: 16. No more, no less.
2. Low-hax only. None of that hax bullshit. Looking for raw, H2H/CQC combat here.
3. Speed will be equalized for every fight.
4. AP Limit: 175-600 KJ. Anything slightly below or slightly higher is just fine (i.e. 150 KJ and 625 KJ)
5. Win via KO, Incap, or Kill.
6. No more than 2 characters from the same verse in this tourney.
7. You only get to select 1 character, but if we need to fill more spots in to get the tournament going, then a select few will get to choose a second character.
8. Each fight will start 5 meters away.
9. You'll get to decide what group you want to be in.
10. Guns are restricted. Stuff like swords or knives are fine.
11. Every fight will take place in Wyndon Stadium, Galar.
shS0536l.jpg

The winner of the tourney will receive this custom title belt:
kx71tl7crd041.png

It fits well with the whole concept of Worlds/Universes colliding.

Supervisor: @Pikaman (he'll also be making the brackets)

Participants/Combatants:

A1 Group:A2 Group:B1 Group:B2 Group:
Austin Theory by @RandomGuy2345 (299.77 KJ)

Matches Won:

Matches Won:

Shelly De Killer by @Adem_Warlock69 (220 KJ)

Matches Won:

Matches Won:

Burtonverse Bats by @Propellus (516.6 KJ)

Matches Won: 1

Finn Bálor by @Pikaman (299.77 KJ)

Matches Won:

Matches Won: 1

Ash Williams by @Stillwinston (516.6 KJ)

Matches Won:

Matches Won:

Victoria Dallon by @Peppersalt43 (217 KJ)

Matches Won:

Violet Evergarden by @Bruhtelho (241.90 KJ, 497.74 KJ with weapons)

Matches Won:

Matches Won:

Little Mac by @Bruhtelho (114 Kilojoules, higher with Giga Mac)

Matches Won:

Matches Won:

Austin Powers by @Jackythejack (516.6 KJ)

Matches Won:

Matches Won:

Last edited:
It'd be greatly appreciated if everyone will post the AP of the character they wish to submit. It makes everything easier for Pika, who has to go through the profile to see if the character is okay to qualify.

Welp, lets try it again!

And if that doesn't work

Anyway obviously Yor Briar and for my 2nd pick, Jack the Ripper
You can only pick one atm, who and which group do you want them to be in? Haven’t looked at Jack yet as I suspect you’ll pick Yor, as for her, scanning through her profile most of her seems up to shape but that’s skill that could probably stomp most, and we’d likely have to restrict her poisons (if that’s possible)

Welp, lets try it again!

And if that doesn't work
Shatter bird is good to,go as long as this doesn’t end up being a Rachel situation lol, which group?

You can only pick one atm, who and which group do you want them to be in? Haven’t looked at Jack yet as I suspect you’ll pick Yor, as for her, scanning through her profile most of her seems up to shape but that’s skill that could probably stomp most, and we’d likely have to restrict her poisons (if that’s possible)
I don't think her skill is all that crazy (I'm sure Theory, Balor, and Tsukasa can hold their own), it's that her PP (Pressure Points) will be an issues, as well as her poisons.

Don't know her AP, though.

Hey, my first choice was The Nurse

So, what's gonna be the reason this time?
Immortality, fear aura, blessed, and a handful of other hax that don’t cause issue alone but combine to something that would simply overwhelm most if not all and lead to way too many stomps

Immortality, fear aura, blessed, and a handful of other hax that don’t cause issue alone but combine to something that would simply overwhelm most if not all and lead to way too many stomps
I believe some of those are non-combat applicable iirc.

Again? Those are not combat applicable. Stop that

Again? Those are not combat applicable. Stop that
I know jack shit about Dead by Daylight, sorry, even Fear Aura? If the three I mentioned above were all non combat applicable I could let her in by the skin of her teeth, but she just looks a tad too strong for this kind of tournament, it’s very much h2h based and Dead by Daylight killers are very haxy and supernatural beings no?

I know jack shit about Dead by Daylight, sorry, even Fear Aura? If the three I mentioned above were all non combat applicable I could let her in by the skin of her teeth, but she just looks a tad too strong for this kind of tournament, it’s very much h2h based and Dead by Daylight killers are very haxy and supernatural beings no?
Here's a list of haxes that are usable and let me remind you, this is from a tourney thread, first round, with the killer losing

Back