• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Brackets

@Liten Possession only lets him move around and is only temporary and he cant die in thier body otherwise he dies too

Though if he doesnt work then how about Daud

@Jacky

I agree. But Sans seems to be only like 4x baseline. I'll keep a close eye on him.

@Weekly

I'm more okay with Daud, so I'll add him.

@Phoenix

Alright. Assuming the attack reflection isn't anything too wild, he's in.

@Licentric, there's no real limitation of what he can eat (as he created reality), but he is never going to eat a biological being, he do not like its taste. What he made with the train happened only once, tanked a missile but didn't pierce him due having the nuclear train inside of him, but without an object considerable strong he can be damaged (already happened. Can still use other objects as conventional shields by manifest them outside).

There's a few 9-As from this verse I can submit, but I'll put forward the low-hax solid AP Yotsugi Ononoki (multiple one-shots above 21.4kg).

However there is a pending (only needs staff approval) revision to give her Durability Negation and Absorption against supernatural beings with prep time, will this be relevant?

@StarSlayer

That regen is too high for here.

@Antoniofer

I'll see how the match goes in the first set. It seems like to beat him he has to be hard countered, which I'm not a fan of. Like Sans, we'll see how things go.

@Phoenix

Sounds alright.

Although, he is barely above baseline by his own, so that may compensate, but depends of you.

@Agnaa

I'm taking a look at the character now. Though if the abilities are with prep time then I doubt it will be an issue here.

@Psychomaster

Apologies. I'll pull up your character now.

@Antoniofer

We'll see based on the first round.

I've also made an addition to the rules in bold. This is to try to keep the brackets as fair and competitive as possible.

@Agnaa

She seems fine. I hope she can poke someone to death.

@Psychomaster

His base abilities seem fine. I'll dole out items as necessary.

@Arsenal

denies your flex

@00potato

I'll reserve a spot for you since you commented earlier. Could you explain what status effects they have? And how their sleep manip works?

@Wright

If I recall correct, Undertale soul hax takes multiple hits to actually do significant damage to the soul. Additionally, I have a rule set in place in case Sans does end up stomping his first opponent.

Litentric Teon said:
@Wright

If I recall correct, Undertale soul hax takes multiple hits to actually do significant damage to the soul. Additionally, I have a rule set in place in case Sans does end up stomping his first opponent.
Nope. It's instead treated as everyone who survives a hit has soul resistance and Sans negates that resistance to a large degree. Even if someone here resists soul manipulation, he one-shots with soul hax anyways.

Yeah, I think I'm going to change my nomination. Her poison manip is super potent.

@DaBigP

Starman seems alright.

@WrightWay

Hank will be the first extra.

@Anonymous

Oh, I love Huntik! But Dante seems far too hax.

@00potata

A projectile? Alright, then they should be alright. Accepted.

@Psychomaster

We'll see. There's a reason I have the bolded rule in place.

@Wright

Ah. If that's the case then we'll replace Sans.

@Cinnabar

If you could please provide another submission I would appreciate it.

Going twice, have I forgotten anyone?

At a glance yes but he really isn't since most of his abilities are offensive or defensive, meaning 8-B and thus restricted. It basically leaves him with his physical ability, weak summons like Redcap similar to his AP/dura and utility spells like Spidertouch, Stopglue, Featherdrop etc.

@Anonymous

I know, I'm familiar with the show. But he also has hax like sleep manip, power null, mind manip, etc which are too much for the brackets.

@Headless Try for the extra slots. And hey, if there's enough interest it might be bumped up to 32 entries.

@Cinnabar

How potent is their poison manip? And please provide details on the antimatter and matter manip.

@Headless

Please submit anyway. They may get in.

Back