• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Tournament | Loser Edition

Other opponents are baseline so they would be getting one-shotted. You’ll have to pick someone else
I personally have no problem with these ones. They both have almost zero hax and other opponents can deal with them using superior range (Jill), skill (Manuel), or sheer variety of abilities (Mikaela). Not all oneshots are completely one sided, though of course, you're the one to decide.

I personally have no problem with these ones. They both have almost zero hax and other opponents can deal with them using superior range (Jill), skill (Manuel), or sheer variety of abilities (Mikaela). Not all oneshots are completely one sided, though of course, you're the one to decide.
The issue with the one shot gap is also the fact that they wouldn’t be able to hurt them. They would outright tank them unless they had some hax to bypass it

Let's say a 9-C with like 10-C durability, but they have like enough stuff to not immediately get murked, would they be good?
If so, I nominate Ezekiel

Last edited:
Forget It, I will put someone to har counter users of ranged weapons

3000-3900 joules (Street level) from beingh Grizzly Bears and them beingh able to crush skulls with a bite

Last edited:
3000-3900 joules (Street level) from beingh Grizzly Bears and them beingh able to crush skulls with a bite
Wait a sec... this isn't street level

why reference to common feats say It is?

forget It, It is

Last edited:
Forget It, I will put someone to har counter users of ranged weapons

Since most fighters are baseline, he’d be one shotting everyone on this list even using the low end.

Back