• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-C Tournament | Loser Edition

You know what, that’s a good point. I was gonna make a similar tournament where you can only pick characters with wins
So you gonna change the rules now or?...
100 is a bit of an exaggeration, it's more like a few rifles, but ye
still, and weren't automatic guns? rifles are less of a hassel (Imagine if I put spcimen 10 again and we fight in the first again :V)

Nope, that would reset the whole thing, I wanna do this one
okay :V

so let me put this baseline fella? you can ignore Incorporeality sinse It's only beacuse he has no especific shape and was putted here for no reason

Whem It killed connor? damn, need another one...

Every one in spooky jumpscare mansion or has a win, or actuall incorporeability or high as funk regen.... ;-; (and poppy play time also scalling from the skull crushing thing)

How about Clayton them? Literaly the looser of the first Vs thread I even made that was finished

the scale is like this Clayton = Tarzan = Gorila = This but I have no Idea with result is used

Wait disregard mike Tyson, he has a win.

Jean Pierre Manuel
You can either go for Oogie Boogie or Jack Skellington, so pick your poison
Can these two haxless peeps get in as a duo?

If not, just Jill

(Both are 375j with 520j guns)

(The gun AP may not be exact but it's all I can find)
Okay, then Creature (Spore) (second key, tribal) (No calculation, so I'm assuming baseline 9-C)
I nominate Dale Gribble, who appears to be baseline, but wields some firearms as well.
Let's say a 9-C with like 10-C durability, but they have like enough stuff to not immediately get murked, would they be good?
If so, I nominate Ezekiel
OP has been updated, ya'll have been nominated. I'll start the tournament today so be sure to support your guys.

This is the first time I have joined a tournament. Wishing the best of luck to all fighters and may they finally claim their first victory (Also, I pray to god that the battlefield has any sort of obstruction else Chica is getting outranged to hell)

Last edited:
Tbh, I had no clue Johnny Hardwick passed away when I added Dale to the roster. But hey, it's a neat little coincidence all things considered.

Also, will you use images on the threads? Because you could get literally any creature on the Spore site, like, there's a coronavirus spore creature there

Round 1 fellas:

Round 4 to close up the quarterfinals:

In my experience, a tournament only dies when OP gives up (Kinda like DaReaperMan when Lysithea has a decent shot of breating Greymane)

Back