• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He landed hits on Saber Alter and Jeanne Alter, both of which are insanely skilled. It takes one round to land a victory, vs Gildedguy who has to boost himself further. In CQC, one hit of the rounds that he lands on some of the most skilled servants (some of which have borderline precog) in the nasuverse, where even weak servants can deal with amped bullets.

We are going in circles at this point, we should probably just start voting at this point. I obviously vote for EMIYA Alter

WeeklyBattles said:
@John Gildedguy has fought and beaten world class fighters while he was unarmed, fought alongside some of the most skilled fighters in Hyun's Dojo, and is the only person in the world to ever stalemate Bog
A Counter Guardian literally has an eternity of experience, and has fought some of the most skilled servants in the nasuverse. Gildedguy has nothing in comparison to that

Ok? does that change what I said? Just cuz he doesn't always attack with ULW doesnt mean he can't stick one in with the rest of his rounds. My point is that he is totally capable, and since he is bloodlusted by default, it is not only a can but a will.

Given that the profile implies he has to actively imbue the bullet, it kinda does. Also, mom amis, given that this isn't a Bloodlusted match, the fact that Emiya has outright shown not to do it like that kinda puts a hole in that.

Don't get me wrong, still voting for Emiya, but still.

WeeklyBattles said:
@John Gildedguy has fought and beaten world class fighters while he was unarmed, fought alongside some of the most skilled fighters in Hyun's Dojo, and is the only person in the world to ever stalemate Bog
And most combat oriented servants are also world class fighters, that's the reason why they mark they're name in history.

Emiya FRA.

I'll start counting them for the timebeing since I have not much else to do at the moment.

Tell me if I miss anyone.

GilgameshGuyGildedGuy: 1 (WeeklyBattles, )

PucciAlterAlter Archer: 7 (Iapitus the Impaler, Paul Frank, CrimsonStarFallen, PsychoWarper, The real cal howard, John985, TacticalNuke002)

Vote Count:

EMIYA - 10 (Tactical, John, Cal, Psycho, Crimson, Paul, Psycho, Iapitus, Anonymous, Monarch)

Gildedguy - 1 (Weekly)

So uh

That's pretty desisive.

I'll give it some time before the next round goes up.

EMIYA - 13 (Tactical, John, Cal, Psycho, Crimson, Paul, Psycho, Iapitus, Anonymous, Monarch, Fate, Dragon, Beast)

Gildedguy - 1 (Weekly)

Next round coming soon.

Definitely voting EMIYA for durability negation going through Gildedguys High-Mid Regen Armor and one-shotting him.

EMIYA - 13 (Tactical, John, Cal, Psycho, Crimson, Paul, Psycho, Iapitus, Anonymous, Monarch, Fate, Dragon, Beast)

Gildedguy - 2 (Weekly, Jack)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back