• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/Grand Order Lostbelt Revision

God Artemis’s arrow can kill Caenis at sea, who is both invulnerable and immortal thanks to Poseidon’s authority.
Shouldn't this be scaled to all gods? it was stated that only gods can kill other gods, in other words the Authority of gods can penetrate the invulnerability of other gods. Invulnerability Negation or Resistance Negation i guess.
isn't this because he brought Poseidon's core to counter Caenis' Invulnerability? it makes more sense if it goes into the optional equipment.

This also supports my statement above regarding invulnerability negation to all gods.
If you mean Ambrosia, her Authority, then it would be Immortality Type 8 and High Regeneration likely higher. As long as Demeter or Ambrosia is present they will not die

Also the regeneration feats seen so far are on energy level likely higher, because Demeter can disintegrade olympus people into energy or it could be completely nothing left because the energy was absorbed by Demeter through her deconstruction and absorption, but Ambrosia was able to regenerate their bodies to original state.

The fact that it can regenerate from soul destruction, it could be even higher.

Lion King​

Previously, there had been discourse over whether the Lion King would scale to tier 1 or not, given that she was a pretty powerful Divine Spirit of her own right, yet we at Chaldea beat her without outside help.

The conclusion is that, yes, she should be at possibly Low 1-C, but not 1-C. The reason given is that the Lion King’s divinity and power is strong enough to reach Sheba, even though Chaldea exists outside the time axis. Not only was she not serious in the battle against Chaldea, she never actually lost via brute strength. She was only convinced to stop fighting thanks to Bendivere’s Excaliblast showcase.
I slightly disagree here, Rhongomyniad should be rated Low 1-C Possibly 1-C as Paul said.
(In her initial form, she was the equal and opposite of [[Kiara Sessyoin]], who would need her powers as Beast III/R to have a chance of defeating her, putting her above the likes of [[BB (Fate/Extra CCC)|BB]]). '''Higher''' upon further evolving (After defeating Kiara in the Ooku, Kama stepped closer to full maturity as a Beast, her magical energy output increasing even further and likely making her nearly as strong as a fully mature Beast like [[Goetia]] or [[Tiamat (Fate)|Tiamat]])
Beast III/R is weaker than Kiara's CCC, so there's no reason to put Kama above BB (Fate/Extra CCC).

it was noted directly in Kiara's material.
Anastacia freezing over the surface of a gas giant
Even stated capable of freezing the sun, but I didn't save the scan.
I still don't understand why it's rated high-godly regeneration, firstly it's not mentioned as a kind of regeneration at all, secondly it looks like a resurrection that takes a long time to recover a body and soul completely, moreover she just loses her soul and then recreates the soul, not by destroying her body, soul etc and then regenerating it completely.

Immortality Type 2 seems fine, immunity to soul is fine as well.

if you want to add negation to immortality stuff, it has to go through their authorities, just as Caenis negated Demeter's Immortality via Poseidon's Authority

So people who have authority should get it as well.
Reactive Power Level?
MHX destroys Bel Maana, the real body of the Primordial Goddess and the higher dimensional soul that embodies the Origin Universe and all it stands for in one attack, with her new NP. This is currently listed as dura negation in her profile, for some reason, even though there is no statements of that around, and it’s an upgrade to her Skill that represents her sword, which could already destroy planets. So, she should be Low 1-C/1-C.
Durability negation comes from the statement "As long as they're tangible, there's nothing and no one I can't cut!"

The rest i agree

Last edited:
I still don't understand why it's rated high-godly regeneration, firstly it's not mentioned as a kind of regeneration at all, secondly it looks like a resurrection that takes a long time to recover a body and soul completely, moreover she just loses her soul and then recreates the soul, not by destroying her body, soul etc and then regenerating it completely.

Adding resurrections okay.
When in the hands of a character who uses resurrection on themselves, giving them some degree of Immortality, this ability often co-exists with Regeneration,
Its high-godly because of her spirit orgin already disappeared but she still came back. Go check what Spirit Origin are in Servant Physiology page.

Shouldn't this be scaled to all gods? it was stated that only gods can kill other gods, in other words the Authority of gods can penetrate the invulnerability of other gods. Invulnerability Negation or Resistance Negation i guess.
Makes sense.

isn't this because he brought Poseidon's core to counter Caenis' Invulnerability? it makes more sense if it goes into the optional equipment.

This also supports my statement above regarding invulnerability negation to all gods.
Again, makes sense.

If you mean Ambrosia, her Authority, then it would be Immortality Type 8 and High Regeneration likely higher. As long as Demeter or Ambrosia is present they will not die

Also the regeneration feats seen so far are on energy level likely higher, because Demeter can disintegrade olympus people into energy or it could be completely nothing left because the energy was absorbed by Demeter through her deconstruction and absorption, but Ambrosia was able to regenerate their bodies to original state.

The fact that it can regenerate fro
It's not really, type 8, when both Zeus and Demeter dies the nanomachines still work, it's only when Olympus collapses that they stop working because they degrade over time and can't be rebuilt.

Also yeah coming back from soul destruction in Nasu is straight up High-Godly so.

I slightly disagree here, Rhongomyniad should be rated Low 1-C Possibly 1-C as Paul said.
The noble phantasm is rated at that yes, just not the Lion King herself. there's stuff that could put her there but that gets into territory of just "this needs another CRT entirery

Beast III/R is weaker than Kiara's CCC, so there's no reason to put Kama above BB (Fate/Extra CCC).

it was noted directly in Kiara's material.
This is directly contradicted in the event itself, where Kiara from CCC and FGO Kiara fused. This is futher proved when SE.RA.PH started fusing with Seraphix, because they are the same. Kiara also got constantly stronger in the event.

I aleo wouldn't trust that description from mats, because it says Kiara had to flee when faced against a messiah in CCC, which is literally objectively incorrect.

if you want to add negation to immortality stuff, it has to go through their authorities, just as Caenis negated Demeter's Immortality via Poseidon's Authority

So people who have authority should get it as well.
Adding resurrection along with regen is fine as per the resurrection page. Also, in the scans I posted, it's heavily implied that it took that long because she didn't wanna come back. When her soul was destroyed, she split it into two of her own accord, and when she appeared, she said Gods just don't care about having their souls destroyed, because it's about as relevant as losingva cell from their bodies.

This, again, heavily implies she could come back whenever she wanted.

Reactive Power Level?
Limited, but yes

Durability negation comes from the statement "As long as they're tangible, there's nothing and no one I can't cut!"
That's just too broad to just list as dura negation. Also, the Primordial God literally blew up lol.

Its high-godly because of her spirit orgin already disappeared but she still came back. Go check what Spirit Origin are in Servant Physiology page
Spirit origin is a soul that contains concept, mind and information, right?

My question is where is the evidence that she regenerated her complete destroyed body not resurrected it, if only regenerating or creating souls it will only get soul manipulation or in nasuverse case it would get concept and info hax considering it's containing in the soul, whereas high godly regeneration is regenerating from the total destruction of the body, soul, mind, and fundamental aspects such as concepts.

Kiara from CCC and FGO Kiara fused. This is futher proved when SE.RA.PH started fusing with Seraphix, because they are the same. Kiara also got constantly stronger in the event.

I aleo wouldn't trust that description from mats, because it says Kiara had to flee when faced against a messiah in CCC, which is literally objectively incorrect.
merged doesn't mean it automatically gets stronger from its original form, it could be that what's combined is not CCC Kiara in her highest form. Material is a thing you know
Adding resurrection along with regen is fine as per the resurrection page. Also, in the scans I posted, it's heavily implied that it took that long because she didn't wanna come back. When her soul was destroyed, she split it into two of her own accord, and when she appeared, she said Gods just don't care about having their souls destroyed, because it's about as relevant as losingva cell from their bodies.

This, again, heavily implies she could come back whenever she wanted.
So this will be different from regular hgr? and will it also affect the negation to hgr which is different than usual?
That's just too broad to just list as dura negation. Also, the Primordial God literally blew up lol.
Fine then.

Spirit origin is a soul that contains concept, mind and information, right?

My question is where is the evidence that she regenerated her complete destroyed body not resurrected it, if only regenerating or creating souls it will only get soul manipulation or in nasuverse case it would get concept and info hax considering it's containing in the soul, whereas high godly regeneration is regenerating from the total destruction of the body, soul, mind, and fundamental aspects such as concepts.
And the Soul contains those fundamental concepts within the Nasuverse it's where ones concept is stored so it Scales to High-Godly if you have said concept containing Soul destroyed, survive said destruction and then reform it entirely it Scales to High-Godly it's similar to Maou Gakuin and their "Source"

It would mean that in the context of the nasuvers anyone that can come back from having their soul destroyed has High-Godly

merged doesn't mean it automatically gets stronger from its original form, it could be that what's combined is not CCC Kiara in her highest form. Material is a thing you know
Yes, and the material is just wrong on two separate fronts (the lower scale, and also the messiah comment). If the material isn't accurate in either regard its better to just discard it than try and invent different ways it can fit, like it just outright describes events we know can't have happened.

It being a different, weaker non peak CCC Kiara that she merged with and became one and the same as doesn't work btw, because Kiara was at her peak after obtaining (merging with) the mooncell, this is evidently the Kiara merged with as, well, the mooncell starts merging with Seraphix, and Kiara herself says so

So this will be different from regular hgr? and will it also affect the negation to hgr which is different than usual
It would be negation of high godly and resurrection.

That's not really possible, the CCC Kiara that was merged was her with her full powers in CCC. She mentions events that only happened when she was at that state.

And again, the mats never mention that, and in fact lie about the events of CCC, so I wouldn't trust that description. Actual events that happened>supplementary materials.

That's not really possible, the CCC Kiara that was merged was her with her full powers in CCC. She mentions events that only happened when she was at that state.

And again, the mats never mention that, and in fact lie about the events of CCC, so I wouldn't trust that description. Actual events that happened>supplementary materials
There is
Although the scale of the existence of the Pleasures Deva that was born once on the moon is superior to Beast lI, they say that she had no choice but to withdraw when faced with a messiah since she did not possess this skill.
I won't continue this debate, it won't drastically change the tiering anyway, so i'll concede.

Caligula didn't really resist Artemis' mental manipulation, he simply had his insanity reversed as Artemis tried to drive him mad when he was already cursed by her PHH counterpart.

The changes look good. Kudos to Crimson for setting this up.

Just one thing for mhx alter, her black bean past should be low 1-C/to 1-C as her rewind of time have affected astarte that have 1-C résistance is a part of the black bean past ability.

Because there's no evidence for that. We can't apply tier 1 AP nilly willy to things, and Fate is notoriously semantic anyway.
I think we can applying the CRT now?
Given we get 2 staff approval as well as every damn supporting member approving it, I think so.

I can start later today, it will take a while to add everything cus this is a huge CRT.

Because there's no evidence for that. We can't apply tier 1 AP nilly willy to things, and Fate is notoriously semantic anyway.

Given we get 2 staff approval as well as every damn supporting member approving it, I think so.

I can start later today, it will take a while to add everything cus this is a huge CRT.
Nice, now i can't wait for the new servants profiles

Sorry for the late response. The additions seem fine at a glance. I don't have the time to go through everything but given other staff agree and so do other members. I'm fine with what's accepted.

Looking at Chaos's page has me wondering if he should get more stuff from a line Holmes says:
Fate_GO_2022-05-21-17-15-06.jpg

Though that's prob gotta be for another CRT

It's more than once stated that Chaos and the portal are the same. It doesn't matter if Musashi actually killed Chaos or not, his portal should have similar defences as him.

The part that really matters there is all the jargon given to her feat.

It's more than once stated that Chaos and the portal are the same. It doesn't matter if Musashi actually killed Chaos or not, his portal should have similar defences as him.

The part that really matters there is all the jargon given to her feat.
No, she herself said she can't cut the eye but she can close the "window" the void that Chaos created. If the window and Chaos are one then closing it meaning destroying Chaos itself which is again contradict to what Holmes and Musashi herself said multiple times.

No, she herself said she can't cut the eye but she can close the "window" the void that Chaos created. If the window and Chaos are one then closing it meaning destroying Chaos itself which is again contradict to what Holmes and Musashi herself said multiple times.
Ummmmmmm at 23:13 it was kinda stated that she reached a "being" that's essence lies in nonexistence and at 23:39 she kinda actually states that "she cut the last god" so ummm yeah.......

Even then, Chaos and the portal being the same doesn't mean destroying the portal destroys Chaos, it just cuts a part of him off.

I mean it's kinda redundant to debating this considering that the CRT are going to be applied and over soon
And just give me and the others that new servants profiles already, dammit!

Great Grand job. I am warping up making a CRT with a large number of additions which I will post after this one, there is an overlap with some of my suggestions which I will mention here.

Mash has Dimensional Storage inside her shield; she can store holy grails and Fou inside it, and brings up useful items from it.
Da Vinci
Mash, Fujimaru, you know what to do!

Mash
Yes. Not to worry. I can store it in my shield, just like I did with all the other Holy Grails.

Mash
When did you sneak out here!? Aha, you were hiding out in my shield again, weren't you?

Fou
Fou fou fou, fo fo fo.

[...]

Da Vinci
I filled the storage space in Mash's shield with camping gear, water, and a few days worth of food, so make sure you rest up when you need to.
Remember, it's gonna be just the two of you (and Fou), so you need to be extra, extra careful!

Mash
Fou!? When did you get into the carrying space in my shield?

Fou
Fou, kyaau?

Choices
  • Nice catch, Mash!
Mash
Th-thank you, Master. I'm just glad I could help.
  • Is Fou okay, too?
Mash
Of course. He's right here inside my shield's storage space.

Mash
Oh no, we'll be fine. But thank you for your concern.
We always carry food, water, and sleeping bags with us. My shield has storage space, you see.

Ritsuka has a portable Presence Concealment device, so he should get Invisibility alongside Stealth, though it also has limitations.
Da Vinci
A stealth module for your new Mystic Code!
I tried modeling it off of Robin Hood's No Face May King. Just think of it as a streamlined portable Bounded Field.

Mash
That's amazing. When did you even have time to make that...?

Da Vinci
Thanks, but it's really not quite as impressive as it maybe sounds. There are a lot of stability issues and other kinks to work out.
If the mana levels in the atmosphere are too dense, or it's really hot or really cold, it falls apart like a house of cards.
So that means it would be pretty useless in the other two Lostbelts we've seen.

Holmes
I see. But when one considers how stable this Lostbelt's environment is, it becomes clear how useful such a module would be here.
NoFaceMayKingLastEncore.jpg

Antonio Salieri should get Sleep Manipulation like Mozart, since he took over his job.

Surtr's Large Size should go up to Type 6. It is mentioned that his body is Muspelheim itself, which is the sun in the Norse Texture, and it was described to be as big as a red giant.
Mash
And then there's the...sun? It's much too big to be the sun, though...
This doesn't add up. I've heard parts of Scandinavia can get almost no sunlight for months at a time...
...but I've never seen anything about the sun being this size. I doubt any such records even exist.

[...]

Holmes
The sun does indeed appear to be far larger than is normal... But it should be tens of billions of years before it reaches this size.
We still don't understand how drastically a Lostbelt can change its environment, but if this one has transformed our sun into a red giant...
Were that the case, forget the ice and snow. The whole world would be a scorched desert.
Ms. Kyrielight may be able to survive such an environment, but Mr. Fujimaru most assuredly would not.

Mash
Yes. Which means...that may not actually be our sun.

Holmes
So it may well be something that looks like the sun, but in fact is not. Hmm...

Holmes
The flame that flickers across this Lostbelt's northern mountains? It fell from Muspelheim, the fire realm.
As for that enormous sun, I believe it is most likely Muspelheim itself, given form by the gods...
In other words, the body of Surtr, the giant of Ragnarök.

[...]

Sigurd
If this body is shattered, my soul will be freed. Then, I will destroy Odin's prison...and that false sun of his will fall.
Once that has happened...I will materialize in my true form, as the Fiery King of Giants.

Ophelia
!!!
The sun...?
You mean, that enormous sun is...actually

Sigurd
Yes. My true body. Or rather, the prison Odin built to hold it.
Hehe. Did the mages of Proper Human History not know? Muspelheim, realm of fire, home to all Muspel...
...is in fact my own body! It is the endless flame burning with an insatiable hunger for destruction!

Didn't find the justification for the Death Manipulation Resistance in Servant Physiology despite going through the script multiple times; supposedly:
  • Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation: Servants aren't alive and aren't considered lifeforms, and because they're just ether in the form of past individuals and not true life, they can survive Surtr's Noble Phantasm, Loptr Laegjarn, which has a "preferential right" against all life, instantly killing whatever it hits, even Gods from the Age of Gods. Furthermore, they can see Osakabehime normally, who induces instant death with her presence.
This should be replaced by Servants being immune to non-primordial death runes.
Holmes
Understood. That said...I'm afraid mental fortitude can only do so much here. To be honest, I'm in real danger of disappearing.
I'm afraid he inscribed a death rune into me, you see. One wrong move, and that will be it for me.

Da Vinci
A death rune!? But, there aren't any runes that can kill a Heroic Spir⸻
No, wait. I forgot about the Primordial Runes! The ones Odin created that served as a magecraft foundation in the Age of Gods! Then, you mean⸻

Those with Independent Manifestation should also get Avatar Creation. Merlin + every playable Beast basically create a Servant vessel out of their own will and have it summoned elsewhere to aid Ritsuka.

On that note, all Beasts get Existence Erasure. It was mentioned a couple of times that they passively erode the space around them.
Mash
Her magical energy readings are suddenly spiking! This massive aura... The way she's eroding the space around her... It's as though she really is⸻
FSTuz0M.png

Sherlock pretty much uses magical martial arts. There is a quote from Case Files of Lord El Melloi II that gives him a couple of feats:
"That's why I'm saying the culprit must be a Baritsu user! It's really invincible! You can use it to survive when you fall off a cliff, or even to make a person explode! Turning invisible or passing through walls would be a piece of cake!"

"What kind of ridiculous magecraft are you on about now? First of all, is that even magecraft, or just a martial art?"

"Baritsu is Baritsu! Sherlock Holmes is famous for using it, so the professor must be able to use it too! It's a skill all detectives have!"

"Flat...are you saying our professor is something as plain as an ordinary detective?"

"Hey, real Baritsu uses a cane too! That cane must be the catalyst for some kind of magecraft! So it must be a martial art that was created to be used by magi! The only reason it hasn't spread more is that one family must have kept the secret of it to themselves!"
The most significant one is that he can make someone explode, which is a reference to Pressure Points.

Is it possible to interpret Lion King as a glass cannon with Rhognomyiad? My impression is that Morgan is this way with being the strongest Lostbelt King. But to get around her casual blasts being unreliable (since it uses the higher-end of solar flares in comparison to Ozymandias), we can use the multiplier given in the Camelot Singularity to strengthen the justification:
Dr. Roman
Right above you! Magical energy value over 3,000,000! Um... Even the highest ranked Noble Phantasm has a value between 1,000 and 3,000, so...

This would be an x1000 multiplier, which would be consistent with the current 6-A rating.

Also, the second Camelot movie shows us how Rhongonmyiad erases the surface Texture.

And Lostbelt Morgan was using Rhognomyiad to sustain her Lostbelt after its Tree of Emptiness was destroyed.

In Servantverse, the Blue Galaxy overtook almost the entirety of the observable universe, hence the big galaxy and universe are pretty much synonymous. Ether is why the Shinning Blue Galaxy is colored blue, and it is stated that Ether became almost omnipresent in the universe and that there is more of it than dark matter.

Professor
The point is, in this way, the Shining Blue Galaxy became populated solely by Servants.
And since Servants are essentially souls made tangible, any universe they inhabit needs to have a huge amount of energy in order to support their existence.
So as a result of this universe's humans becoming Servants, ether became nearly omnipresent in the universe.
In fact, there are all sorts of different substances in the Shining Blue Galaxy. In addition to ether, and the same kind of cosmic dust that your universe has...

Jane
Oh crap, the whole universe is rumbling! I don't know for certain, but it sure feels like the Primordial Goddess is about to wake up!

Choices
  • It's all so red out there!
  • What's going on!?

Jane
This is the Origin Universe⸻maybe the single most dangerous of all the many forbidden zones.
The Shining Blue Galaxy we come from looks blue to us because it's permeated with ether more than dark matter...but that wasn't the case in the Origin Universe.
The Origin Universe was around over five billion years ago, way before the Shining Blue Galaxy existed.

All Mysterious Heroines should get Toon Force. Pretty much stated that they can't normally die due to the rules governing comedy characters:
Heroine X
Huh? Who's this in a kimono with a Japanese sword? She's so serious and menacing...
I have a feeling she will ignore all rules of the Cosmo Dimension (comedy characters don't die) and straight up kill me...
All right, I apologize. I had the wrong person! Can you just let me go home?

Archer Nobunaga should also have flight by using her rifles as a platform as demonstrated in Type/Redline.
89784927_508001496554671_80468677601787904_n.jpg

Additional justification for Existence Erasure is that Okita Alter's ordinary (badass looking) sword was infused with Nobunaga's flame powers, so Nobunaga should get the sword's Existence Erasure feats.

Nobbu
W-wait, Okita Alter... Lemme see that badass sword of yours.

Okita Alter
My sword?

Nobbu
Yes. I'm afraid we're heading into the fiercest battle in the history of GUDAGUDA.
And since my tummy hurts from drinking all of that coffee milk earlier, I can't go help. Sooo, I'm going to infuse your badass sword with my awesome power!
Hrnh...!

Okita Alter
...What is this!?

Nobbu
Heh... I just poured a little over half of my magical energy into your sword!
It's no ordinary blade anymore: now it's a demonic godslayer, imbued with the power of the Demon King of the Sixth Heaven...
I call it Rengokuken... The Sword of Purgatory!

Okita
Yikes... Uh, Nobbu, the Warring States period called? It wants its bad taste in names back.

Okita Alter
Purgatory... From now on, you are Rengokuken.

Okita
Whaaa!? You like it!? And wait, can you seriously use a sword with Nobbu's power?

Some Scheherazade feats from the Agartha manga. She makes a broken ship repaired and explains how her subjective reality works, she flies using a magic carpet, she uses the cloth of her scroll to warp up people and transform them into look-alikes of Wu Zetian minions.

Is it possible to interpret Lion King as a glass cannon with Rhognomyiad?
I mean that isn't really the reason why she would be tier 1, Low 1-C comes from her magical energy transcending space-time and hitting Sheba, which is consistent with higher dimensional statements.

I'm a bit iffy on using magical energy values. They are wildly inconsistent in Nasu, and I'm pretty sure it's stated somewhere 3 million mana is the amount Sefar has. So, dunno.

Rest of that is fine.

Also please no more adding stuff to this CRT that isn't in the main post. Shadow's post is mostly minor stuff, but it's already more than enough.

Didn't find the justification for the Death Manipulation Resistance in Servant Physiology despite going through the script multiple times; supposedly:
  • Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation: Servants aren't alive and aren't considered lifeforms, and because they're just ether in the form of past individuals and not true life, they can survive Surtr's Noble Phantasm, Loptr Laegjarn, which has a "preferential right" against all life, instantly killing whatever it hits, even Gods from the Age of Gods. Furthermore, they can see Osakabehime normally, who induces instant death with her presence.
This should be replaced by Servants being immune to non-primordial death runes.
There is no need to replace it tho, Servants are unaffected by Loptr Laegjarn and Osakabehime's presence. We just need to add more justification.

The rest is fine.

Beside the issue that has been solved by Crimson and Heroes, the rest are good to go

Btw Crimson, Yang Guifei would get her profiles alongside the others once this CRT finished, right?

Back