• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EMIYA did it from long distance. He pulled it out on Medea, but not as the opening. Either way, it doesn't matter. He is bloodlusted by default. That is his character

He is bloodlusted by default but he has no prior knowledge of his opponent and doesnt know what will and what wont work on them

WeeklyBattles said:
He is bloodlusted by default but he has no prior knowledge of his opponent and doesnt know what will and what wont work on them
If GG is so durable that almost nothing can effect him, he will know on the second swing. Either way, as they go into CQC, he is gonna pull a sneaky and get a bullet off without a doubt.

@Iapitus The only spot that Archer can get a bullet into is GG's visor, and GG is fully aware of this weakness and knows he has to protect his face. He has more than his fare share of experience fighting ranged fighters and people who use ranged attacks in melee range and who have skill comparable to Archer. Archer getting a bullet into GG's visor is extremely unlikely

Monarch Laciel said:
Also the bullet needs to touch the person, not penetrate them last I checked how Origin bullets work
According to this reply the bullet just needs to make contact with the would-be target, apparently.

His armor and sword both run on his power, right? Also, don't forget that even if he only hits the armor, he can then spawn swords inside of his armor, since he can spawn it inside inanimate objects.

In that case, hitting the armor counts as hitting Gilded Guy. Origin Rounds can effect people based on their energy network. If he hits your energy, he hits you.

I was under the impression that the bullet would spawn stuff even if it hit the armor (as opposed to needing to hit GG past the visor), going from the discussion so far, yes.

Again, this is assuming GG lets himself be hit in the first place given everyone and their mother in RHG dodges bullets like nothing

WeeklyBattles said:
Again, this is assuming GG lets himself be hit in the first place given everyone and their mother in RHG dodges bullets like nothing
His bullets are no where near normal bullets lol. Let me remind you that nearly every single servant in the nasuverse can deal with bullets, mystery aside, and yet he can properly land his all day. Looking at his fgo attack animation, he chains together bullets and sword play in the same attacks. It ain't gonna be hard to land at least one

@Iapitus Almost every RHG character who uses guns has them amped speed-wise in some way, otherwise theyd be useless in a verse of 7-As.

Case in point, GG is more than able to dodge supernaturally fast bullets

His bullets are no where near normal bullets lol. Let me remind you that nearly every single servant in the nasuverse can deal with bullets, mystery aside, and yet he can properly land his all day. Looking at his fgo attack animation, he chains together bullets and sword play in the same attacks. It ain't gonna be hard to land at least one

Pretty sure not all of those bullets are ULW and do the sword spam...

Just want to point out that as shown with shirou in heaven's feel tracing an item gives you the skills of the user

So wouldn't he gain the reactive power

WeeklyBattles said:
@Iapitus Almost every RHG character who uses guns has them amped speed-wise in some way, otherwise theyd be useless in a verse of 7-As.
Case in point, GG is more than able to dodge supernaturally fast bullets
Cool. Most servants use projectiles far faster than a convensional bullet, or even an amp one like Kerry's. But that doesn't change the fact that he can get hits off on them. Dodging a bullet from point blank range mid sword play, with speed equalised, so it cannot be by speed alone, is gonna be incredibly unlikely. Spells and most NP are superior to even amped guns, and yet EMIYA can get his off all the same.

The real cal howard said:
Pretty sure not all of those bullets are ULW and do the sword spam...
Ok? does that change what I said? Just cuz he doesn't always attack with ULW doesnt mean he can't stick one in with the rest of his rounds. My point is that he is totally capable, and since he is bloodlusted by default, it is not only a can but a will.

@Iapitus Its not an argument of if he CAN, its wether or not he HAS. If he hasnt done so before you cannot really argue that he WOULD

Using the same guns =/= doing something he's never shown to do before. Thats getting into some pretty big assumptions

You mean fire a origin bullet from his gun? Yes, he has shown to do it. He is bound even harder than other counter guardians using the same bullets, who will spam the shit out of it. He is conceptually bound to do whatever it takes to win. If he can use it to win, then he will use it to win. Any character he has is literally conceptually overwritten. If he CAN then he WILL if it is best course of action and brings him victory. I don't know how mucn clearer I can get.

I think this fight is more on experience. And Emiya is a counter guardian, he got a lot of fighting experience compare to other heroic spirits.

@John Gildedguy has fought and beaten world class fighters while he was unarmed, fought alongside some of the most skilled fighters in Hyun's Dojo, and is the only person in the world to ever stalemate Bog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back