• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐’ช๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ. ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“€๐‘œ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐‘€๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‚๐’พ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‚ (0-0-0)

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome to the 6-B Tournament: World Of Magic. Please see here for more information on this tournament.

In the arena, the stage is set,
A fighting tournament soon to be met,
With one spot left on the list,
Two fighters step forward to insist.

Dr. Doom, the magician supreme,
Harnesses the power of the quantum stream,
His armor, high-tech and slick,
A force to reckon with in this battle's mix.

Makoto Misumi, master of elements,
Commands the winds, water, and flames with elegance,
With the power of the moon at his behest,
He weakens his foes and puts them to rest.

The fighters circle, ready to strike,
Each determined to win with all their might,
Dr. Doom's spells, potent and precise,

Makoto's attacks, strong and wise.

38490.jpg

Makoto scales to 7 Teratons and Doctor Doom scales to 46.97 Teratons.

• Speed Equalized
  • Starting distance 10km apart and away from each other's line of sight
  • Standard Equipment Permitted; Optional Equipment will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
  • Fighters only have knowledge of their opponent's appearance and at least a vague sense of awareness of any dangerous (mid to high mid hax) abilities they possess.
  • There will be civilians and vehicles in the area depending on the location of the battlefield. In other words business is as usual in those locations and battles spontaneously happens and disrupts it, however, the location's defenses will not go against the fighters so that their fight isn't impeded.
  • Fighters are in character
  • Stat Amps and Debuffs can not limit opponents above or below their tier respectively.
  • Victory will be decided via Death or Incap or any other ways your opponents are unable to continue battle.
  • Furthermore, rules may be modified accordingly in conjunction with all of the above.
  • The match will last up to 7 days to conclude. Otherwise, the participants with the most votes advance. In the event of no votes, the most active participants advance. In the event both participants were actively debating, then matches will be decided based on a coin flip.

Off the bat my character has more range than doom and has better hax although I could be wrong but as of now my vote goes to makoto

Also you guys donโ€™t forget to analyze the conditions of the match to see if there is something that could put your character in a favorable (or unfavorable) position.

Even though this Makoto fellow resists magic, they are not going to resist Doom's shit considering his "magic" is just quantum manipulation that replicates the appearance of Magic. Range will be easy to cover due to Doom's flight, and with his much, MUCH higher intelligence, he should be able to use the range to his advantage. If that's not enough, Doom can summon a few demons, which can end up manipulating the opponents soul to hypnotize or drain it. Doom can also just man handle Makoto due to his class K LS.

Even though this Makoto fellow resists magic, they are not going to resist Doom's shit considering his "magic" is just quantum manipulation that replicates the appearance of Magic. Range will be easy to cover due to Doom's flight, and with his much, MUCH higher intelligence, he should be able to use the range to his advantage. If that's not enough, Doom can summon a few demons, which can end up manipulating the opponents soul to hypnotize or drain it. Doom can also just man handle Makoto due to his class K LS.
He has statistics amplification and reduction so that wouldnโ€™t be a problem for too long and probability manipulation allows him to dodge attacks by increasing he chances of dodging and homing attacks and danmaku can work and bfr will work if doom comes back he will notice the ring remove it and bfr again while hidden in mist.

He has statistics amplification and reduction
Won't be too useful if it isnt that major, Doom has over a 6x advantage already
so that wouldnโ€™t be a problem for too long and probability manipulation allows him to dodge attacks by increasing he chances of dodging
And how far into a battle do they use this?
and homing attacks and danmaku can work?
Doom has a big mobility advantage simply by being able to fly out of the way of attacks. With his intelligence, it wouldn't surprise me if he figured out how to dodge all of that.
And how does this bfr work? The profile gives no explanation.
Also he has summons to help him and forcefield creation.
Doom has his own summons

Well they do start off away from their lone of sight
Bfr is a solid wincon when his attacks are not working since he can make other unable to leave even with teleportation and portal creation either that or stats amp and stats debuff he does have dura neg.
Won't be too useful if it isnt that major, Doom has over a 6x advantage already

And how far into a battle do they use this?

Doom has a big mobility advantage simply by being able to fly out of the way of attacks. With his intelligence, it wouldn't surprise me if he figured out how to dodge all of that.

And how does this bfr work? The profile gives no explanation.

Doom has his own summons
It very strong the stats amp and stats debuff. Probability manipulation is passive but not too op. Also he has forcefield creation to detect him and use his abilities. It works by portal and teleportation with mist.

Bfr is a solid wincon when his attacks are not working since he can make other unable to leave even with teleportation and portal creation either that or stats amp and stats debuff he does have dura neg.
How does it work though, the profile gives no info on it
It very strong the stats amp and stats debuff.
But how strong exactly, there is no info given on that
Probability manipulation is passive but not too op.
Ignoring the fact you are using a character that has a passive probability manipulation, it doesn't take effect right away from what I'm seeing. So in that span of time, it should be reasonable for Doom to start wailing on Makoto.
Also he has forcefield creation to detect him and use his abilities.
So just forcefields, that detect Doom and use his own abilities?
It works by portal and teleportation with mist.
And have they used this to BFR in character
Look at makoto summons
These summons are broken op, one of them able to just turn people into stone and bypass layers of resistance, but hey, it's unlikely they will summon in this fight because just by looking at their profile, Makoto doesn't use summoning against stronger people, so this is basically a non factor

Speaking further on Doom's ap, he should be far stronger than what he scales too. He was mollywopping Tony and Rody, and was no selling their attacks. Like, it wasn't even a challenge. And considering the location, Hogwarts, Doom as plenty of cover to take from sniping.

As for his demon summoning, he'll make a portal in front of himself for a demon arm to come through. Tony was grabbed by this and was instantly knocked out, so uh, yeah.

How does it work though, the profile gives no info on it
Asora: The alternate dimension in which Makoto and his followers live. He can create mist gate portals to travel whether by himself or with others between that world and the world ruled by the goddess. Can block others from entering or exiting Asora (even using teleportation). Can create a blocked off space seperate from the rest of Asora.
^The BFR
So just forcefields, that detect Doom and use his own abilities?
Yep. from very many kilometers away
And have they used this to BFR in character
His BFR is indeed ooc in most situations.

I keep mentioning range because Makoto is a ranged fighter and will opt for just spamming outside of dooms range as a standard battle tactic, and since he 's not worried about the goddess here or anything he can legit just teleport away whenever doom attempts to get close... if he can in the first place.

Chances are he gets frozen by an AOE water arrow being spammed. He has no ice resistance.

Given Dooms intelligence it wouldnโ€™t be hard for him to come up with a plan to counter Makotoโ€™s range advantage, or yk he can just dodge the attack. The black ring also makes the range advantage irrelevant.

Besides the the demons I donโ€™t see a good win con for Doom though.

What is Makotoโ€™s soul and mind manipulation resistances?
Also why are almost none of his resistances explained ๐Ÿ˜‚

Asora: The alternate dimension in which Makoto and his followers live. He can create mist gate portals to travel whether by himself or with others between that world and the world ruled by the goddess. Can block others from entering or exiting Asora (even using teleportation). Can create a blocked off space seperate from the rest of Asora.
^The BFR
Seems like you would need to be a class A dumb ass to run straight into mist from an enemy tbh
Yep. from very many kilometers away

His BFR is indeed ooc in most situations.
So another non factor if they don't use it much?
I keep mentioning range because Makoto is a ranged fighter and will opt for just spamming outside of dooms range as a standard battle tactic, and since he 's not worried about the goddess here or anything he can legit just teleport away whenever doom attempts to get close... if he can in the first place.
I'd say it would be hard to snipe due to them starting facing away from eachother, and with the cover to take.
Chances are he gets frozen by an AOE water arrow being spammed. He has no ice resistance.
And what does this aoe look like? Does it explode as an aoe?
Given Dooms intelligence it wouldnโ€™t be hard for him to come up with a plan to counter Makotoโ€™s range advantage, or yk he can just dodge the attack. The black ring also makes the range advantage irrelevant.
Black ring?
I'm confused by this statement. You just said that Doom can use his intelligence to counter Makoto's range and that he can dodge, so what else?
Light novel moment

Like I said doom Intelligence is not really a factor here since he has inter dimensional telepathy he also has attack homing I am pretty sure if he is pushed he will use bfr. Also the the probability manipulation is still a factor he will be able to dodge his attacks getting better over time of course he can still be hit but less likely the stats amp keeps doubling his stats and his stats reduction keeps halving an opponents strength.

Like I said doom Intelligence is not really a factor here since he has inter dimensional telepathy he also has attack homing I am pretty sure if he is pushed he will use bfr. Also the the probability manipulation is still a factor he will be able to dodge his attacks getting better over time of course he can still be hit but less likely the stats amp keeps doubling his stats and his stats reduction keeps halving an opponents strength.
He still can just freeze him and get it over with

Like I said doom Intelligence is not really a factor
It is a factor here considering its like comparing a baby to Einstein, just from judging from ther intelligence sections. Doom is the same guy that can detect flaws in efficiency instantly, and has made machinery that far surpasses the capabilities of modern tech.
here since he has inter dimensional telepathy
Assuming you mean Makoto, how does that help at all? Like, what does it do
he also has attack homing
Useless in an enclosed space like Hogwarts with multiple halls, unless these attack can turn around corners and stuff
I am pretty sure if he is pushed he will use bfr.
But how long will it take for him be pushed. Doom is a no nonsense villain, he will lay the smackdown as the opponent tries to talk, and will not waste any time using his best stuff, like his demon portal grab thing.
Also the the probability manipulation is still a factor he will be able to dodge his attacks getting better over time of course he can still be hit but less likely
Again, how long will this take to set in motion. Does it happen instantly? Does it GUARANTEE dodges? And does this probability manipulation even effect the chances of hitting and dodging? From what I'm reading it only gives Makoto better luck.
the stats amp keeps doubling his stats and his stats reduction keeps halving an opponents strength.
And how much does he spam these buffs and debuffs. Again, Doom can basically casually knock Makoto around like he did to Tony, who scales far above Makoto. He can and will no-sell attacks, Doom is a tank.

Also does the mist work as a portal? Because if so Doom will just seal that shit with the Black Ring. He can also open his own portals to other worlds and dimensions with said black ring, so range really is irrelevant here, and can probably help him dodge attacks. It also gives him a bigger AP advantage, apparently.

Makoto's summons are ooc, also giving him them makes this an omega stomp.

Edit:

One of his summons wasn't allowed because of regen, for example.
Not all of them should be restricted Mio helps a lot Here she is not too op and can be used for his summons. Also some help here please.
It is a factor here considering its like comparing a baby to Einstein, just from judging from ther intelligence sections. Doom is the same guy that can detect flaws in efficiency instantly, and has made machinery that far surpasses the capabilities of modern tech.

Assuming you mean Makoto, how does that help at all? Like, what does it do

Useless in an enclosed space like Hogwarts with multiple halls, unless these attack can turn around corners and stuff

But how long will it take for him be pushed. Doom is a no nonsense villain, he will lay the smackdown as the opponent tries to talk, and will not waste any time using his best stuff, like his demon portal grab thing.

Again, how long will this take to set in motion. Does it happen instantly? Does it GUARANTEE dodges? And does this probability manipulation even effect the chances of hitting and dodging? From what I'm reading it only gives Makoto better luck.

And how much does he spam these buffs and debuffs. Again, Doom can basically casually knock Makoto around like he did to Tony, who scales far above Makoto. He can and will no-sell attacks, Doom is a tank.
Telepathy allows him to read minds and if he sees how dangerous he is he will just bfr and trap him their so he canโ€™t escape with teleportation or portal creation. No his attacks always hits and with field itโ€™s way easier. His luck is actually useful it increases his dodge chance and hit chance a lot in a short timeframe but itโ€™s not absolute but it will help a lot. Stats amp keeps doubling his stats and his defence too.
That's if he can hit Doom, who can fly around and analyze shit with his intelligence. Tony's armor is a joke compared to Doom's.

Also does the mist work as a portal? Because if so Doom will just seal that shit with the Black Ring. He can also open his own portals to other worlds and dimensions with said black ring, so range really is irrelevant here, and can probably help him dodge attacks. It also gives him a bigger AP advantage, apparently.
He resist that also like it says on his profile he can trap others and they canโ€™t escape even with portal creation and teleportation with his interdimensional telepathy range he can just ask his summons to keep him occupied.

Wouldnโ€™t the ring be the first to be removed he literally has mind reading? Also he has danmaku and homing attack so good luck dodging. If he is so outclassed he just puts up his forcefield summons his friends or just bfr and he will know he has to by just reading his mind. Also his portal creation and teleportation cannot be negated or sealed.

Guys, to clarify some important note

Fighters only have knowledge of their opponent's appearance and at least a vague sense of awareness of any dangerous (mid to high mid hax) abilities they possess.

Arnold, can you tell us what abilities Doom and Makoto know from each other? Because if Makoto knows about the Black Ring power and Doom not using magic, or Doom knowing about how Makoto has certain hax that is lethal, the battle is completely different of "Doom range stomp with portals" or "Makoto snipes"

Guys, to clarify some important note

Fighters only have knowledge of their opponent's appearance and at least a vague sense of awareness of any dangerous (mid to high mid hax) abilities they possess.

Arnold, can you tell us what abilities Doom and Makoto know from each other? Because if Makoto knows about the Black Ring power and Doom not using magic, or Doom knowing about how Makoto has certain hax that is lethal, the battle is completely different of "Doom range stomp with portals" or "Makoto snipes"
Makoto would summon off the bat or just bfr him and it canโ€™t be escaped with portal creation or teleportation or just seal his abilities and it works on non magic things

Not sure how intelligence allows get around range spam and AOE freezing attacks.
He essentially has resistance to every ability in the verse; which include things like cursing your soul, diseasing one's soul, and transmuting one's soul.
I'd say it would be hard to snipe due to them starting facing away from eachother, and with the cover to take.
His "Field" or Sakai allows him to sense everything within a 48 kilometer radius of him. He is also an excellent archer with his skill being called god-like.
โ€œWith this, a business dealt withโ€ (Makoto)

How far is the distance, frankly speaking, I donโ€™t know.

Several tens of kilometers, no, maybe even more?

But strangely, I didnโ€™t feel like I would miss at all.

The red light makes a trail, and that fired arrow hits the objective location. It created a beautiful pillar of light.

I patiently look at it and confirm the state when it is over.

If it is still safe, I would have to shoot another one after all.โ€
And what does this aoe look like? Does it explode as an aoe?

Imagine small versions of this that he can spam.

There's essentially no way doom could even get close here, whether that's himself or with summons. He has portal movement, but Makoto also can move with portals. kek.

He's up against Someone who spams AOE freezing attacks that home in on him from kilometers away. And even if he gets close, he runs into Makoto's aura which paralyzes him.

Not sure how intelligence allows get around range spam and AOE freezing attacks.

He essentially has resistance to every ability in the verse; which include things like cursing your soul, diseasing one's soul, and transmuting one's soul.

His "Field" or Sakai allows him to sense everything within a 48 kilometer radius of him. He is also an excellent archer with his skill being called god-like.

Imagine small versions of this that he can spam.

There's essentially no way doom could even get close here, whether that's himself or with summons. He has portal movement, but Makoto also can move with portals. kek.

He's up against Someone who spams AOE freezing attacks that home in on him from kilometers away. And even if he gets close, he runs into Makoto's aura which paralyzes him.

Add attack homing and doom is frozen off the bat.

โ€œJust like last time, I use the same sensation to shoot twice. It is clearly stronger and faster than when I used fire. I canโ€™t expect an explosion, but if it can at least freeze the area, it will make it even harder for them to move. When that happens, I will be in a bigger advantage.โ€
Freezing^

โ€œAnd since it is different from a real bullet, its homing capability is incredibly high. Instead of decelerating when trying to head to the direction the girl took, the brid actually accelerated.

To increase its speed when changing directions, that is something I really canโ€™t understand."
^Homing