• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐’ช๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ฆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“€๐’พ

How are they going to find each other again over a 10km radius?
In Kouki case his senses are quite good, and he scale above people with senses kilometers in range, so he likely could just know his location (specially if he end using something like the sunglasses), and Auralodde could probably outright tell him the place considering her senses.

What r the win cons?

As of now

Licht with knowledge on Dorothyโ€™s abilities thanks to Reve will avoid getting BFR (either with Stealth Mastery + Teleportation, Demon Dweller sword absorbing BFR magic, Demon Destroyer sword severing cause and effect, or good ol fashion outranging).

• so at 10KM of range he will utilize his stealth mastery and his resistance to ESP to attack her heavily before she has a chance to find him. He will then proceed to skill stomp her using those aforementioned abilities to prevent BFR
  • He can also spam large AOE danmaku origin slashes and considering Dorothy has little to no danmaku evading skill, thatโ€™s not going to end well.

All Dorothy has, as of now, BFR and surviving in dream world long enough for her sleep and death manipulation to take effect. Which is very unlikely in other opinion.

As of now

Licht with knowledge on Dorothyโ€™s abilities thanks to Reve will avoid getting BFR (either with Stealth Mastery + Teleportation, Demon Dweller sword absorbing BFR magic, Demon Destroyer sword severing cause and effect, or good ol fashion outranging).

• so at 10KM of range he will utilize his stealth mastery and his resistance to ESP to attack her heavily before she has a chance to find him. He will then proceed to skill stomp her using those aforementioned abilities to prevent BFR
  • He can also spam large AOE danmaku origin slashes and considering Dorothy has little to no danmaku evading skill, thatโ€™s not going to end well.
ARNOLD THIS IS STRANGE VS KOUKI

So if I am not mistaken then it is between BFR and Kouki's haxes?
He counter the bfr with his own teleportation, beside the option of dodge the portals.
Please can you summarize his wincons again?
From a distance take him down with the breath of his light dragon which destroy things on a molecular level (other magic is also dangerous but that is the most dangerous one), from middle and close distance use his swordmanship to put him down (since, his high skill besides, people can't react to his movements due to his Serene Mind), and though it wasn't mentioned until now he could also use the plant manip of Auralodde to put him down.

I am neutral regarding this match, but there are some stuff I want to say.
First of all, regarding the BFR, I already said before that that's a valid wincon for Strange since Kouki range us only Interdimensional.

I just discovered this Tournament, and I partially read the arguments. I just want to point out that BFR for Strange is a wincon considering that Kouki range is only interdimensional, not enough to cover a 2-A range, which would be what would be needed to save himself.
It was already discussed before, but interdimensional range isn't enough to traverse an infinite amount of Universes, not he would be able to find his way throught an infinite Multiverse. This is why in the range page interdimensional range is listed as lower than Multiversal+ Range.

Regardless of the Arifureta Cosmology being infinite or what not, the range is specifically Interdimensional, meaning that it's limited and does not garant him the ability to travel to infinite Universes. The range would need to specifically be "Multiversal+" for it to save him from a 2-A BFR. Just check the Range page to see that "Multiversal+" is indeed listed as a superior range than Interdimensional. A revision can be made to upgrade the value in Kouki page if the evidence is solid enough, but until then we should just stick with what is in the page.

Also, regarding the BFR, as mentioned by RoTt35, his BFR throught portals is massively above baseline 2-A, so if he is able to make Kouki falls into a portal then there is nothing he can do to come back. On top of this, Strange most popular and most used BFR is the Mirror Dimension, which is not performed throught portals but by simply moving his hands (1:13), rising his hands (1:16) or simply launching the Dimension at the target (0:26). If Kouki is able to resist his Absorption, nothing stops him from just doing that.

And speaking of Absorption, I don't see that resistence listed in Kouki page, so from where does it comes from? Is it Magic in nature? Because if that's the case than he can also use AP attacks mized in with Power Null to nullify his resistence and than procede with the Absorption like he did with the other Strange.

Last edited:
Regardless of the Arifureta Cosmology being infinite or what not, the range is specifically Interdimensional, meaning that it's limited and does not garant him the ability to travel to infinite Universes. The range would need to specifically be "Multiversal+" for it to save him from a 2-A BFR. Just check the Range page to see that "Multiversal+" is indeed listed as a superior range than Interdimensional. A revision can be made to upgrade the value in Kouki page if the evidence is solid enough, but until then we should just stick with what is in the page.
Actually things like Multiversal+ and so are for when a character is able to affect everything in a infinite number of universe at the same time, interdimensional is specifically for when a character can travel between x number of universes through special means (like portals) but without having the ability to affect all of those x universes simultaneous, that is the entire reason of why the tp of arifureta characters are listed as interdimensional instead of something else.
And speaking of Absorption, I don't see that resistence listed in Kouki page, so from where does it comes from? Is it Magic in nature? Because if that's the case than he can also use AP attacks mized in with Power Null to nullify his resistence and than procede with the Absorption like he did with the other Strange.
The vitality absorption I mentioned before is listed as life manip resistance in the profile (it come from dark beings and ghosts), the soul absorption is listed as soul resistance (since Soul Shell grant resistance against spirit magic and spirit magic can do that), and the general resistance to haxs (including absorption) through the magic defence stat that I mentioned is still not applied to his profile since he is one of the profiles that I haven't update yet with the things from the recent crt (I have be somewhat busy with other things). Kouki resistance to powerful have more than 24 layers and is both law& conceptual (type 2) in nature, so I honestly doubt Strange could null him unless his power null is smurf.
On top of this, Strange most popular and most used BFR is the Mirror Dimension, which is not performed throught portals but by simply moving his hands (1:13), rising his hands (1:16) or simply launching the Dimension at the target (0:26). If Kouki is able to resist his Absorption, nothing stops him from just doing that.
Well, is debatable that the Mirror Dimension don't use portals because to send people to it they need to pass through the crack in dimension Strange make, even against Mordo it seem like he waited until Mordo touched the floor with the hand waiting until he touched the crack, so while not like the ring portals the Mirror Dimension still use portals, so Kouki can still dodge them (even more if you consider that there are also spells in Arifureta that create spatial cracks through spatial magic, and while those cracks are to destroy things instead of teleport the point of Kouki being extra careful against them still stand, specially since he would believe they are lethal like the spells he know). Also, Strange only use the Mirror Dimension to bfr when the opponent is in front of him at close distance (like a dozen meters or less), so he would need to get close to Kouki and if he do that then he is done with Kouki swordmanship (Strange will literally be unable to process his movements).

Additionally, just for curiosity, the Mirror Dimension is accepted as 2-A? Like that one need 2-A range to go and exit it, in principle that seem weird considering the closeness of the Mirror Dimension with the real world.

Side note but good old times when Marvel didn't abused the vfx companies and they had god tier special effects.

Actually things like Multiversal+ and so are for when a character is able to affect everything in a infinite number of universe at the same time, interdimensional is specifically for when a character can travel between x number of universes through special means (like portals) but without having the ability to affect all of those x universes simultaneous, that is the entire reason of why the tp of arifureta characters are listed as interdimensional instead of something else.
I suppose that would make sense if Strange's range was only baseline 2-A, but he is able to make portals to different timelines, each one of them is a 2-A structure, when sorcerers are unable to travel beyond their own 2-A timeline and they are surprised to discover beings that are capable of doing it
The vitality absorption I mentioned before is listed as life manip resistance in the profile (it come from dark beings and ghosts), the soul absorption is listed as soul resistance (since Soul Shell grant resistance against spirit magic and spirit magic can do that)
I mean, Strange doesn't absorb neither life force nor soul, he absorbs the body along with its powers and he is able to shapeshift into that being, I don't think both absorptions could be considered similar
Additionally, just for curiosity, the Mirror Dimension is accepted as 2-A? Like that one need 2-A range to go and exit it, in principle that seem weird considering the closeness of the Mirror Dimension with the real world.
No

I mean, Strange doesn't absorb neither life force nor soul, he absorbs the body along with its powers and he is able to shapeshift into that being, I don't think both absorptions could be considered similar
I know he absorb the body, I just mentioned different types of absorptions he resisted, an absorption more similar to the one of Strange I suppose would be the one from an artifact that absorbed people inside books/stories and due to the magic defence resistance he would also have resistance to it.
So even if Kouki is send to the Mirror Dimension he can go back at any moment.

an absorption more similar to the one of Strange I suppose would be the one from an artifact that absorbed people inside books/stories and due to the magic defence resistance he would also have resistance to it.
I still don't see the similarity with Strange's absorption, and that sounds more like Immersion, however I have no knowledge on how we treat hax and resistances in cases like this so I can't comment further on that
So even if Kouki is send to the Mirror Dimension he can go back at any moment.
Yes, although this Strange has never used the Mirror Dimension, so I doubt he will use it before his BFR with portals