• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ; ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“ž๐“๐“–๐“”๐“ข๐“ฃ ๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ: ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ฅ๐“ข ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐”‚ (1-4-0)

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome to the 6-B Tournament: World Of Magic. Please see here for more information on this tournament.

@Mr._Bambu vs @AnAverageUsername

The clash of brawn and mystical sway,
In the eclipse' grand, celestial display,
Mash and LeShay in their final affray,
A contest where strength meets magic's array.

LeShay, in dominance, their power soared,
None could withstand, their strength adored,
Victory upon victory, their feats explored,
In this quest for supremacy, their prowess roared.

Kouki's valor, Twilight's arcane glare,
Both fell to Mash, in a feat rare,
His muscles relentless, none could compare,
As LeShay's might left challengers ensnared.

In this world of wonders, where powers vie,
Mash and LeShay, 'neath the darkened sky,
Strength meets enigma, in the eclipse' phase,
For the world's strongest mage, in a mystic daze.

what_happens_if_pragnant_women_slept_at_solar_eclipse.jpg

The Earth
1 Mash Burnedead VS LeShay 4

LeShay scales above 7 Teratons, while Mash scales to 80 Teratons (UPM is restricted).

• Speed Equalized
  • Starting distance 10km apart and away from each other's line of sight
  • Standard Equipment Permitted; Optional Equipment will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
  • Fighters only have knowledge of their opponent's appearance and at least a vague sense of awareness of any dangerous (mid to high mid hax) abilities they possess.
  • There will be civilians and vehicles in the area depending on the location of the battlefield. In other words business is as usual in those locations and battles spontaneously happens and disrupts it, however, the location's defenses will not go against the fighters so that their fight isn't impeded.
  • Fighters are in character
  • Stat Amps and Debuffs can not limit opponents above or below their tier, respectively.
  • Victory will be decided via Death or Incap or any other ways your opponents are unable to continue battle.
  • The match will last up to 7 days to conclude. Otherwise, the participants with the most votes advance. In the event of no votes, the most active participants advance. In the event both participants were actively debating, then matches will be decided based on a coin flip.

Last edited:
Oh, I think Mash just wins

going by other matches Leshay relies on teleporting up close and reflecting/dispelling magic based attacks.

Problem with that.

Mash has no magic, whatsoever. And getting up close, if Leshay can't sense any lack of magic, will be subjected to a slap which will bring it down.

Can you give a link their profiles?

Oh, I think Mash just wins

going by other matches Leshay relies on teleporting up close and reflecting/dispelling magic based attacks.

Problem with that.

Mash has no magic, whatsoever. And getting up close, if Leshay can't sense any lack of magic, will be subjected to a slap which will bring it down.
It will be funny.

How did he get into this tournament without magic?

How does this work?
"Certain members" means optional equipment, that bit was written before we allowed for a specific section on optional equipment.

Anyways, I don't see resistances to empathic manipulation or anything on Mash's profile, just Mind Manip. LeShay's sight-based charm would be in play, in this instance, correct?

"Certain members" means optional equipment, that bit was written before we allowed for a specific section on optional equipment.

Anyways, I don't see resistances to empathic manipulation or anything on Mash's profile, just Mind Manip. LeShay's sight-based charm would be in play, in this instance, correct?
I don't know why Mash doesn't have empathic resistance on his profile tbh. Considering even early on he was already just straight up not affected charm magic that works on anyone even slightly attracted to the caster, all cause Mash just doesn't understand the concept of love due to being raised in a forest alone by his pops. The anime even further explains this, adding onto the magic can effect with sound, sight, and touch, thought take this with a grain of salt since it's in the anime.

I don't know why Mash doesn't have empathic resistance on his profile tbh. Considering even early on he was already just straight up not affected charm magic that works on anyone even slightly attracted to the caster, all cause Mash just doesn't understand the concept of love due to being raised in a forest alone by his pops. The anime even further explains this, adding onto the magic can effect with sound, sight, and touch, thought take this with a grain of salt since it's in the anime.
Their profiles need to be updated.

so, am I to understand that this dude doesn't have magic, based on the earlier comments
and is it layered? If so, how much? Important to know.

Yup, 0 magic. None at all. Which is cool.
kinda takes the wind outta my sails tbh, but if you like
No, which I'm guessing that Leshay's is layered
It's D&D.

Yes of course, lots of layers.

So how would this play out. I mean it depends on how long the gaze takes to set.
Instant, if he doesn't resist.

But fr, idk if layers matter here. Mash would simply don't care about the feeling because he doesnt understand how to react
that is what a layered hax do, bypass a resistance or immunity.
affecting humans and machines with mind manipulation is more potent than a regulare mind manipulation, or soul manipulation that affect someone without a soul...
He will just teach them the law of muscles
Absolute law.

that is what a layered hax do, bypass a resistance or immunity.
affecting humans and machines with mind manipulation is more potent than a regulare mind manipulation, or soul manipulation that affect someone without a soul
Emphatic manipulation in the case it's just changing your feelings. Mash doesnt understand such thing. He will not give a damn about them

Not only that, but his instincts probably would tell that isnt safe to look into their eyes, just like what happened when he tried to touch Zero to save Walhberg and he felt that would die by doing it, or against Margarette, where he saw via sheer instinct that she had a transformation hidden for usage

Mash also has instinctive reaction that works even without his senses and without any perspective of the reality

So ig Mash can take it due to the insane stats advantage

Emphatic manipulation in the case it's just changing your feelings. Mash doesnt understand such thing. He will not give a damn about them

Not only that, but his instincts probably would tell that isnt safe to look into their eyes, just like what happened when he tried to touch Zero to save Walhberg and he felt that would die by doing it, or against Margarette, where he saw via sheer instinct that she had a transformation hidden for usage

Mash also has instinctive reaction that works even without his senses and without any perspective of the reality

Actually I think the Leshay stuff is based on the Leshay's gaze? Correct me if I'm wrong Bambu.

No worry ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ—ฟ

But fr, idk if layers matter here. Mash would simply don't care about the feeling because he doesnt understand how to react

He will just teach them the law of muscles
Charm specifically makes you react in a friendly way towards the character. I dunno what you're arguing he does- does he often slaughter his allies?

Actually I think the Leshay stuff is based on the Leshay's gaze? Correct me if I'm wrong Bambu.
It is.

One feels as though that there's less time between "meet gaze" and "touch", but if he has a specific ability that's like Spider Sense or something, it's not nothing, at least.

Though in other matches Bambu has stated that the Leshay will get up close with telportation
They generally do, yeah. Charm is usually their first line of defense, after all, after which an overwhelming level of damage output.

So it doesn't give people feeling, got it .
Eeeh. Even one with the slightest infatuation of the charm magic user will be effected, basically causing them to listen to anything she says. So yeah.
What do you mean by that?
So basically, he fought this wizard named Abel. Now Abel has puppet magic, and can turn people into puppets. When people are turned into puppets, it causes the subject to have their brain disconnected from their body and they're basically in a dream like state, trapped in a box with darkness all around. When Mash was turned into a puppet, he could still react to anything that's deemed a threat. That's the simplified version at least.
It's unfair for them.
Not Mash's fault he's the goat

So basically, he fought this wizard named Abel. Now Abel has puppet magic, and can turn people into puppets. When people are turned into puppets, it causes the subject to have their brain disconnected from their body and they're basically in a dream like state, trapped in a box with darkness all around. When Mash was turned into a puppet, he could still react to anything that's deemed a threat. That's the simplified version at least.
that's like unconscious act or auto pilot.

You said yourself that he has no resistance. The ability isn't outright mind control but unless the dude is slaughtering his best friends, his ass is incapped upon meeting the gaze of his opponent.

You said yourself that he has no resistance.
But I didn't? I mean I forget what I type easily, but I have said that Mash has resisted charm spells without problem earlier. Cause you know, he doesn't get those kinds of things.
The ability isn't outright mind control but unless the dude is slaughtering his best friends, his ass is incapped upon meeting the gaze of his opponent.
Meeting the gaze of Leshay? I thought it was Leshay just looking at the opponent.

But I didn't? I mean I forget what I type easily, but I have said that Mash has resisted charm spells without problem earlier. Cause you know, he doesn't get those kinds of things.
Fair, ig, but you certainly seem to imply he lacks layers to work with.

Meeting the gaze of Leshay? I thought it was Leshay just looking at the opponent.
Meeting their gaze. If he's blind, he's probably fine.