• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Š๐“€๐’ถ ๐’ช๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‚

I would prefer the input of someone more knowledgeable in this Doom to confirm how much he use the portals as bfr, but in principlw I could vote for him based on the fact that likely would use it with his intelligence id pushed and to make the tournament advance.
This is exactly why I'm confused on the set up. He puts the ring into the machine, yet says shit like he can do it without the machine. And then the demon comes out, before the characters are sent into the portal.

It's kinda difficult to even tell what's happening in this scene, but it seems Doom needs a certain machine to BFR and/or using that machine is really the only time he's bfr'd someone?

Something like that.
Yeah, that's why im not certain on it. Though of course, if there's other scenes where he uses portals, maybe that works, eh. Demons and shit.

Charge your phone-
I was outside and though I just come back I will need to go outside again to a little cousin birthday party.

Also 6% while writing this: I'm die, thank you forever.
It's kinda difficult to even tell what's happening in this scene, but it seems Doom needs a certain machine to BFR and/or using that machine is really the only time he's bfr'd someone?
Yeah, that's why im not certain on it. Though of course, if there's other scenes where he uses portals, maybe that works, eh. Demons and shit.
If that's the case then I will change my vote to Haruka until there is more brought to argue him using bfr.

Last edited:
I mean Doom still has a lot of attack options to tear up the area, such as practically creating tornadoes and storms to rain down lightning. He has a lot more options then to just bfr that can help maybe put down Haruka early.

Again, RE is not going to help if it cant help Haruka gain resistance to Quantam Manipulation tech, where Doom already has a massive AP and Durability advantage thats increased even further by the black ring to nigh one shot range
He wonโ€™t see because of the aoe darkness he wonโ€™t even be his hand in front of his face. Then her summons canโ€™t be seen or sensed and are also intangible will keep attacking him until she wins she also has power moves too and passive fear aura that works on everyone not just people that can sense mana.

Who said it wonโ€™t work?
No one, but it would be more believable if there's instances of it happening instead of it not. Now, has the story ever shown Haruka to be able to grow a resistance to quantum manip tech, or implied via statement?
He wonโ€™t see because of the aoe darkness he wonโ€™t even be his hand in front of his face. Then her summons canโ€™t be seen or sensed and are also intangible will keep attacking him until she wins she also has power moves too and passive fear aura that works on everyone not just people that can sense mana.
Again, range is a factor here, and Doom attacks at a range. If this darkness you so heavily lean on as an argument has no range to speak of, then throw it out the window. And again, that's ignoring Doom's insane durability that soaks up attacks far more powerful than Haruka's own like they're nothing, so those summons won't be doing much damage here. And AGAIN again, that passive fear aura wont be doing shit if it cant reach Doom.

This isn't mentioning how Doom can even start with a Doombot in his place before he actually attacks himself, where Doombots are in his general equipment.

No one, but it would be more believable if there's instances of it happening instead of it not. Now, has the story ever shown Haruka to be able to grow a resistance to quantum manip tech, or implied via statement?
Well, no, given that quantum tech doesn't exist in the verse. But it's also worth mentioning her RE doesn't boost AP but it does boost her durability by an unknown amount even outside of granting resistance.

Although pure AP is not something she can gain resistance to, since the attacks we're referring to here aren't just physical attacks and energy based, resistance should be attainable.

โ€œโ€ฆ.Hm.โ€

Looks like a number of mamonos were about to change their properties from spiritual to material.

It must have been an order from Haruka-san, but I wonโ€™t allow that.
Doom also has to worry about having monsters attacking him that he can't interact with. Even if he can shrug off the attacks they'd still be pestering him and occupying his time.

And even for the mamonos doom can harm she can resummon them after they've been destroyed for a period of time.

Last edited:
Well, no, given that quantum tech doesn't exist in the verse. But it's also worth mentioning her RE doesn't boost AP but it does boost her durability by an unknown amount even outside of granting resistance.
I see, this is the coherence I'm hoping to see
Although pure AP is not something she can gain resistance to, since the attacks we're referring to here aren't just physical attacks and energy based, resistance should be attainable.
What attacks are we referring to again? I sorta forgot, sorry
Doom also has to worry about having monsters attacking him that he can't interact with. Even if he can shrug off the attacks they'd still be pestering him and occupying his time.
Yeah, they'd be pests, but I'd say he could fly around or something of he realizes there's pests around him. The summons can't fly can they? This is assuming Doom can still feel them.
And even for the mamonos doom can harm she can resummon them after they've been destroyed for a period of time.
A period of time is how long? Like, a temporary resurrection right?

What attacks are we referring to again? I sorta forgot, sorry
Doom's energy attacks.
Yeah, they'd be pests, but I'd say he could fly around or something of he realizes there's pests around him. The summons can't fly can they? This is assuming Doom can still feel them.
Some of them can, yes.
A period of time is how long? Like, a temporary resurrection right?
It's unspecified, we don't know how long it takes we just know there's a time lag short enough for them to be re-summoned in the middle of a fight after being destroyed/killed earlier in the fight.

Doom's energy attacks.
I mean those energy attacks are under the same quantum manipulaton that stuff, but I guess it could work
Some of them can, yes.
Ah, then it's just going to be a little game of cat and mouse
It's unspecified, we don't know how long it takes we just know there's a time lag short enough for them to be re-summoned in the middle of a fight after being destroyed/killed earlier in the fight.
god damn lightnovels

leaning towards DD if all he needs to do is BFR
If you're voting for doom via BFR it's invalid since it's skeptical whether or not he can even do that here, via the discussion above.

So yeah, BFR isn't a win condition for Doom here.

What are the reasons?
1)Some of her hax are useless here, she still more skilled than him in CQC and his arrogance mean he will give her time to get stronger, but he got some hax she can't resist like Quantum manipulation and BFR (is it usable?)
2)her summons can be taken care of by his Doombots
3) I don't believe she is that skilled or her RE is that powerfull as Makoto's student were as a team able to fight her and the only reason they survive was because of team work

It's a bad match from the begining

2)her summons can be taken care of by his Doombots
Doom can't interact with some of the summons, and neither can the bots.
3) I don't believe she is that skilled or her RE is that powerfull as Makoto's student were as a team able to fight her and the only reason they survive was because of team work
That was like 6v1 with few to no summons. And Makoto's students themselves are some of the best fighters in the world.
It's a bad match from the begining
That's true lol.

Doom can't interact with some of the summons, and neither can the bots.

That was like 6v1 with few to no summons. And Makoto's students themselves are some of the best fighters in the world.

That's true lol.
It's a bad match for ME because I had to deal with the verse twice in a row

my bad, she wasn't serious with them until Makoto came (maybe)
Osakabe Haruka tried to receive everything that Jin and the others brought out.

She was trying to bring out their power as she hurt them to an extent where she wouldnโ€™t kill them.

A delicate job that required the highest of care.

Their anger, bloodthirst, and the many miracle-like techniques that these young group of talents were giving birth to; she received them all and crushed them.

Thatโ€™s how it looked to me.

And that delayed it enough for me to intervene. ch 295

her WOS only give resistance to this:
โ€œMust have been. A Wise power that activates the moment you receive a certain amount of damage or are afflicted by a status effect that affects your life.โ€ (Makoto)

And after activating, all damage will be healed and you receive a permanent resistance against that status effect.

It truly is an unbelievable power fitting of its name.

Get injured for long, and in time, become immortal huh.

Was that the power of a brave of that era, or maybe a Wise of reputation?

โ€œHow scary. It is correct. It also heals wounds and poison disappears.โ€ (Haruka)

โ€œโ€ฆNo way. Thatโ€™s cheating.โ€ (Izumo) ch 295
which make sense because Makoto was trying to finish her off without killing her so he only used status effect of low AP attacks like the magic needle
also the status effect need to be dangerous for her life for her power to activate, that's explain why it took her a lot's of time to resist the charm (no threat)

which make sense because Makoto was trying to finish her off without killing her so he only used status effect of low AP attacks like the magic needle
also the status effect need to be dangerous for her life for her power to activate, that's explain why it took her a lot's of time to resist the charm (no threat)
Charm never threatened her life though.