• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐’ช๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐’œ๐“‡๐’น๐“Ž๐“ƒ ๐ผ๐“๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ถ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Welcome to the 6-B Tournament: World Of Magic. Please see here for more information on this tournament.

In the arena's ring, two warriors stand,
One filled with malice, the other grand,
Ardyn, the immortal, with a vengeance so dire,
Aladdin, the Magi, sent to extinguish the fire.

Ardyn, once the King of Lucis,
Betrayed by his own, left to rot and freeze,
Two thousand years of anger and hate,
Have made him the ultimate instrument of fate.

Aladdin, son of King Solomon and Queen Sheba,
A Magi sent to protect, the power to see,
Together with his allies, he fights to save,
His kingdom and people from an impending grave.

In the clash of swords and magic spells,
Who will win and who will fell?
Ardyn's immortality and cunning schemes,
Or Aladdin's wisdom and power of dreams?

Only time will tell, as the fight begins,
The clash of two worlds, two different sins,
Will the Magi prevail, or will the immortal reign?
Who will triumph, and who will be slain?

my-show-accurate-evergreen-terrace-i-have-been-working-on-v0-osontn72yek81.jpg

Evergreen Terrace

Ardyn Izunia scales to 11.734 teratons, while Aladdin scales to 25.1 Teratons

• Speed Equalized
  • Starting distance 10km apart and away from each other's line of sight
  • Standard Equipment Permitted; Optional Equipment will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
  • Fighters only have knowledge of their opponent's appearance and at least a vague sense of awareness of any dangerous (mid to high mid hax) abilities they possess.
  • There will be civilians and vehicles in the area depending on the location of the battlefield. In other words business is as usual in those locations and battles spontaneously happens and disrupts it, however, the location's defenses will not go against the fighters so that their fight isn't impeded.
  • Fighters are in character
  • Stat Amps and Debuffs can not limit opponents above or below their tier respectively.
  • Victory will be decided via Death or Incap or any other ways your opponents are unable to continue battle.
  • The match will last up to 7 days to conclude. Otherwise, the participants with the most votes advance. In the event of no votes, the most active participants advance. In the event both participants were actively debating, then matches will be decided based on a coin flip.

Last edited:
Welcome to the 6-B Tournament: World Of Magic. Please see here for more information on this tournament.

Evergreen Terrace

Ardyn Izunia vs Aladdin

• Speed Equalized
  • Standard Equipment Permitted; Optional Equipment will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
  • Fighters only have knowledge of their opponent's appearance and at least a vague sense of awareness of any dangerous (mid to high mid hax) abilities they possess.
  • There will be civilians and vehicles in the area depending on the location of the battlefield. In other words business is as usual in those locations and battles spontaneously happens and disrupts it, however, the location's defenses will not go against the fighters so that their fight isn't impeded.
  • Stat Amps and Debuffs can not limit opponents above or below their tier respectively.
  • Victory will be decided via Death or Incap or any other ways your opponents are unable to continue battle.
  • The match will last up to 7 days to conclude. Otherwise, the participants with the most votes advance. In the event of no votes, the most active participants advance. In the event both participants were actively debating, then matches will be decided based on a coin flip.
Is this fist key Aladdin or second key?
So?

Alladin could keep him in eternal propulsion until he hits something
This is the only option since Alladin can't stop high mid to low goldy regeneration(Why is this allowed sigh) so he is going to have to keep him flying backwards into space for all eternity(or just 24 hours)

I donยดt know how that power of Aladdin works but Ardyn can fly and teleport, so he can control his air movement

Half of Noctis powers are the same as Ardyn, Ardyn has the same weapons and Noctis can fly using Arminger

About the regen, Arnold, your choice if having regen is fair, I am restricing low-godly and only using his high-mid btw

I donยดt know how that power of Aladdin works but Ardyn can fly and teleport, so he can control his air movement

Half of Noctis powers are the same as Ardyn, Ardyn has the same weapons and Noctis can fly using Arminger

About the regen, Arnold, your choice if having regen is fair, I am restricing low-godly and only using his high-mid btw
Teleportation and flying won't work the law-changing magic is permanent and judar tried both it didn't work and Aladin only uses that when absolutely necessary. He can also just powernull him which he doesn't resist.

Evergreen Terrace

Ardyn Izunia vs Aladdin

• Speed Equalized
Links to the profiles?

Ok, I researched and no resistance to powernull

But Aladdin power null is him absorbing "mana", Ardyn can do the same and Ardyn powers are not based 100% in his mana pool, his mana is to use magic, the rest of powers are from Bahamutยดs blessing, his weapons that have the power of the kings (which can be considered magical but is also linked to the soul so... We need a FF expert here)

And others powers like his corruption that comes from Starscourge that is more biological than magical

So Aladdin Power Null does not seem to work with all of Ardyn powers, but I am still searching for more things to add and I donยดt know about Aladdin, I saw that Aladdin stoling Ruth= stealing the soul and instadeath, but I literally doubt that he use that in character, he does not seem to be that type of character

Ok, I researched and no resistance to powernull

But Aladdin power null is him absorbing "mana", Ardyn can do the same and Ardyn powers are not based 100% in his mana pool, his mana is to use magic, the rest of powers are from Bahamutยดs blessing, his weapons that have the power of the kings (which can be considered magical but is also linked to the soul so... We need a FF expert here)

And others powers like his corruption that comes from Starscourge that is more biological than magical

So Aladdin Power Null does not seem to work with all of Ardyn powers, but I am still searching for more things to add and I donยดt know about Aladdin, I saw that Aladdin stoling Ruth= stealing the soul and instadeath, but I literally doubt that he use that in character, he does not seem to be that type of character
But that won't stop eternal propulsion also verse equalization

won't stop eternal propulsion
The pages says that Aladdin add the law that the spell has eternal propulsion

if Ardyn absorbs that spell then the law would not exist because the spell is already gone, but for now, I donยดt have more to say, I will sent a video of his boss fight and add that he can summon Ifrit to help him, which has low-godly

Arnold, Summons are banned?

The pages says that Aladdin add the law that the spell has eternal propulsion

if Ardyn absorbs that spell then the law would not exist because the spell is already gone, but for now, I donยดt have more to say, I will sent a video of his boss fight and add that he can summon Ifrit to help him, which has low-godly

Arnold, Summons are banned?
The spell alters the world it can't be absorbed or negated not even by Alladin also his resist both

his resist both
Where is the resistance in his page? His page says "resistance to magic" but Ardyn absorption is biological/a blessing from a god

And is not like I donยดt believe you, but the page have the link broken, so the law manipulation part does not work and I canยดt read anything about the context

Where is the resistance in his page? His page says "resistance to magic" but Ardyn absorption is biological/a blessing from a god

And is not like I donยดt believe you, but the page have the link broken, so the law manipulation part does not work and I canยดt read anything about the context
Magic affects the world and it cannot be absorbed or negated even by Alladin himself via his own admission all it does is changes the laws of the world permanently.

"Possibly low godly" for Ardyn

Low godly for his summon, which is a summon, not the character itself, if you defeat Ardyn the Summon leaves

And the Summon is near haxless, only hellfire manipulation as a noteworthy power

okay then fair

What can Ardyn do to Aladdin who has high D haxs and resistance? Aladdin can seal, power null, manipulate physics, the borg making him resistance to almost everything, etc.?