• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐’ช๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ฆ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“€๐’พ

I still don't see the similarity with Strange's absorption, and that sounds more like Immersion, however I have no knowledge on how we treat hax and resistances in cases like this so I can't comment further on that

Yes, although this Strange has never used the Mirror Dimension, so I doubt he will use it before his BFR with portals
The similarity come from the fact that book suck/absorb people bodies, which is why I believe that in this case it would let him resist Strange absorption. Though now that we are talking again about the absorption, how high is the range of it? Since all the clips I saw were less than 5 meters apart.

I commented about the Mirror Dimension because someone else mentioned it. The point is that either way Kouki is able to dodge both portals.
Seems Strange is already getting a train? What's Kouki's best win con?
All of those votes happened while I was sleeping and I just could see the situation after a busy day.
From a distance take him down with the breath of his light dragon which destroy things on a molecular level (other magic is also dangerous but that is the most dangerous one), from middle and close distance use his swordmanship to put him down (since, his high skill besides, people can't react to his movements due to his Serene Mind), and though it wasn't mentioned until now he could also use the plant manip of Auralodde to put him down.
The dragon itself is kilometers in size and its breath can cover an entire city. Kouki sword can also become kilometers in size (at least 3, likely more if he actually tried).

Strange never had long distance combat so it's unknown how much range he has, but he can still make portals to get into range so it doesn't matter
I mean, if he use a portal to close the distance then he get immediately taken down as he would be unable to even perceive/process Kouki movements due to his swordmanship, plus he would be able to know what Strange would try to do with precog (through both analytical prediction and spider sense level instincts) and react the best way possible (either using his swordmanship to put him down, magic to nuke the area, or taking distance with speed techniques and magic), so being close is really the worst thing he could do against Kouki.

Edit: Now I will go to sleep and tomorrow will be busy, so I will probably only come here again late at night and see 12 new votes for Strange.

Last edited:
At least now you gave a reason.
Bfr will work he already fought people with precognition so thatโ€™s nothing new.
He would also have it if the time stone was allowed sigh.
I already mentioned how he would be able to dodge the bfr of the portals (a mix of sixth/spider senses which btw have also show to specifically work against spatial alterations and counter them, analytical precognition, speed boosts, high aerial mobility and Strange being unable to perceive Kouki movements from close distance due to his swordmanship), as well as the fact that even if he ended teleported so the mirror dimension he can just come back so he would need to specifically use the ring portals to send him a infinite number of universes away.

The time stone is also specifically restricted so the is no point in mention it.

At least now you gave a reason.

I already mentioned how he would be able to dodge the bfr of the portals (a mix of sixth/spider senses which btw have also show to specifically work against spatial alterations and counter them, analytical precognition, speed boosts, high aerial mobility and Strange being unable to perceive Kouki movements from close distance due to his swordmanship), as well as the fact that even if he ended teleported so the mirror dimension he can just come back so he would need to specifically use the ring portals to send him a infinite number of universes away.

The time stone is also specifically restricted so the is no point in mention it.
He can just be dragged to a different timeline and etc also he can open portals without a gesture and has thought based bfr. Strange keeps his protection spell up so he good.

Kouki has 3-4 votes while Strange has 5

So strange advances.

kinda glad the matches won't be added to the pages cuz this should've been a Kouki W

Okay then I would take that as a vote

I wonder if Anaverageusername voted for Kouki or not.