• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Š๐“€๐’ถ ๐’ช๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‚

It works in conjunction with the res/healing.

So when she dies or takes a substantial amount of damage she recovers, purifies any ailments, and gains resistance to what affected her before.
But how potent is this res and healing. Let's say she gets here head blown off, would she come back from that? Because her profile only says she had low-mid regen

@EL_xWatcher1234x
Makoto thought she could only use wings of the saint two or three more times after she was spamming it the whole fight.and even then he turns out to be wrong as she uses it more than a few times even before the High Water Spirit upgrade.

She says right there in those scans that every attack he did activated wings of the saint and she gained greater resistance and defense every time they activated.
So, as I said, any limit she has with it is unquantifiably high and would only even be achievablly reached if you can activate them with every attack you do.

@EL_xWatcher1234x
Makoto thought she could only use wings of the saint two or three more times after she was spamming it the whole fight.and even then he turns out to be wrong as she uses it more than a few times even before the High Water Spirit upgrade.

She says right there in those scans that every attack he did activated wings of the saint and she gained greater resistance and defense every time they activated.
So, as I said, any limit she has with it is unquantifiably high and would only even be achievablly reached if you can activate them with every attack you do.
scans that shows it

because I'm not saying she lost it, it just get weaker with each use and was useless against Makoto's attacks

She couldnโ€™t come back from such a headshot, no.
So that's a good counter, yeah. While I'm not sure if Doom could gib with a headshot, as it's a children's show why would they show that, he could probably do a lot more damage than a needle to the neck.

Still, I wonder if there's any Dr Doom supporters that could help out with stuff such as Doom potentially using some BFR

So that's a good counter, yeah. While I'm not sure if Doom could gib with a headshot, as it's a children's show why would they show that, he could probably do a lot more damage than a needle to the neck.

Still, I wonder if there's any Dr Doom supporters that could help out with stuff such as Doom potentially using some BFR
Yeah he would damage her and then her RE kicks in then she keeps on improving and beats doom with fear aura and darkness that is so dark you canโ€™t see your hand in front of your face.

How about your thoughts here
The fear hax should work, but since I honestly don't remember if it reach kilometers in size (I think it reached the hundreds of meters but not much besides that) so with the initial distance and if Doom play the range game it shouldn't affect him.

The powernull will not work because he just use tech instead of magic, if she had feats nulling non magical things then it could be argued that it works, though even then I doubt it since Doom power operate in quite a deep level (quantum level). The absorption wouldn't work for basically the same reason, it absorb magic and he don't use magic, but that don't mean it would be completely useless because if it enter in the range of the aoe it should absorb Doom own mana (since everyone have mana) and take him down if all of it get absorbed.

Doom need to go with lethal moves like headshots to kill Haruka quick because the longer the fight last she become more of a problem with all her healing and growing.

Trying to use portals to send Haruka to another dimension is likely the best win con Doom have since directly fighting her will be a pain, specially because her growing will end turning the ap advantage around. Don't know however how likely is Doom to use his portals to bfr but considering his intelligence he should at least consider that option if he begin to get in troubles.

Essentially I learn to Haruka but could give the vote to Doom if using his portals to bfr is actually quite possible for him to do.

The fear hax should work, but since I honestly don't remember if it reach kilometers in size (I think it reached the hundreds of meters but not much besides that) so with the initial distance and if Doom play the range game it shouldn't affect him.

The powernull will not work because he just use tech instead of magic, if she had feats nulling non magical things then it could be argued that it works, though even then I doubt it since Doom power operate in quite a deep level (quantum level). The absorption wouldn't work for basically the same reason, it absorb magic and he don't use magic, but that don't mean it would be completely useless because if it enter in the range of the aoe it should absorb Doom own mana (since everyone have mana) and take him down if all of it get absorbed.

Doom need to go with lethal moves like headshots to kill Haruka quick because the longer the fight last she become more of a problem with all her healing and growing.

Trying to use portals to send Haruka to another dimension is likely the best win con Doom have since directly fighting her will be a pain, specially because her growing will end turning the ap advantage around. Don't know however how likely is Doom to use his portals to bfr but considering his intelligence he should at least consider that option if he begin to get in troubles.

Essentially I learn to Haruka but could give the vote to Doom if using his portals to bfr is actually quite possible for him to do.
I mean, with Doom's intelligence being, for lack of better words, high as shit, I'd say he would go for headshots and BFR if he can. He also has a huge AP and Durability advantage in the beginning, furthered by the Black Ring, and maaaaybe has Doom Bots to help out.

her wings of saint get weaker the more their used, so bad for a long fight
Leaving aside whether Haruka-san has noticed this, I can see to a certain extent that the Wings of the Saint is reaching its end.

Haruka-san should have a lower ability at grasping the situation than I do, but she most likely can tell that the current situation is not good. ch 349
this is before she was starting to get helped by the spirit

the only way she was able to keep fighting was because she had support from the water spirit
also just remember the spirit of water is local to its country (maybe can't leave?) and only helped her because it view Makoto as an enemy.
Is it still usable in the fight ?

even so Doom can still BFR her from it, right ?

the only way she was able to keep fighting was because she had support from the water spirit
also just remember the spirit of water is local to its country (maybe can't leave?) and only helped her because it view Makoto as an enemy.
Is it still usable in the fight ?
IDK, Makoto kinda suggested that that happening
Was more-so the result of WoTS being used too many times.
what are haruka win cons?
Spamming summons and darkness to keep doom busy until she eventually becomes stronger than him.

Also worth mentioning that while Doom has intelligence advantage, Haruka has a sizable skill advantage and RE.

Also it should be mentioned that BFR is not in-character for Doom (Itโ€™s literally not an ability on his page), so itโ€™s probable he just wonโ€™t use that win condition.

IDK, Makoto kinda suggested that that happening
Was more-so the result of WoTS being used too many times.

Spamming summons and darkness to keep doom busy until she eventually becomes stronger than him.

Also worth mentioning that while Doom has intelligence advantage, Haruka has a sizable skill advantage and RE.

Also it should be mentioned that BFR is not in-character for Doom (Itโ€™s literally not an ability on his page), so itโ€™s probable he just wonโ€™t use that win condition.
I mean he BFR'd Tony, Howard and the Mandarin to another dimension to be eaten by a demon, so it isn't out of character if he realizes "oh snap I'm getting outclassed". And what exactly is the range of this darkness. Summons can maybe be countered by Doom's Doom-Bots

I mean he BFR'd Tony, Howard and the Mandarin to another dimension to be eaten by a demon, so it isn't out of character if he realizes "oh snap I'm getting outclassed". And what exactly is the range of this darkness. Summons can maybe be countered by Doom's Doom-Bots
Summons canโ€™t be seen or sensed and attack from the shadows. RE makes her unaffected by dooms attacks.

Summons canโ€™t be seen or sensed and attack from the shadows. RE makes her unaffected by dooms attacks.
Reminder, NLF is a thing, and uses there's evidence that Haruka can gain a resistance to technology on a quantum scale, there's reason to just ignore you. Same with the summons unable to be sensed, at this point if feels like stuff is being made up by this point with how it hasn't been presented before

Reminder, NLF is a thing, and uses there's evidence that Haruka can gain a resistance to technology on a quantum scale, there's reason to just ignore you. Same with the summons unable to be sensed, at this point if feels like stuff is being made up by this point with how it hasn't been presented before
It hasnโ€™t been presented because it wasnโ€™t the crux of the argument. And for a lot of the thread we were arguing under the assumption Doom is using magic so Pnull and Absorption work. Now weโ€™re on a different talking point.

And as far as RE goes, weโ€™re using Makoto as her limit here, in which case heโ€™s above doom in terms of power.

but yes, she has summons that are untraceable to people with supernatural senses, and intangible.

voting doom FRA + the fact that I donโ€™t see a guy with the inability to be sensitive to mana be affected by it.
Weaknesses: Highly arrogant and tends to underestimate his opponents. Originally, his armor power recovery rate was slightly slower than Iron Man's armor but this flaw has been corrected. Hmmm

Weaknesses: Highly arrogant and tends to underestimate his opponents. Originally, his armor power recovery rate was slightly slower than Iron Man's armor but this flaw has been corrected. Hmmm
Sounds contradictory to the argument that heโ€™d immediately start headshoting Haruka.
Iโ€™m which case btw, no clue why she canโ€™t just dodge those given her experience, expertise, and Analytical Prediction.

It hasnโ€™t been presented because it wasnโ€™t the crux of the argument. And for a lot of the thread we were arguing under the assumption Doom is using magic so Pnull and Absorption work. Now weโ€™re on a different talking point.
We were? I thought I said before that Doom uses Quantam Tech
And as far as RE goes, weโ€™re using Makoto as her limit here, in which case heโ€™s above doom in terms of power.
Like, what power. AP? That can't br right as this is 6-B and Haruka is listed at 7 Teratons, so unless stated otherwise, go fix it
but yes, she has summons that are untraceable to people with supernatural senses, and intangible.
Eh, that is a problem, but unless they're far above Haruka's own power, they won't be doing much damage here

Sounds contradictory to the argument that heโ€™d immediately start headshoting Haruka.
Iโ€™m which case btw, no clue why she canโ€™t just dodge those given her experience, expertise, and Analytical Prediction.
We haven't said immediately go for headshots from what I remember, just that he'd go for them after seeing that Haruka isn't being put down

Call it a bad matchup that one of the only characters in the magic tourney that don't use magic got pitted up against someone who's + off of magic usage.

Personally I think this fight could go either way, so I'm inconclusive.

Doom currently has 2 votes and 3 votes if @Expectro2000xxx sees that Doom BFRs in character. Haruka has only one official vote. Match ends tomorrow.
I would prefer the input of someone more knowledgeable in this Doom to confirm how much he use the portals as bfr, but in principlw I could vote for him based on the fact that likely would use it with his intelligence id pushed and to make the tournament advance.

Call it a bad matchup that one of the only characters in the magic tourney that don't use magic got pitted up against someone who's + off of magic usage.

Personally I think this fight could go either way, so I'm inconclusive.
Meanwhile Kouki stomped him while they were briefly matched.

Inco is also another good option to go, so I could go with it until the thing about Doom is more confirmed.