• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐’ช๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐’œ๐“‡๐’น๐“Ž๐“ƒ ๐ผ๐“๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ถ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ

Ok so what are this dude's starting moves? Aladdin usually starts with fireballs.
He does have high mid regen so Aladdin will have to resort to hax to beat him like eternal propulsion or no more regeneration. Thatโ€™s a good enough win con

Ardyn could start with corruption if he is interested in ******* up Noctis' life (because the character are in character, Ardyn would still want to fulfill his plans of ruining Noctis' life as he only use corruption to create monsters) and this process could eventually happen fighting Ardyn normally because is tied to a protozoa that came from https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Starscourge which corrupted Ardyn in the first place

Mind control could happen but he normally use it to again, **** up Noctis, and Noctis' group has resistance to this so he could never use it in the first place

And if he is not in the mood, he would just fight like a normal person, in the middle of the battle if pushed far, he can use more haxxed abilities like time stopping Aladdin and he has superior LS and telekinesis to stop Aladdin if needed, and he fights using several weapons at the same time, one of them creates holograms that can produce damage or a mace that is made to crush body parts, his most important weapon is the shield that negates attacks if well timed and can heal him

Ardyn could start with corruption if he is interested in ******* up Noctis' life (because the character are in character, Ardyn would still want to fulfill his plans of ruining Noctis' life as he only use corruption to create monsters) and this process could eventually happen fighting Ardyn normally because is tied to a protozoa that came from https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Starscourge which corrupted Ardyn in the first place

Mind control could happen but he normally use it to again, **** up Noctis, and Noctis' group has resistance to this so he could never use it in the first place

And if he is not in the mood, he would just fight like a normal person, in the middle of the battle if pushed far, he can use more haxxed abilities like time stopping Aladdin and he has superior LS and telekinesis to stop Aladdin if needed, and he fights using several weapons at the same time, one of them creates holograms that can produce damage or a mace that is made to crush body parts, his most important weapon is the shield that negates attacks if well timed and can heal him
Aladdin resist this thanks to Solomonโ€™s wisdom.

Rukh (ใƒซใƒ•, Rufu) is the main source of Magoi and the world's natural phenomenon.

Wisdom of Solomon (ใ‚ฝใƒญใƒขใƒณใฎ็Ÿฅๆต, Soromon no Chie), also known as the Power of Prophecy, is a power that allows people to hear the Rukh's Will. Primarily, this power is used to allow the user to see the past, present, and future through the use of Rukh, and later on, Aladdin can grant other users this knowledge as well, allowing communication of those who have become one with the Rukh.

The sensory input is deemed too much for a single mind. If not handled carefully, a user can be overloaded by the sheer amount of knowledge available

I donยดt see it how Aladdin is resisting anything using this

Rukh (ใƒซใƒ•, Rufu) is the main source of Magoi and the world's natural phenomenon.

Wisdom of Solomon (ใ‚ฝใƒญใƒขใƒณใฎ็Ÿฅๆต, Soromon no Chie), also known as the Power of Prophecy, is a power that allows people to hear the Rukh's Will. Primarily, this power is used to allow the user to see the past, present, and future through the use of Rukh, and later on, Aladdin can grant other users this knowledge as well, allowing communication of those who have become one with the Rukh.

The sensory input is deemed too much for a single mind. If not handled carefully, a user can be overloaded by the sheer amount of knowledge available

I donยดt see it how Aladdin is resisting anything using this
He is able to overcome the dark rukh which corrupts people, destroyed their mind and etc I still donโ€™t know why thatโ€™s not on his profile.

eventually when all fails Aladdin will shoot him into the sky
This can get countered if he use it on a clone/hologram by mistake

Also, Judar canยดt counter the law even when he can fly, okey, I understand that

And teleportation? Because Ardyn can teleport by launching his weapon and warping, this also is a blitz move but Ardyn canยดt win only using this, it would be againts the rules (Relativistic vs FTL)

Also, Judar canยดt counter the law even when he can fly, okey, I understand that

And teleportation? Because Ardyn can teleport by launching his weapon and warping, this also is a blitz move but Ardyn canยดt win only using this, it would be againts the rules (Relativistic vs FTL)
Teleportation didnโ€™t work for judar either also the laws affect the person in question not just a clone. Even then Aladdin will just alter other laws like no regeneration and etc and then he would win.

Teleportation didnโ€™t work for judar either also the laws affect the person in question not just a clone. Even then Aladdin will just alter other laws like no regeneration and etc and then he would win.
Teleportation did not work when Judar does not have teleportation as one of his powers? ๐Ÿค 

Aladdin can counter Corruption with Wisdom of Solomon, he actually used it for Sinbad.
Aladdin should be resistant to mind manipulation via his Borg (Forefield) that protects him from magic. He actually used it against Hakuryuu's ability.
Yeah I suppose you're not wrong.

He'd have to continue to teleport because the force will still be locked on him. So he'd just be wasting his (stamina? magic? whatever it takes for him to use teleportation), because his propulsion goes on forever

SinCHAD you mean

So he'd just be wasting his (stamina? magic?
Unknown stamina vs Extremely high stamina from a character that should scale to Noctis that can fight for days without resting or eating, so we already know who would win in a stamina match

About the resistances part, fair, and Aladdin not only is fighting Ardyn, he is also facing Ifrit who needs to be defeated by his law manipulation because is literally impossible for him to defeat a low-godly regeneator being

Ardyn is capped at high mid for the sake of being fair, so Ardyn can only lose if Aladdin lands his law manipulation and Ardyn then can stall him with teleportation that blitz him and every teleport is also an attack

AND, appart of teleporting, his weapons can attack from kilometers, so he is teleporting, his 13 weapons are attacking despite him being at a distance and Ifrit is there too, and this only happens if Aladdin is using Law manipulation in the first place from the get go

SinCHAD you mean
ofc
Unknown stamina vs Extremely high stamina from a character that should scale to Noctis that can fight for days without resting or eating, so we already know who would win in a stamina match
His profile is absolute shit rn but Aladdin has been able to use his magoi nonstop for a week+ looking for Alibaba right after he sends Judar into the sky, so take that as you will. Also technically as a Magi, he has "infinite" magic as they take energy/magic from their environment to use as an energy source (as well as their own) practically giving them an unlimited magic source.

This is why I refrain from Magi matches, their profiles are trash
About the resistances part, fair, and Aladdin not only is fighting Ardyn, he is also facing Ifrit who needs to be defeated by his law manipulation because is literally impossible for him to defeat a low-godly regeneator being
Yeah he'd likely need to do that to Ifrit as well. Though I doubt he can do it against two people at once.

What is Ifrit? Are they a human? Are they an evil being? If they're something evil Aladdin should be able to purify it as well with WoS
AND, appart of teleporting, his weapons can attack from kilometers, so he is teleporting, his 13 weapons are attacking despite him being at a distance and Ifrit is there too, and this only happens if Aladdin is using Law manipulation in the first place from the get go
Aladdin's Borg should be able to deflect the attacks while he's dodging as well since his Borg is far more durable than he is strong, but if he does have trouble and possibly gets overwhelmed, he'll use his Physics Manipulation to reflect all the attacks away. He could also do this to Ifrit as a stalling tactic until Ardyn gets BFRd

What is Ifrit?

This is why I refrain from Magi matches, their profiles are trash
F

F
Oh then yeah.. Wisdom of Solomon gg lol He'll likely just be purified and dispel him ๐Ÿ’€
Arnold, we have here an impossible character to defeat, do something onegai Zagred and doctor strange are way worse to be honest
Yeah... Aladdin is pretty broken.. at least it's not Timeskip but still

Oh then yeah.. Wisdom of Solomon gg lol He'll likely just be purified and dispel him ๐Ÿ’€

Yeah... Aladdin is pretty broken.. at least it's not Timeskip but still
Aladdin can be beaten he is not invincible
Arnold, we have here an impossible character to defeat, do something onegai Zagred and doctor strange are way worse to be honest
He only using a law manipulation when absolutely necessary.

I can only vote as inconclusive because Ardyn has an initial advantage and Aladdin has tools to negate him and win

And in this fights is where how the **** I am gonna know if Aladdin can land his Law hax when Ardyn is using clones (and Aladdin does not know his name, if he knew, then the clones are a moot point) or if Aladdin will be in perfect state to start stalling Ardyn after landing the law, etc

If anything, 55% of Aladdin winning, if he advances I donยดt care, only problem is that I hate a character with a garbage page, the only problem with Ardyn is the lack of links to his powers like the scourge biological hax or why he has time stop, but you solve that with FF wiki in 1 minute, with Aladdin the Solomon powers are not explained at all and magiยดs wiki does not even say that Solomon can counter corruption

And in this fights is where how the **** I am gonna know if Aladdin can land his Law hax when Ardyn is using clones (and Aladdin does not know his name, if he knew, then the clones are a moot point) or if Aladdin will be in perfect state to start stalling Ardyn after landing the law, etc
Wisdom of Solomon will let him know they are clones he also has resistance to illusions.

So can we just agree Aladdin moves on here? He has information analysis and translation propulsion to deal with him.

Noctis also has information analysis and the clones are impossible to discern

I went to the profile and I donยดt know why Libra is not noted but : https://finalfantasyxv.fandom.com/wiki/Libra

Maybe I should add it, I have to do a CTR to add the ability? Is just one and Ignis has it in his profile so...
The sacred palace information analysisโ€™s is like 4d and layered so thatโ€™s not enough Aladdin would know they are clones and deal with the real one.

The sacred palace information analysisโ€™s is like 4d and layered so thatโ€™s not enough Aladdin would know they are clones and deal with the real one.
So you are using a smurf
0c48d627a03805b25438f333416d1c71.jpg
This is a joke

They are not bad just missing a few things beside that he is ok to use
No, no Speedster. It seems you aren't understanding the situation here. You bring in a character and then have to rely on finding a supporter because you don't know much about them. And then when even the supporter calls the profile shit, you say "they are not bad" as if you want to keep them in at any cost.