• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰: ๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“๐’น ๐’ช๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐‘”๐’พ๐’ธ, ๐’œ๐“‡๐’น๐“Ž๐“ƒ ๐ผ๐“๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ถ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’œ๐“๐’ถ๐’น๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ

No, no Speedster. It seems you aren't understanding the situation here. You bring in a character and then have to rely on finding a supporter because you don't know much about them. And then when even the supporter calls the profile shit, you say "they are not bad" as if you want to keep them in at any cost.
I watched all of magi and read the manga I know the series stop the strawman

I watched all of magi and read the manga I know the series stop the strawman
Then tell me why you kept replying to Arnold asking if they've contacted supporters. While not outright stated, if you need to rely on supporters of the character you submitted then it's a clear enough sign you don't know much about your character. So if you're just going to parrot back "strawman" then do it in a situation where someone isn't telling truths. Now, this is ignoring the crux of the situation of Aladdin having a shit profile with stuff missing that's being used as arguments.

Honestly think Aladdin shouldnโ€™t proceed. The profiles are terrible even from a supporters view and the things said here that are used as wincons are unverifiable. Above all else Aladdin is simply broken. A broken character with broken profile is never a good sign.

Ardyn proceeds to next round

Honestly think Aladdin shouldnโ€™t proceed. The profiles are terrible even from a supporters view and the things said here that are used as wincons are unverifiable. Above all else Aladdin is simply broken. A broken character with broken profile is never a good sign.

Ardyn proceeds to next round
Why do you keep changing up the rules in regards to my characters? Twice now. His profile is alright just a few things missing other characters even in this tournament have the same problem and you know he isnโ€™t good at using law manipulation in the first key yet your still calling him broken why? I will just make my own tournament.

Law manipulation, Physics Manipulation, 4-D.

This is too much.

Shit profile on top of it.

Law manipulation, Physics Manipulation, 4-D.

This is too much.

Shit profile on top of it.
Law manipulation and physic manipulation is not 4d. The only thing that I think is 4d is the sacred palace and wisdom of Solomon which just allows Aladdin to gain information to be honest I am not sure if itโ€™s just the sacred palace that is 4d or wisdom of Solomon so take that with a grain of salt. Again law and physics manipulation is not 4d. And his profile is just missing a few abilities from a few years back which is not against the rules. So I object this decision.

Why do you keep changing up the rules in regards to my characters? Twice now. His profile is alright just a few things missing other characters even in this tournament have the same problem and you know he isnโ€™t good at using law manipulation in the first key yet your still calling him broken why? I will just make my own tournament.
Take the loss in grace