• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

๐Ÿจ-๐ต ๐’ฏ๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฉ๐’œ๐‘€๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ: ๐’ฒ๐’ช๐‘…๐ฟ๐’Ÿ ๐’ช๐น ๐‘€๐’œ๐’ข๐ผ๐’ž

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Magic, oh magic, a power so vast
With uses so many, the future it casts
It lights up the night, it quenches our thirst
It brings life to the land, in magic we trust

But with beauty comes danger, a price we must pay
For magic can lead us to dark paths, in ways we can't sway
It can twist our thoughts, our hearts and our souls
And lead us to conflict, where violence unfolds

With spells so potent, we rise up in might
Our enemies tremble, as we summon our sight
Our fire burns bright, our rage never ends
We clash and we fight, as our power extends

So let us use our magic with honor and grace
With respect for the rules, and a smile on our face
For in the arena, our magic will reign

And we'll emerge victorious, with pride in our name.

BATTLE ETIQUETTE

@Arkenis and I are the coordinators of this tournament.
  • This is a Mage-only tournament: Only magic users are allowed.
  • 8-16 Participants will be selected
  • Only choose 6-B Mages: 7 to 100 Teratons (There may be accommodations). Please link your characters and state the AP value of your selection.
  • Two characters are allowed per franchise
  • One character per user
  • Low to High Mid hax are permitted; no one-shot hax. I implore everyone to pick characters to pick a ton of resistances, but it is not required. Anti Magic is obviously banned.
  • When it comes to hax abilities, I and my co-hosts will exercise discretion on a case-by-case basis. If a hax ability is particularly potent, it should not be a passive or in-character ability, and if it is defensive in nature, it should not render the user invulnerable to all forms of attack.
  • The match will last up to 7 days to conclude. Otherwise, the participants with the most votes advance. In the event of no votes, the most active participants advance. In the event both participants were actively debating, then matches will be decided based on a coin flip.

BATTLE CONDITIONS

• Pick a location: A location will be chosen at random for your match, either from your choice or your opponent's. If you do not pick a location, your opponent's location will be used for that match. If neither you nor your opponent pick, one will be chosen for you
  • Speed Equalized
  • Starting distance 10km apart.
  • Standard Equipment Permitted; Optional Equipment will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
  • Fighters only have knowledge of their opponent's appearance and at least an awareness of any dangerous (high-mid to mid-hax) abilities they possess.
  • There will be civilians and vehicles in the area depending on the location of the battlefield. Business is as usual in those locations, however, the location's defenses will not go against the fighters so that their fight isn't impeded.
  • Fighters are in character
  • Stat Amps and Debuffs can not limit opponents above or below their tier respectively.
  • Victory will be decided via Death or Incap or any other ways your opponents are unable to continue battle.
  • As the tournament progresses and more participants join, any additional allowances for unique abilities will be determined.
  • Furthermore, rules will be modified accordingly in conjunction with all of the above.

With swords drawn and spells cast,
The tournament begins at last,
Sixteen warriors of magic and might,
Ready to face each other in a magical fight.

Some may be good, some may be bad,
But sportsmanship shall be the one true fad,
For in this arena of magic and wonder,
We must fight with honor, not to plunder.

So let the battle commence, and let our magic flow,
With sportsmanship guiding us, we shall glow,
For in the end, it's not just about winning the prize,
It's about the magic journey, and the friendships that may arise.

PARTICIPANTS

1. @Arnoldstone18 - Unsealed Licht (62.88 Teratons)
  2. @AnAverageUsername - Mash Burnedead (80 Teratons; UPM Restricted)
  3. @noninho - Puzzdroid (76.668938815 Teratons)
  4. @Expectro2000xxx - Kouki (51.6 Teratons)
  5. @Phoenks - Twilight Sparkles (> 7 Teratons)
  6. @JustANormalLemon - Super Monkey (39 Teratons)
  7. @ShionAH - Dr Strange Supreme (39.567 Teratons)
  8. @Arkenis - Varete (10.4 Teratons)
  9. @Mr._Bambu - LeShay (> 7 Teratons)
  10. @RanaProGamer - Zagred (62.88 Teratons)
  11. @Epsilon_R - Dorothy (62.88 Teratons)
  12. @speedster352 - Aladdin (25.1 Teratons)
  13. @YungManzi - Haruka Osakabe (> 7 Teratons)
  14. @Kazuma_kuwabara - Ardyn Izunia (11.734 teratons)
  15. @LIFE_OF_KING - Odin (39.567 Teratons)
  16. @AnAverageUsername - Docter Doom (46.97 Teratons)

BATTLEGROUNDS

1. @AnAverageUsername - Innocent Zero's Fortress: Doomโ€™s Room from Mashle​

IMG_3356.png

2. @Arnoldstone18 - Clover Kingdom​

EyTwh8oWUAQdwQL.jpg:large

3. @speedster352 - Britannia​

Seven-deadly-sins-origin.jpg

4. @noninho - Eterna Forest​

42.png

5. @Arkenis - Amazon Jungle​

amazon-river-basin.jpg

6. @Mr._Bambu - Caer Callidyrr

9aa407ac7164fbd943d152d31f97adbb.jpg

7. @JustANormalLemon - Adora's Temple

AdorasTemple_No_UI.webp

8. @Expectro2000xxx - Punk Hazard​

9cdd6-16599915588979.png

9. @Kazuma_kuwabara - Evergreen Terrace​

my-show-accurate-evergreen-terrace-i-have-been-working-on-v0-osontn72yek81.jpg

@LIFE_OF_KING's Bed Room​

images

Last edited:
High 6-B Mages

evil smile intensifies

363 Teratons

evil smile intensifies

363 Teratons

I HATE YOU

Just no,

6-B goes from 7 to 100 Teratons and Mel is supposedly 4 times stronger than that after the revisions (If they even will be applied one day)

Heck, if he was haxless af I wouldn't necessarily be against it, but the dude got Immortality and Regen along with a bunch of other haxs

Just no,

6-B goes from 7 to 100 Teratons and Mel is supposedly 4 times stronger than that after the revisions (If they even will be applied one day)
My bad base post purgatory Meliodas scales to 100 teratons byashura told me.
Heck, if he was haxless af I wouldn't necessarily be against it, but the dude got Immortality and Regen along with a bunch of other haxs
He loses them after post purgatory all he has is mid regeneration which is stamina based.
I HATE YOU

I LOVED THE FIRST EPISODE

But I did not like the first fight, in the manga was funnier
I liked the fight, though it wasn't as funny as the manga, probably to keep the tone consistent with the rest of the series

submitting Mash for ***** and giggles

AP value?

I liked the fight, though it wasn't as funny as the manga, probably to keep the tone consistent with the rest of the series

submitting Mash for ***** and giggles

AP value ๐Ÿค”

74.38 I think

74.38 I think
Those things are instant-win galore