• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: The EVIL Boxers vs The Demonic Wizards

Didn't you read my argument
I will repeat it slowly.

I will PRETEND he can defeat him cause now he has his powers. And he already isn't far behind in skill 🗿

Didn't you read my argument
I will repeat it slowly.

I will PRETEND he can defeat him cause now he has his powers. And he already isn't far behind in skill 🗿
Powers that he doesn't use in character, outside of a couple, and those powers he uses in character don't guarantee EVIL a win here.

Non character moves in this tournament allowed duh
He is indeed bringing that Scythe to the fight and whatever scythe has shown to do via standard equipment function in NJPW Promotion will be used, Let's just say Lightning doesn't finish jericho off, His first move is not fireball if he does he'll block or teleport.
then proceed to tag Yu in.

Last edited:
it's been stated that not only in this tourney but in previous one too since they both were created.
So you're telling me that there was a rule in previous tourneys that weapons/abilities the user doesn't use in character can be used?

I was never informed of this.

in both tourneys it's written non combat moves are allowed and in both you choose Jericho so it doesn't change much for him, either way we can focus on Yu vs Demon now how would Demon defeat him ? it seems like yu has great doding skills, this is insane look infact it's natural talent itself.

UZKlDrA.jpg
NqkmTAN.jpg
TvEbar0.jpg
UgBKtDE.jpg
bIHMITk.jpg
sPK4Coa.jpg

Natural given talent alone is threatning unless Balor outspeed him from what we have seen from Balor I rememer on nxt house shows he used to speed blitz his opponent back in the day

Yes but all the other matches are now invalid.
It's not my fault people don't read the rules it's written there saying "I was not informed" implies I need to go to your message wall and then inform you as oppose to reading the rules of the main thread.

me voting here or not doesn't mean much now since both sides have made things clear now it's time for veteran members of this side like Finepoint to vote.

in both tourneys it's written non combat moves are allowed
Please specify this, pls.

When I'm reading what you said here, I'm thinking the following:

"Non combat moves are allowed, but does he also mean non combat moves that people don't use in character?"

I have never, ever seen a rule in any of your tourneys I participated in that stated this.

Both standard and optional weapons are allowed, them being used off screen or on screen in character or not is allowed cause what's the point of having a weapon literally part of your gimmick which makes your gimmick if you are not going to use it.

Everybody here stop. We have bigger fish to fry. Someone needs to find every tournament which states this or another rule which invalidates those tournament wins and take them off the pages.

Everybody here stop. We have bigger fish to fry. Someone needs to find every tournament which states this or another rule which invalidates those tournament wins and take them off the pages.
Agreed, though these are a lot of matches we might have to add.

I swear, if Jericho vs Tsukasa has to get removed...

No body used the rules in those 9-c tournament or was it 9-b i can't remember so matches won't be effected

Then why are we using them here? Because it lets EVIL win matches? This is screwed and you know it, I don’t even remember it being in the OP originally

even if let's say you manged to find a tournament which says non comat moves are allowed it's not like it's gonna effect this or or those either
cause simply no one used those moves at all all matches were fair, unless you wanna present yourselves an a group of investigators and look at every single thread if so go ahead (y)

Then why are we using them here? Because it lets EVIL win matches? This is screwed and you know it, I don’t even remember it being in the OP originally
ah the classic let's use his points against him....Me and Green used to do this back in the day...
Why are we not allowing pistols or flight gear for annie ? just so jericho can win ?

The moves are OUT OF CHARACTER. You have to bloodlust the characters to use those, which was not and would’ve had to have been stated in the tournament OP, you wanna argue out of character moves? Then The Demon just sets Yu on fire, two can play at this frankly ridiculous game

Alright in my defense I did not know "out of charcater" situation the blood lust is needed.
i'll find a replacement for Yu then since Azontr and Rikki doesn't like evil much or argues for him either.

ah the classic let's use his points against him....Me and Green used to do this back in the day...
Why are we not allowing pistols or flight gear for annie ? just so jericho can win ?
Pistols results in the wrestler getting stomped more often than not. We've gone over that many, many times. The only reason why Theory vs Violet was a close matchup was because Violet prefers not to kill and use less lethal weapons (plus she starts out with a big ass axe).

Tbf, I don't know how flight gear works, so I can't say much.

saying I don't know how flight gear works when someone shows you a video of it is like.....bad reading skills

did u just change the rules of the tournament just so ur char can win?
I've not, I simply thought using standard equip and optional equip meant using out of character moves too
now I found out that you can not, so that means I was wrong in my assumption of the rule
turns out you need to make Blood lusted fights for it.
So I guess EVIL can't use his moves so I'll wait for Azon and Rikki to decide a partner of couse if they can not, Demonic wizards would pass
they will be given a deadline of time.

Hold on, you didn’t submit Yu, he hasn’t broken any rules or needs DQ’d, why are we changing him?
Yu is just fine. Heck, EVIL can still stay.

The main problem is that it seems like DD just added the rule that non character moves can be used just so EVIL can win here.

Never mind. DD made a mistake. We can stop arguing now.

Back