• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: The EVIL Boxers vs The Demonic Wizards

The main problem is that it seems like DD just added the rule that non character moves can be used just so EVIL can win here.
you mean DD made non combat moves allowed so character can utilize their gear turns out non characters moves are not even effected cause it ned blood lusted rule.

Anyways now wait for his replacement whenever it comes...deadline Time: 2 days starts now

You selected EVIL to be paired with Yu, you didn’t submit him
I paired EVIL with Yu, I submitted him, I made his profile, Turns out he can't even use his main power and blood lusted rule is needed so obvisouly this is a pretty big Quarter final so I'll wait for the replacement.

So, this match might be an Incon?

Yu won't realize that he'll have to overcome The Demon's Type 4 for a little bit, but it's been decided that Yu can overcome that when he realizes he needs to extra damage, which is something he is more than capable of doing.

However, iirc, Jericho and EVIL start this battle off, and since most of EVIL's hax (outside of a couple) are something he can't use (not in character), I believe Jericho can win that bout more often than not.

you mean DD made non combat moves allowed so character can utilize their gear turns out non characters moves are not even effected cause it ned blood lusted rule.
Looks like you need to read as well.
Never mind. DD made a mistake. We can stop arguing now.

Anyways now wait for his replacement whenever it comes...deadline Time: 2 days starts now

I paired EVIL with Yu, I submitted him, I made his profile, Turns out he can't even use his main power and blood lusted rule is needed so obvisouly this is a pretty big Quarter final so I'll wait for the replacement.
Oh you want to withdraw EVIL? I mean sure you do you I guess

this doesn't really effect the match it's still gonna start with Demon vs Yu
if demon can't finish Yu off he'll make the tag to ?? ??c??? ? oh crap almost listed his name

this doesn't really effect the match it's still gonna start with Demon vs Yu
if demon can't finish Yu off he'll make the tag to ?? ??c??? ? oh crap almost listed his name
The Demon won't hesitate to make the tag.

However, Jericho and EVIL have a personal rivalry, so the odds of them tagging out is significantly lower (though not zero).

Anyways Azontr and Rikki will find their 9-C partner when they will be online,
Azontr was bullied pretty badly by Bad Luck Fale and Bullet Club so he's probably sleeping......and needs time too (That's justifiable)
Yes you do live in Japan and Bad Luck Fale from behalf of the entire Bullet Club has one final message for you boiiiiiii
now I'm gonna go and read Yu the Boxer

:cool::devilish: 🗿🗿 🗿

Okay so wait Yu needs another partner now? What? Why does he suddenly need another teammate like more than halfway through the tournament...

This guy better not shitstomp Jericho, or imma be pissed. I already have a gist on how OP that verse is.
I think his big skill feat is a 37 match win streak, Jericho can trump that kinda skill handily enough and actually has hax

He looks good for the tournament btw, since it is kinda still my job to approve this stuff lmao

I think his big skill feat is a 37 match win streak, Jericho can trump that kinda skill handily enough and actually has hax

He looks good for the tournament btw, since it is kinda still my job to approve this stuff lmao
His post evolution self curb stomps.

Back