• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Flumpty & Jason vs The EVIL Boxers

Idk a whole lot about Friday The 13th and while I have an inkling this may be out of character, would Jason try tagging in Flumpty once he knows he’s beat? I can’t imagine Yu has much to stop him in that specific scenario
Jason won't mind tagging out if he's getting folded
He absolutely would.
IC? He'd never team with anyone except the ghost of his mother to begin with.
Even in Jason v Freddie when he got drowned (as he's scared of water in that for some stupid reason) and turned into a child while fighting a pedophile he made absolutely no attempt to flee.

He absolutely would.
IC? He'd never team with anyone except the ghost of his mother to begin with.
Even in Jason v Freddie when he got drowned (as he's scared of water in that for some stupid reason) and turned into a child while fighting a pedophile he made absolutely no attempt to flee.
Yet he had no problem with fleeing here

Yet he had no problem with fleeing here
He's crawling to make room to get up. Towards the water. Which he's scared of in that movie.

Wait so would he tap out or not-
No, its massively OoC for him, as a human or undead, to give a single **** about anyone except his mother. Even if he didn't think he could win, he'd just keep fighting, because that's his character. He walks at you. He falls down, he gets up, he walks at you. He doesn't stop walking at you to ask for help. He doesn't talk. He doesn't recognize the idea anyone but his mom could be an ally.
The only way he stops fighting himself in this fight is if he's made to or dies. And I think only his own ally can make him do that without killing him. And I don't see how his enemies kill him. I see Yuu literally breaking his own body before Jason stays down.

Just to leave no stone unturned, let’s discuss Flumpty v EVIL to be on the safe side
So, from what I can see, Flumpty isn’t crazy skilled, unlike the likes of other Pro Wrestlers who are skilled enough to potentially disarm EVIL of his scythe, what stops EVIL from making a few omelettes of the clones, and then Flumpty himself? Even without his scythe he’s far better of a fighter

Last edited:
No, its massively OoC for him, as a human or undead, to give a single **** about anyone except his mother. Even if he didn't think he could win, he'd just keep fighting, because that's his character. He walks at you. He falls down, he gets up, he walks at you. He doesn't stop walking at you to ask for help. He doesn't talk. He doesn't recognize the idea anyone but his mom could be an ally.
He "fled deep into the woods" when the police force came with dogs and rifles to hunt him, so he knows when he's outclassed and needs to run

Just to leave no stone unturned, let’s discuss Flumpty v EVIL to be on the safe side
Flumty's profile looks like half his crap isn't combat applicable and the other is so hax he could win the fight instantly.
Also wrestling profiles in general tend to be awful messes.
Really only interest in yu and jason.

He "fled deep into the woods" when the police force came with dogs and rifles to hunt him, so he knows when he's outclassed and when he needs to run
Fair.
He still wouldn't 'tag in' anyone. That's just not how Jason operates as a character.

Flumty's profile looks like half his crap isn't combat applicable and the other is so hax he could win the fight instantly.
Also wrestling profiles in general tend to be awful messes.
Really only interest in yu and jason.
Oh whoops my bad pack it up guys rawXDglomp doesn’t feel like debating these characters because he personally doesn’t like the profiles, guess we can’t explore this avenue of the debate

what’s “interesting” isn’t all we have to discuss inherently.

Also Idk if you know this but 3 major contributors to the Pro Wrestling Verse and Profiles are in this thread 💀

I'm fine with putting Yu vs Jason on hold if it's safer to assume that Jason would use the mechanics of the tournament and back out before he gets harmed to bad.

Just talking about how Yu just keeps punching Jason over and over again until he's knocked out isn't very interesting anyway lol.

So, from what I can see, Flumpty isn’t crazy skilled, unlike the likes of other Pro Wrestlers who are skilled enough to potentially disarm EVIL of his scythe, what stops EVIL from making a few omelettes of the clones, and then Flumpty himself? Even without his scythe he’s far better of a fighter
So...

Oh whoops my bad pack it up guys rawXDglomp doesn’t feel like debating these characters because he personally doesn’t like the profiles, guess we can’t explore this avenue of the debate

what’s “interesting” isn’t all we have to discuss inherently.

Also Idk if you know this but 3 major contributors to the Pro Wrestling Verse and Profiles are in this thread 💀
I really don't get the need for sarcasm. You just arbitarily said the entire thread should drop the current discussion to do the other side because you said so. I said why I'm not interested in doing so.
There's no need to be rude.

I really don't get the need for sarcasm. You just arbitarily said the entire thread should drop the current discussion to do the other side because you said so. I said why I'm not interested in doing so.
I mean there are two matches going on in the same thread. One needs to consider which one should be discussed at a time and which one shouldn't, and we're operating under the assumption Jason isn't aware of how team-based matches work here, so I don't see why he wouldn't decide to tap out if he sees Yu outmatches him in everything barring raw strength.

I observed the thread was stonewalling itself on the current argument, and suggested a change of pace, “not interested in doing this part of the debate” as a way of arguing we shouldn’t discuss it left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, but it’s not a huge deal, it’s mostly a minor pet peeve for me. Really tbh I was annoyed you offhandedly attacked the quality of profiles me and the rest of the Pro Wrestling supporters have worked hard on and used it as an excuse not to debate with those characters, there was no need to be a complete ass about your lack of interest in that side of the debate

One needs to consider which one should be discussed at a time and which one shouldn't
No? We can just discuss whichever we want to be quoting relevant people. I don't need to stop discussing Yu and Jason just because other people want to discuss the egg and the wrestler.

I mean there are two matches going on in the same thread. One needs to consider which one should be discussed at a time and which one shouldn't, and we're operating under the assumption Jason isn't aware of how team-based matches work here, so I don't see why he wouldn't decide to tap out if he sees Yu outmatches him in everything barring raw strength.

This isn't true at all. Jason's ability to take damage is miles above Yu's because of his regen and immortality, to the point Yu realisitically breaks himself on Jason. Yu is the one fighting a losing battle here. Every punch he throws he gets tired. Hell, speaking of, is he wearing gloves here? Or bare-handed? If he's bare-handed it won't even take long for him to break his own hands.
Jason on the other hand doesn't get tired. Ever. At all. I don't remember a single time in any movie he's been shown to have any limits to his stamina (stamina used for walking, attacking, etc, not the weird 'basically willpower' stamina this site uses) And he doesn't stop regenerating. And with the kind of damage Yu does, he doesn't stop getting up.

tbh I was annoyed you offhandedly attacked the quality of profiles me and the rest of the Pro Wrestling supporters have worked hard on
Oh that's fair.
Sorry.

This isn't true at all. Jason's ability to take damage is miles above Yu's because of his regen and immortality, to the point Yu realisitically breaks himself on Jason. Yu is the one fighting a losing battle here. Every punch he throws he gets tired. Hell, speaking of, is he wearing gloves here? Or bare-handed? If he's bare-handed it won't even take long for him to break his own hands
Yeah tbf Athletic Human stamina doesn’t seem enough to complete the very arduous task Yu has on his hands, couldn’t Jason just outlast him with his far superior survivability?

The possibility that Jason breaks Yu's hands is ludicrous when:

1. Boxing Gloves are in his standard equipment. Read his profile.

2. It took him several rounds of constantly punching somebody he could not make budge physically to actually get damage to accumulate in his fists to the point they'd bleed, and he still kept fighting regardless with his punches barely dropping off in power. By the time this happens Jason would be knocked out, and you'd need to show me that he can get up from being knocked out in seconds or regenerate fully from wounds in a timeframe that isn't an ambiguous amount of hours.

This is also not taking into account the fact that Jason will never, ever, in a million years, touch Yu. He won't even graze an atom of Yu. He's going to be wearing himself out missing his target constantly while Yu is barraging one of the body's main weak points constantly.

The possibility that Jason breaks Yu's hands is ludicrous when:
*Yu breaks Yu's hands.
Jason't not doing ****, he can't really do much of anything until Yu tires out.
Taking a few rounds to make his hands bleed is a point in Jason's favor. Do you know how long boxing rounds are lol? If he's bleeding that fast, he's screwed. And why would this be enough to knock out Jason? What's your basis on Jason already being unconcious when Yu is breaking his hands this fast?

This is also not taking into account the fact that Jason will never, ever, in a million years, touch Yu. He won't even graze an atom of Yu. He's going to be wearing himself out missing his target constantly while Yu is barraging one of the body's main weak points constantly.
Until Yu gets tired.
Yu is not an invincible infinite stamina god that's absolutely impossible to stone wall. Which is what Jason does.

*Yu breaks Yu's hands.
Jason't not doing ****, he can't really do much of anything until Yu tires out.
Taking a few rounds to make his hands bleed is a point in Jason's favor. Do you know how long boxing rounds are lol? If he's bleeding that fast, he's screwed. And why would this be enough to knock out Jason? What's your basis on Jason already being unconcious when Yu is breaking his hands this fast?

Until Yu gets tired.
Yu is not an invincible infinite stamina god that's absolutely impossible to stone wall. Which is what Jason does.
This happened because Yu could quite literally not make the man budge physically. He was practically a stonewall to Yu in terms of durability, and he was also suffering from severe blood loss at the time and still didn't weaken. Provide me with proof that Jason will be able to stay conscious when Yu can indeed just continue targeting Jason's chin until he eventually gets knocked out, while Yu will have 0 prior injuries that can cause his punches to weaken in prior because Jason will not have done any relevant damage to him.

This happened because Yu could quite literally not make the man budge physically. He was practically a stonewall to Yu in terms of durability, and he was also suffering from severe blood loss at the time and still didn't weaken. Provide me with proof that Jason will be able to stay conscious when Yu can indeed just continue targeting Jason's chin until he eventually gets knocked out, while Yu will have 0 prior injuries that can cause his punches to weaken in prior because Jason will not have done any relevant damage to him.
Could you link the profile to this man you're talking about so I can compare to Jason? I dropped Boxer around the time he beat that guy with no talent.

Could you link the profile to this man you're talking about so I can compare to Jason? I dropped Boxer around the time he beat that guy with no talent.

Oh read the wrong key, Jason is frailer. Yu's still breaking his hands though. He has no regen, he's applying force to them.

Provide me with proof that Jason will be able to stay conscious when Yu can indeed just continue targeting Jason's chin until he eventually gets knocked out, while Yu will have 0 prior injuries that can cause his punches to weaken in prior because Jason will not have done any relevant damage to him.
Why? Yu knocks him out, he gets back up. Yu can't permanently knock him out or permanently kill him. It literally doesn't matter if he punches him 50 times in a row and every time he's knocked out. He just gets back up after. Yu can drag his unconcious body to a lake and drown him and he'll still just get back up.

Thanks. His durability is less than Jasons, so anything that applies to him should apply even more to Jason.
What are you talking about.

This Jason is 9-B. Aaron is 9-A.
Why? Yu knocks him out, he gets back up. Yu can't permanently knock him out or permanently kill him. It literally doesn't matter if he punches him 50 times in a row and every time he's knocked out. He just gets back up after. Yu can drag his unconcious body to a lake and drown him and he'll still just get back up.
Show me scans of him doing that, then.

Also, again, Jason wakes up in an ambiguous, unspecified timeframe. It never says whether or not it's seconds, minutes, or hours. It blatantly says that even Jason himself didn't know how much time passed. During that time Yu just takes Jason's weapon when he isn't applying grip strength to it.

During that time Yu just takes Jason's weapon when he isn't applying grip strength to it.
What does this accomplish.
Jason doesn't need a weapon to kill people lol.
But you right it doesn't say. So as is Jason gets knocked out, he gets back up. Yu tires out, he regains breath when Jason is down and probably heals his hands well enough during the downtime to not hurt himself.
Its a stalemate then. Yu still can't kill Jason. Jason has no feasible way to hurt Yu unless he's incredibly, drop-dead tired, his reactions are too insanely fast. He can't permanently knock out Jason to make it a win, either.

Yu takes Jason's weapon and uses it to carve out his skull while he's knocked out lmao.
I wanna say he'd regen from that but I'm not entirely sure human jason actually would. Zombie jason has most of the super impressive regen feats on that level I remember.
Also Yu can just tag out while jason is unconcious and the other guy could do the same thing with his scythes.
So yea unless human Jason regen is much better than I remember decapping him should seal it. Then we have the weird egg who I just don't get. His abilities look super hax.

Of course Zombie Jason would be able to regen from it but this isn't Zombie Jason lol.

Honestly if Yu doesn't need to kill Jason to win the fight, he might not even do that. In 1v1 fights, he's never killed anyone in-story and only ever tried to do so when pissed/was being ordered to by someone he listened to pretty much all the time because he didn't know any better and had 0 qualms with murder.

So if Yu can just knock Jason out and then tag out that might be a feasible win-condition.

Of course Zombie Jason would be able to regen from it but this isn't Zombie Jason lol.

Honestly if Yu doesn't need to kill Jason to win the fight, he might not even do that. In 1v1 fights, he's never killed anyone in-story and only ever tried to do so when pissed/was being ordered to by someone he listened to pretty much all the time because he didn't know any better and had 0 qualms with murder.

So if Yu can just knock Jason out and then tag out that might be a feasible win-condition.
That's why I mentioned tagging in Evil.
It doesn't matter if Yu will kill if the other guy is, and I think from his profile he is? He's called Evil, has a scythe and uses dark arts. I dunno.

I mean I guess we just need to consider what counts as a loss/win. Jason will eventually get up but since it'll take an ambiguous amount of time we don't really know if him knocking out Jason will be enough to call the match in Yu's favor.

So, from what I can see, Flumpty isn’t crazy skilled, unlike the likes of other Pro Wrestlers who are skilled enough to potentially disarm EVIL of his scythe, what stops EVIL from making a few omelettes of the clones, and then Flumpty himself? Even without his sword he’s far better of a fighter
While I have no doubt Evil can defeat one Flumpty in a 1v1 direct confrontation, Flumpty will have at least 8 clones all trying to sneak attack Evil from all directions, maybe even all at once

Flumpty's Nigh-Omniscience means he'll always know where Evil is, even if he decides to teleport away
Flumpty can also shift in size, stretch his arm, shapeshift his face to include giant sharp teeth, grow more than 6 additional limbs, turn into inorganic beings, crawl on vertical surfaces when he takes the form reminiscent of a spider and once he does catch Evil, he'll swallow and turn himself into hellish buzzsaw-like hellscape
Both the All Seeing Eye Flumpty and Furnace Flumpty clones can create a portal out of no where and jump Evil when he's distracted
Flumpty's Information Manipulation (Which basically works like Illusion Creation) will disorient Evil, making it easier for the Flumpty Clones to sneak up on him
Flumpty also has the LS advantage meaning if he gets his hands on Evil, Evil's kinda fricked

This fight mostly comes down to if The Flumpty Clones can sneak up on, and if Evil can find an opportunity to put his far higher skill to use, the high versatility provided by Flumpty's shapeshifting and his general knowledge of the place, makes his wincon very possible

Last edited:
While I have no doubt Evil can defeat one Flumpty in a 1v1 direct confrontation, Flumpty will have at least 8 clones all trying to sneak attack Evil from all directions, maybe even all at once
Was it not 2?
he's gonna make 2 clones
Most of these scans are not loading for me, but from the descriptions they seem to have fairly limited use outside of Flumpty’s usual arsenal, growing fangs and extending your arms aren’t massive game changes, more small hurdles. EVIL’s scythe saws pretty much straight through Flumpty as he doesn’t have the skill to disarm, meaning attempts to get up close are extremely high risk. The match seems fairly close tbh, Flumpty is initially devoid of opportunities, but can create enough to put him in contention, while EVIL is facing a group of opponents that will be playing every mind trick in the book to get in close to him, with his saving grace bing he can slice through them all.

Was it not 2?
Flumpty will start with 2 clones at first but will progressively create more clones till there are 8 clones (8/9 is the maximum amount of clones he's been shown to use)
Side Note: Virus Flumpty and Shadow Flumpty also dont really attack, they're mostly just there to distract the Player (or Evil here)

Last edited:
Evil has excellent close quarter combat skills as he can counter and reverse enemy moves and using low blow tactics (which by the way he perfectly disguises and professional referees can't even see it and he has quite hard hitting fighting style, Point is this is no generic wrestler he's in World championship divison.)
I fail to see how multiple people assulting him is gonna make things difficult for EVIL who can
  1. Use his scythe to pierce through them
  2. Use his electricity to harm all at once since he shoots 8 or 9 lighting bolts (which makes it difficult to dodge)
  3. He can teleport via multiple ways (He can teleport using his black magic powers by making a Portal and his second Teleportation is instant where he doesn't use any portal or appear out of nowhere)
Secondly Evil is higher with his finisher even hitting it with a dealy world champion aka face of the company Okada was not able to kick out, there's also Low Blow in his arsenal as well, EVIL is full of dirty wretling tactics and tricks such as using his laser light to blur the vision of people or causing a blackout in the arena with his Light Manip and then Teleporting next to him to hit with with his A-Finisher, B-Scythe C-Magical powers, I vote for EVIL.

Back