• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Flumpty & Jason vs The EVIL Boxers

While Evil horribly out skills Flumpty in a normal fight and is armed with a weapon, Flumpty doesn't need to fight at all, he can just avoid Evil until he finds a point where he's distracted by one of his clones and jump him, which his higher LS will make sure he will not escape him once he does such

Flumpty is an expert in stealth and will most certainly attack when least expected
It's not like Evil has some enhanced senses to easily pick up where Flumpty is going to be jumping him from
EVIL is full of dirty wretling tactics and tricks such as using his laser light to blur the vision of people or causing a blackout in the arena with his Light Manip and then Teleporting next to him to hit with with his A-Finisher, B-Scythe C-Magical powers
Causing a blackout probably won't do much to Flumpty, since his Funhouse already doesn't have any light
Evil Teleportation/Portal Creation gets countered by Flumpty's own Teleportation/Portal Creation
The Laser Light would be useful against some of the clones, but most won't be bothered by it

Wouldn't he know where he is in the dark regardless becaus of the nigh-omnisience? That really doesn't sound like something you beat by turning the lights off.

Avoiding and dodging is something Evil can do as well, He's making a Magic Circle to Teleport.
Before he appeared he wasn't even in the Forrest, Indicating that his Teleportation is not something that allows him to move a few meters nope he's changing enitre blocks of towns via this and once he entered his Portal there's really no way to track him down because he doesn't out right appear somewhere in else.

There's a difference between Portal Creation and Teleportation.
And Evil has both of those powers well executed, And Clones not only gets out skilled but doesn't have resistance to getting Electrocuted.

Hey does Yu actually have any experience against opponents wielding mid range weapons? I know he’s ridiculously skilled at boxing and CQC, but what’s his experience against those armed?

Hey does Yu actually have any experience against opponents wielding mid range weapons? I know he’s ridiculously skilled at boxing and CQC, but what’s his experience against those armed?
Granted the skill gap is so ridiculous here he might not even need experience to get the job done in terms of dealing with the axe…

Doesn't really matter.
Even Yu up to where I dropped the series was already so far beyond Jason's level he'll never be hit unless he's tired. Assuming this is v Jason. Egg doesn't seem to use a weapon.

I think I marginally fancy EVIL against Flumpty, valuing pure power and skill over versatility in this instance, and with Yu kinda just stalemating with Jason worst case scenario, I’ll probably vote for the EVIL Boxers extremely high diff

EVIL Boxers FRA as well.

Whether or not Jason has a weapon in this scenario is entirely irrelevant. Jason's skill in comparison to Yu's is like comparing the size of an atom to the size of Mount Everest, his only win-condition in that scenario is outlasting Yu.

Avoiding and dodging is something Evil can do as well
Dodging would require Evil knowing where and when Flumpty would be coming from
Flumpty doesn't need to fight Evil directly, he's going to be avoiding Evil until he finds a point where Evil's distracted by his illusions and jump him, which his higher LS will make sure he'll never escape from
Before he appeared he wasn't even in the Forrest, Indicating that his Teleportation is not something that allows him to move a few meters nope he's changing enitre blocks of towns via this and once he entered his Portal there's really no way to track him down because he doesn't out right appear somewhere in else.
There's a difference between Portal Creation and Teleportation
And Evil has both of those powers well executed
Wouldn't that just BFR himself?
Also Flumpty Nigh-Omniscience would let him know where Evil would be even if he teleports away
And Clones not only gets out skilled but doesn't have resistance to getting Electrocuted.
I dont think Evil can get a good use out of his scythe's electricity because of the tight corridors Flumpty's Funhouse has

Flumpty also being able to turn himself into hellish buzzsaw-like hellscape should be a good counter to Evil's AP advantage (Since it has really good piercing damage)

Last edited:
Yu >>> Composite WWE verse.
If he (at 9-B idk about the other keys) tries to solo the verse he stomps through all the human tiers and the Fiend (immortality/resurrection takes too long), incons The Demon, and stops at Taker who smites him with lightning

4avpln.jpg

Back